Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Allison and Claudia barely put their clothes on in time as Dan parked the Caddy in the driveway. Enjoying each other’s pussies on the way home, they’ve made each other horny for fucking.

Inside, Allison unwrapped her new dildo, and Claudia washed it clean and inspected it for defects. “Now you have your own. I know passion can blur your thinking, but never share your dildo with another girl. Bacteria can be transferred to your pussy from her dildo or yours to her.”

“I won’t, Mommy.” She leaned up to kiss her cheek. Claudia handed it to her, and they went to the master bedroom. “This is so much fun, calling you Mommy and Daddy!”

Young Allison had an unfulfilled yearning in her pussy and needed Dan to fuck her. She encircled his neck with her arms, and her elevated breaths already announced her desire. They kissed passionately as she felt his hands free her top from her body. He slid her skirt from her hips, and she was naked. She made Dan and Claudia naked too.”

Claudia laid a tube of lubricant on the bed and lay on her back. “Lay beside me, honey.” Allison joined her, their thighs touching.

“You need to use plenty of lubricant or your pussy will hurt. Use this gel to coat your dildo and in and just inside your pussy lips. You want to be wet and hopefully in the mood to use it. You could watch some of our porn movies or read something erotic.”

“Or Dad could eat my pussy to get me wet and in the mood.” She smiled at him.

“You’ll want to start off slow and, as you get more excited, increase your speed, possibly pushing it deeper. Explore different angles and positions to increase your pleasure. Hopefully, you can make yourself cum but sometimes you may not. After you’re done, make sure to wash it off.”

“Does Dan ever watch you use your dildo?”

“I sure do! Claudia will be pounding away at her pussy and talking really dirty about what she wants to do sexually and her fantasies. It doesn’t bother me to watch her cum using it either, and sometimes I’ll use it on her too. It turns me on to turn her on, and I end up fucking her anyway.”

“Or getting a good blow job.”


Dan moved between her legs and began to eat her pussy. “You’ll want a gel that’s pleasant-smelling and tasting. The only thing wrong is that the dildo gives her pussy a different smell and taste,” he mentioned.

“I guess a glass dildo wouldn’t give my pussy that rubbery smell, but I like how I can bend my silicone cock in different angles.”

He sampled her pussy for a moment, then Claudia began her lesson.

“Is it okay if Dan watches us?”

“Of course, but you might feel hesitant to try your dildo with someone watching.”

“Good, I want him to watch! I imagine fucking my pussy and looking into his eyes with so much love and lust for him, and then he gives me a good fucking.”

“You’ll do just fine!” She reassured her, kissing her cheek.

They lubed up their cocks, and Claudia showed her to rub it up and down her pussy. She copied her every move, experimenting with other ideas. “Now insert the head inside you and move it around.” She did, and on her own, she rotated it in deeper.

Claudia worked her cock into her for about four inches before stopping. “That’s as far as I want to go for now.” She used only half the length.

Dan’s gaze altered between Allison’s lust-filled eyes and the dildo she was using to fuck her young pussy. He watched his two girls pleasing themselves in unison.

“Are you doing alright, honey?” She wanted to make sure. Claudia took over from Allison, and she switched too. Now they were fucking each other’s pussy.

“I like this, Mom, it’s very sexy.”

“Now, to make it feel more enjoyable, begin to rub your clit.” Claudia showed her combining the two hand motions, and she made her body jolt.

“It’s difficult to coordinate the movements,” she commented about the awkward feeling. Dan watched her as she worked her pussy and clit.

“You don’t have to try and make yourself cum the first time. It’ll take practice and the mood you’re in.”

Allison’s hand was becoming sore, and she slowed down. “I guess I have to strengthen my arms,” she kidded.

“Here, let me help you.” Dan offered, taking the base of the dildo from her. He lay beside her and continued to fuck her.

“This feels different,” she said, watching his hand work her cock. She began to kiss him and was pleased. Claudia had stopped fucking herself and watched them.

“I don’t think it’s going to work. Can you fuck me, Daddy?” He slid the dildo out of her pussy and moved between her legs. She reached down and guided him home. “I’ll have to practice, but for now I much prefer a real cock and the man it’s attached to.” She kissed him passionately.

Dan began a steady fucking motion as she and Claudia kissed. Allison took the base of Claudia’s cock and continued to fuck her. “I like doing it this way too.”

He continued fucking his girl, alternating for a few minutes with eating her pussy. He slid easily inside her and carried on. “You had me close,” she sighed. Dan quickly returned his mouth to her yearning pussy, enjoying his meal.

He cupped her tiny ass cheeks in his hands as if his food were served on an erotic platter. Allison began pushing her mound against his face, and her moaning grew more constant.

