Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Dan accompanied Allison to her school and met with Principal Reynolds. She explained her situation, and he said he’d investigate her complaints even further. She was hesitant to name the boys who were bullying her, fearing more verbal abuse from them. The principal said he’d allow her to speak to the school body at the Veteran’s Day assembly.

The day arrived, and Allison stood nervously at the side of the auditorium stage. Her clothes for school were her usual respectable skirt and top. Her skirt was just a few inches above her knees, and her top showed no hint of cleavage. She held hands with Claudia while Dan, Allen, Trudy, and her grandparents stood by.

Dan found it unusual for Trudy to be wearing a mini dress that was very low-cut. She seemed more amorous towards Allen and was always holding his hand and giving him shy smiles and teasing glances. It didn’t bother Allen when she’d stand next to him, pressing a tit to his arm, allowing him to view her ample cleavage. Claudia also mentioned the noticeable change in Trudy.

Claudia moved to stand next to Trudy. “I love your dress and the wonderful cleavage it shows; it’s very sexy,” she complimented, looking at her breasts.

“Thank you. I’m sure it’s too revealing to wear at Allison’s school, but I couldn’t help it. I need to dress sexy for Allen. I notice you always dress sexy looking for Dan,” Trudy remarked, looking at her low-cut top.

“We sort of have this thing going on; it’s called love. I love wearing sexy clothes for Dan, and he loves me wearing them. The more tit and leg I show, the better. And the stares from men don’t hurt either,” she smiled.

“I know Dan looks at other women, and so do I. After all, they’re my competition for my interest in my man. I’ll kid him about looking down at a woman’s low-cut top or dress and ask if he’d like to fuck her. I enjoy the looks from men, and he’ll joke with me about fucking them.”

“I’ve got a feeling we’re going to become good friends, especially with Dan and Allen being cousins, sort of keeping the love in the family,” Claudia said, hugging Trudy so their breasts touched.

“I think so too. Imagine the hot and sexy girl talk we can have,” Trudy joked.


The ceremony to honour the veterans had concluded, and Principal Reynolds returned to the auditorium stage. “Before we dismiss for the long weekend, we have a special guest speaker.” Mr. Reynolds then motioned Allison onto the stage.

“Here goes!” She exhaled nervously.

“Just remember what we showed you, and you’ll do great!” Claudia encouraged her with a quick hug and kiss.


There were low murmurs from the audience by students and staff, wondering why Allison Taylor was the special speaker.

She stood at the podium, adjusting the microphone to her mouth’s level. She glanced at her family and smiled, saying, “Thank you, Principal Reynolds, for allowing me to address the school on this special day.”

“Good afternoon. My name is Allison Taylor. I’m a ninth grade student here at the school. I am a survivor of a kidnapping and sexual assault, and this is my story!”

Her introduction immediately grabbed the attention of the students and teachers. She remembered Dan and Claudia’s suggestions, and her eyes began to scan the audience as she spoke.

“It is fitting that we are gathered here to honour the veterans seated before me. My great-great-grandfather and uncle served in World War 2, and fortunately survived their horrible experiences. I also have a relative who died in the Vietnam War. Their courage and sacrifices have given me the opportunity to live in a wonderful country that promotes freedom of speech. However, some of you have abused the right to freedom of speech with hurtful, damning words about me.”

“I would first like to acknowledge the brave men and women of the Tampa Police Services Tactical Response Team. It is through their brave actions that I and my new special friends are alive today. I wish Officer Thornton a speedy recovery from his injuries.”

“I would also like to thank Claudia and Dan Davenport for their ingenuity and bravery in saving me, Julia Bennett, and Erin St. Clair, from certain death. I have grown very close to them both and love them dearly.”

Dan and Claudia smiled at each other, holding hands and bursting with pride for Allison. The others joined in with smiling praise.

“Since my return to school, I have been the subject of many rumours, name-calling, bullying, and verbal abuse.”

“What have I done to deserve such cruel treatment from you? It is true that I was kidnapped and then sexually assaulted multiple times. In simple words, I was repeatedly raped against my will, and my virginity was taken from me at gunpoint!”

The whole audience was so quiet you could virtually hear a pin drop; the silence in the room was broken only by an odd cough.

“No doubt you’ve wondered, how could I let this happen, let myself be taken so easily? I was on my way to school when this man asked me to help him catch his dog. I knew the golden rule of not talking to strangers and told him so. He said I was smart not to talk to him. He told me, but my dog isn’t lost. The leash broke, and he showed me the broken end.”

“‘My dog is hiding from me on the other side of this hedging. If you can keep his attention, I’ll go around the other side and catch him.’”

“I thought it was an innocent enough request, and wanting to help, I knelt down on the sidewalk to see the dog. That’s when he put a knife to my throat and covered my mouth with his hand. ‘Make one sound, and I’ll gut you like a fish,’ he told me. I didn’t have a chance to react, and I was pushed into a waiting van.”

“Just to set the facts straight, my abduction wasn’t a random act. I was targeted as a victim by those two monsters. I had witnessed a woman being murdered last year, and now those two men planned to take me and kill me too. I was to die on the 10th of April, a year to the day I witnessed the woman’s murder. Julia Bennett was to die on the 11th, and Erin St. Clair on the 12th of April.”

“Those evil men had kidnapped and murdered seventeen innocent women. They were mothers, aunts, sisters, daughters, and friends, just like the women in this audience. Seven of those women were from the Tampa and St. Pete areas, and I wouldn’t be surprised if one of you here today didn’t know one of them, or perhaps your parents did, or she was your neighbour. Those men didn’t care what nationality the women were: American, Hispanic, African, European, or Oriental. And two of the women were also school teachers.”


Allison paused to take a deep breath and glanced toward her family. Dan smiled, giving her two thumbs up for inspiration, and the others smiled and waved. A number of the female teachers had tears pooling in their eyes.

“I am now being ridiculed at this school for what happened to me, the way I look, and the way I wear my clothes. I can’t help it if I have a slender body and blonde hair and am told that I’m very beautiful. So what if I like to wear skirts or dresses more than jeans or shorts? What does it matter to you?”

“Several boys, and I’m looking at you right now, have been taunting me with comments, like I enjoyed being sexually assaulted and I asked for it because of my good looks and the way I dress. In addition, because I had sex with those two men, I’d be good in bed.”

“You have told cruel jokes around school about me and asked if they could have rough sex with me because I must like it. I’ve even had several boys ask me if I’d have sex with two of them at the same time. You can imagine what they wanted to do to me.”

“Do you think those other women enjoyed being sexually assaulted too? You can’t imagine the horror I faced when they showed me the bullets in their gun, pulled back the trigger, and pointed it between my eyes. If I didn’t have sex with them, they’d blow my brains out.”

“How dare you, inconsiderate little boys, mock and insult the memories of those unfortunate women! What would your mothers think of your vulgar comments towards abused and murdered women? Who knows, maybe one of you will grow up to enjoy abusing women too? Believe me, it isn’t very pleasant being forced to do unspeakable sex acts with a gun pointed at your head!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.