Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

“Can we go shopping for my new tops now?” Allison immediately asked.

“I can imagine how long that’ll take!” Dan joked, rolling his eyes skyward.

“We’ll make it worth your while for the sexy tops you buy us!” Claudia cooed to him with a hand on his crotch. “Besides, consider our clothes shopping to be part of our healing process.”

“Oh boy, I had better check our bank account to make sure we have enough money!” He kidded.

“I haven’t had a teenage daughter to enjoy clothes shopping with, so it might get quite expensive.” Claudia couldn’t help laughing.

“Thank you again, Claudia, for calling me your daughter.” She smiled, hugging her.

“Now, Allison, any tops we buy are to be worn only with me or your dad with you, and they must stay here. We don’t want your Aunt and uncles to see how sexy we let you wear your clothes around us.”

“You’ll be allowed to wear some tops that show plenty of cleavage when you’re not with us. I know it’s fashionable for women to show lots of cleavage, and I imagine your girlfriends do too.”

“Yes, they do, and they’re really tight-fitting shorts. We have fun wearing the same sexy clothes and flirting with boys.”

“As you know, I love being a happily married, slutty wife with Dan because of the sex we have with other people and the sexy clothes I wear. I’ve been called a slut and a whore several times because I show way too much tit, leg, and sneaks of my bare pussy, but we enjoy doing it.”

“If you want to continue wearing the type of clothes I do, then expect to be called a teenage slut or a whore. As I told you before, I’d be a poor role model for you and a lousy example as a mother.”

“I know the difference, and there are times to dress appropriately. I definitely get aroused by dressing sexy for you both and enjoy acting like your slutty daughter. I love purposely calling you Mommy and Daddy and talking naughty. I think it’s fun for us to be thought of as slutty moms and daughters. We dress like sluts, but we don’t fuck every guy we see. And I know Daddy likes us looking suggestive and slutty too.”

“I sure do!” He grinned. “But I also must point out that you don’t always have to show tit to look sexy. A snug-fitting top that covers your tits with a great smile still goes a long way.”

“But if we can get away with showing tit and pussy, why then can’t Dan show us his cock?”

“The man’s cock is considered the instrument of reproduction for humans, and society says it’s vulgar for a man’s cock to be on display.”

“I still wish he could show it off somehow.”

“That’s easy, and I’ve done this sometimes. Dan takes his cock out of the opening of his underwear, and the outline of his cock, especially when he’s nice and hard, shows through the material of his pants.”

Allison knelt in front of him and, unzipping the fly of his shorts, released his cock and balls from his underwear. She used the opportunity to suck on him until he was hard, then gently returned it to his pants and zipped him up.

“Wow, I see what you mean. Now his hard cock shows real easy through his shorts, and we can show it off to the women.”

“They’ll be jealous of the cock that we have to fuck us.”

“But my cock won’t stay hard all the time.”

“Then, I guess it’ll be our fun job to keep you hard!” Allison grinned, rubbing his cock.


The girls changed into their sexy, short pleated skirts. Claudia wore a very low, scooped top to give Allison an example of what to look for. She decided to go braless, and their raised mounds declared their freedom. She mentioned Allison should wear a bra to try on different tops and compare their ability to show her tits with or without one on.

“You don’t always have to show your entire tit. Guys will crane their necks for a look down your low top when you bend over, or they will stand close by you. I like a very low-cut bra that gives good support yet still shows plenty of my breasts. I have a cupless bra that does exactly that,” Claudia said.

Dan drove to the Mall that Claudia suggested would have the most stores for Allison’s shopping. Allison smiled as she held hands with both her lovers, and the search was on for the perfect revealing tops. As their quest continued, the girls would window shop holding hands and casually showing intimate affection, which received several stares. Were they a sexy mother and daughter or two different aged lesbians?

Dan enjoyed walking several steps behind them, staring at the two sexy asses in their short, swaying skirts. When they’d stop at a display window, he stood close behind Allison, pressing his crotch against the small of her back. She’d tease him by slipping her hand behind her and rubbing his cock.

They stopped at the next store, scanning the mannequins wearing tops and shorts. “That’s what we’re looking for!” Claudia pointed to several low tops. She looked up at the store sign, ‘Galz,” and saw the neon lights illuminated.

The trio entered and perused several racks of tops, looking for the same styles. The young girl working there was at the register taking care of a customer when she immediately noticed their revealing cleavage. Dan enjoyed looking from one sexy girl to the next.

“May I help you?” The pretty-faced, slim teen asked. She smiled with straight white teeth and couldn’t help but notice the obvious cleavage of the older woman. Her eyes examined the two lookalike women, and she couldn’t believe the shortness of their skirts and low tops. A slight lean, and she was sure she could see the bottom of the young girl’s ass.

“Yes, you can. We’re shopping for tops for our daughter, the same ones you have in the window,” Claudia asked.

“They are on the rack towards the back,” she said, leading them. Dan glanced at the young girl’s figure in her top, which showed some fashionable cleavage, yet was still decent for working. Her short skirt hung low on her slender hips.

“We have several styles and colours to choose from. I look at you, and you should be a size small.”

“Yes, I am.” Allison smiled.

“The styles of tops for teenage girls show so much cleavage compared to when I was her age,” Claudia said.

“We have styles that show little or no cleavage if that’s what you prefer.”