“Keep going just like that!” She coached. Her chest heaved as the pressure mounted. “Daddy ... Daddy!” Her hands clenched the bedsheets, and her arching back reacted as her contractions washed over her body. “Oh, fuck, uhhh, uhhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She grunted her release.

Dan eagerly drank up her nectar like a hummingbird would a flower. “I love the sounds of you cumming. It’s so soft, sensual, and pure.”

“Thank you; that was a strong one for sure! Now get that beautiful cock of yours back inside my pussy and fuck me,” she yearned. He re-entered her and carried on pleasing them. Claudia alternated kissing both her lovers, slowly using her dildo.

Soon Dan’s pressure was building, and his young lover held him tight to her breasts as he unleashed his strong cum. “Mmmm, I love the sounds of you cumming! I never want this to end.” She could feel his short, sharp, hot breaths cool against her shoulder.

“Our loving will have to end someday,” Claudia forecasted. “You’ll meet a wonderful, understanding man, fall in love, and want to marry him.”

“Or it could be another woman. I want to keep my options open,” she smiled, and they laughed.

“She’s definitely your daughter!” Dan joked.

“I think I’ll love men and women, just like you do, Mommy!”

“But I doubt that your husband would agree with you continuing to have sex with us.”

“I’ll tell him you both are a package deal in my life, including having sex with you.”

Claudia motioned Dan from Allison and moved between her legs. She ate her pussy clean while Allison’s mouth washed Dan’s cock.

The trio relaxed for a while, then Claudia mentioned she was a little sore and tired. She wanted to take a nap, and Allison offered to rest with her.

“While you two catch up on the beauty sleep that you don’t need to stay pretty, I’ll do my usual Saturday routine and clean the pool.” He kissed both his lovelies and dressed. Allison cuddled into Claudia like a baby chick to its mother and rested.

As Dan vacuumed the pool, Claudia slept. Allison was unsettled and not used to daytime periods of sleep. She took her dildo and lube, then crept to her seldom-used bedroom.


Dan had finished the pool and, returning to the house, checked in on his girls. Claudia was still asleep, sprawled naked on the bed, but not Allison. He figured she might be watching TV when he heard what sounded like moaning coming from her bedroom.

He went quietly down the hallway to the partially open door. He looked inside and saw Allison naked, on her bed, and fucking her pussy with her new dildo. He watched silently as she tried to pleasure herself. As her dildo worked like a cock, the pads of several fingers rubbed her clit. She’d moisten her fingers and return them to her button.

Dan could feel his cock stirring as he watched her discover the pleasures of her own body. He could hear her softly moan and utter words he couldn’t quite hear. Her eyes were closed, and he wondered what she was fantasizing about as she fucked her pussy. He felt guilty for spying on her, and instead of leaving, he decided to enter and watch her more closely.

Allison was a little startled when she opened her eyes to see Dan approaching, and she paused. “Please don’t stop; you look so beautiful and sensual using your dildo.”

“Claudia says I need to practice, so I’m being a good student and following my teacher’s suggestion,” she smiled. As Dan came closer to her, she said, “Please take off your clothes.”

Dan lay beside her, and she kissed him, then resumed using her dildo. His right elbow was her pillow while he watched and excited her nipples.

“I watched you for a few minutes. You looked so beautiful fucking your pussy. I could hear you moaning from the hallway.”

“I hope I haven’t woken up Claudia. She needs her rest.”

“She’s still asleep.” He leaned in to suck her nipple. As her right hand used her dildo, her left caressed his slightly growing cock and stroked him.

“Just like having two cocks at once,” he joked, her hand bringing him to life.

“Maybe someday I’ll try two cocks.”

“I can fuck your pussy or ass while Claudia uses a dildo on you. That way, you will have some idea of what two cocks feel like.”

“I’d like to try that sometime.”

Her hand returned to her clit as she increased her stroking. She made her body jolt, and he smiled at her. Soon she was becoming more aroused, and soft moans escaped her soft lips more often. Her eyes would remain closed for longer periods, and she began to meet the thrusts of her self-fucking.

“What are you thinking about as you fuck your pussy?”

“I’m thinking about you and our wonderful loving. How you take me in your strong arms and love me so gently and passionately. I love you making love with me and I envision us as the perfect loving couple. I imagine us married and you making me feel this good forever,” she professed, her eyes remaining closed.

“It’s not uncommon for a girl to envision her dad as her husband. She sees qualities in him that she wants to find in her future husband.”

“I hope I find a man just like you.” She continued on her pussy.

“What else do you think about? Do you think about other boys or girls?”