“No, we do want tops that show plenty of our cleavage,” Allison corrected, smiling at her lover. “That’s so my daddy can enjoy looking at mine and Mommy’s tits all the time. As you can see, we already love wearing our sexy, short skirts for him.”

The assistant paused hearing the comment, then took several tops off the long pole and said, “We have V-shaped, U-shaped, and low, criss-cross styles also.”

“I’d like to see them all,” Allison asked.

“Any particular colour you like?”

“White and black go with everything; light blue, grey, red, and yellow if you have them.”

“I’m glad you narrowed down your choice of colours,” Dan joked, the assistant smiling at him.

The girl escorted them to the change room, where Claudia joined Allison. She helped her out of her top, giving her tits a quick feel through her bra. She slipped on the first one, white with a low U-shaped opening. She turned her upper body, looking into the three-sided mirror.

“I’m so jealous of your tiny figure,” Claudia admitted, observing the top accenting her breasts.

“What do you think, Daddy?” She asked, taking a pose outside the change room. She smiled and turned around for him. The upper halves of her tits would easily show without her bra on.

“Now lean over, please,” he asked. She leaned her front towards him, the top giving way to gravity and showing her bra-supported tits. “You look very nice, with plenty of cleavage to show me.”

“I’ll have to try them all with and without my bra on.”

“Try them with your bra on first, then leave it off for the rest of the day for me.”

“You’re being very naughty again, Daddy! You like looking at my titties so much!” She pretended to scold him. She returned wearing another style and then another, each one being approved.

“Mommy, you could wear the same low top as I do. We’d be really slutty looking for Daddy as sexy twins.” Claudia tried on the same style but in a large, her braless tits barely contained in her top.

“These styles are more suited for girls your age, not mine,” she countered, unsure of a purchase.

“Oh, come on now, Mommy, you know we love showing our bare tits to Daddy ... oops, I guess I shouldn’t have said that.” She looked at the girl, pretending to be embarrassed.

Dan sat uncomfortably on the guest bench, his cock growing from her sensual fashion show and erotic hints.


Allison tried on all the styles she liked, then started again, minus her bra. “Can you see my boobies, okay, Daddy?” She asked, no longer innocent. Her lean to him showed her full tit, including her nipples.

“Yes, I can, including your nipples. Get that one for sure.” Each sexy style was approved by Dan and Claudia. The salesgirl looked on wide-eyed at the very unusual family.

“Halter tops are nice too because you both have sexy-looking shoulders,” he mentioned.

“You know, honey, wearing clothes like this, we’ll be called sluts and whores again,” Claudia mentioned.

“I don’t care, Mommy. I love being a slutty daughter for Daddy, the same as you love being his slutty wife.”

“I have to agree with you for sure,” she smiled.

“I hate having to wear a bra, especially on hot and humid days.”

“We do have low-cut tops that have built-in bras,” the young salesgirl offered. That comment was followed by another round of clothing modelling.

“Look, Daddy, this bra top looks like my blue jeans panties. I can wear this and my panties as a set for you when we go out shopping.”

“They would look very sexy on you,” he agreed.

The salesgirl looked at her. “She wears her panties in place of shorts in public? What kind of family is this?” She wondered.

Claudia tried on several bra tops, and her full tits were barely covered. Dan had to adjust his cramped cock in his shorts, and he made sure she picked out several for herself.

His girls decided on the style to wear for the rest of the day: a low-cut U-shaped top that revealed the inner halves of their tits.

“How do we look now, Daddy?” She asked, cuddling up to him.

“Like the best slut wife and daughter a husband and dad would ever want!”

“Thank you so much. You know how we love pleasing you, especially wearing our short skirts with no panties on underneath,” she said, for the girl to hear. Her comment confirmed the salesgirl’s suspicions.

“How many tops did you decide on?” He wondered, estimating the cost.

“Three bra tops, and two each of the other sexy styles, plus the one I’m wearing home. Several are shorter to show off my flat tummy. And Mom had two bra tops and two lower-cut ones to show off her great-looking boobs.”

“What’s the damage?” He regretted asking the girl.

“169.69.”

“Jesus, I almost need a bank loan,” he kidded, showing her his debit card.

“Any purchases that total over a hundred dollar automatically receive ten percent off the price.”

“Sixty-nine, that’s a nice sexy number, don’t you think so, Daddy?” Allison asked, pressing a breast against his arm.

“Yes, it is very sexy,” he said, eyeing the girl and her cleavage.


“That wasn’t so bad an experience, was it, shopping with your two sexy girls?” Claudia asked, her breast touching his arm.

“No, actually, it was quite arousing,” he smiled to them. “And to show my appreciation, would you like to go to Dairy Queen for dinner?”

“Really, thank you, Daddy! Mommy and I can show off our tits, and you can finger our bare pussy under the table like last night!” She hoped and was not ashamed to reveal their sexual lifestyle to the salesgirl.

“Yes, the same as last night, you’ve both been good girls today.”

“Thank you, Daddy! Thank you so much!” She wrapped her arms around his neck, the hem of her short skirt doing its job, and lifted to expose most of her bare ass. “You are so good to me, and when we get home, I’m going to show you exactly what I mean, and it definitely involves the number sixty-nine!” She gave him a sly smile, followed by a passionate kiss.

Claudia looked at them, shaking her head, and smiled. “Okay, you two, bedtime will be after we eat dinner.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.