“Yes, yes I do!” Her tempo is increasing. “I think of my girlfriends and what it is like to be naked. I think of that boy at the rental hut, and you and Claudia watch me give him a handjob or a blow job, instead of him jerking off. I envision my husband being the perfect lover, never abusing me, and loving me forever! He not only understands my need to have sex with women but also encourages me to do it. I, in turn, watch him fuck the different women.” Dan could see her chest rise and fall with her increased breaths.

“And I think of you and me doing so many sexy and erotic things together.”

“Such as, please tell me,” he wanted to know.

“I’d love you to take me out on a date. I’d dress so sexy and classy for you. People would stare at us because of our obvious age difference, but more because we’re in love.”

“Some men are married, and the wife’s age is our difference in age.”

“I want to show my love for you in public. I love showing my tits and pussy with you and Claudia, and I want to keep doing it. I want you to fuck me in public; I want to give you a blow job and swallow your cum outdoors.”

Her erotic string of fantasies was bringing his cock to life. “Tell me more!” His breath quickened.

“I want to be your slutty daughter, saying dirty, nasty words that people can hear so they know you’re fucking me.”

“Yes, yes, we’ll do that for sure! Keep going!” Her hand went to his cock as she carried on.

“I want people to see that I love women too. Claudia and I will wear sexy clothes like we do now. We’ll walk hand in hand and she’ll say how good a slutty daughter I am and how good a lover I am with her.”

Allison was thrusting her dildo faster and deeper than ever, aroused by her erotic speech. “I need you to fuck me, Dan!” Her lust-filled eyes glaze over.

“No, fuck your own pussy.”

“But I need you to fuck me!”

“Not yet!” Dan turned around to watch closely as she feverishly worked her dildo. Her gleaming butterfly lips caressed the shaft of her cock as she continued. He leaned closer, inches from her pussy.

“I need you to eat me; make me wetter!” Her arousal is increasing.

“No, not yet!” He made some spit and let it drop where her cock meets her lips.

“Keep going, I know you can do it! Make yourself cum!” He wanted to see.

“I want you to finger my pussy at a movie and feel my tits and pussy in public. I want to get caught giving you a blow job and us fucking! I want to do so many dirty and naughty things with you! I love you, Dan! I need you, Daddy!” She carried on, their passion mounting.

“Do you think Mommy will let me eat her pussy in public? I want her and me to finger our pussies outside. I loved you fingering us while that man watched us!”

Allison was caught up in her rapture as she edged closer and closer. “Come on, honey, I know you can do! Make yourself cum! Make yourself cum for your Daddy!” He urged her further.

She looked at him, her eyes blurred with consuming lust. Her breaths came in short, halting pants. She looked at him, her arm and wrist aching, but she no longer cared.

“Dan ... Dan ... Daddy!”

“Yes, my love?”

“Daddy ... oh Daddy!” Her head leaned back, and her sensual mouth opened wide. “Uhhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” Her body began to spasm. “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She looked straight into his eyes as she released her first self-induced climax.

“Keep going, honey! Fuck that beautiful pussy of yours!” He coached. On and on she went further, her cock making slick sounds as it pushed her juices in and out.

“Now, Daddy, now I need you! I need you to fuck me!”

Dan gingerly slipped the dildo from her satisfied pussy and buried his face in her goop. He lapped her up like it was his last drink on earth. Her taste was different this time, with the added smell of her dildo. She couldn’t wait, and she urged him up against her slim body.

“Fuck me, Daddy.” Their pretending feelings became more and more real to her, and she grasped his hard cock and guided him into her. She needed her passion to continue. “Don’t be so gentle this time. I know you’d never hurt me.”

He looked into her similar green eyes, overflowing with unquenchable lust. “Please fuck me and don’t stop until you cum!” She cupped his face in her hands, short breaths escaping her nose.

Allison bent one knee, then the other, to lock her lover in place. He began a tempo quicker and deeper than normal for the beginning of a fuck.

Satisfied with his speed, her arms enveloped his shoulders and back. “Mmmm, that’s it, my love, fuck me, fuck me good!” She urged him on.

“You’re taking lessons from Claudia.”

“She’s my teacher, and so are you.” She kissed him hard, accepting his tongue. Dan continued to fuck his young lover, his cock gently pounding her non-stop like an engine piston. He wanted to make it last longer and pause, but she wanted him steady, right to the end.

Dan pulled back the fleshy hood covering her clit and pressed closer to her. Her eyes widened, feeling increasing pleasure from her pussy. “Yes, yes, just like that!” She panted into the hollow of his shoulder.

He was running a marathon, fucking so steadily, his ass cheeks flexing with every thrust. “Are you sure you don’t want me to slow down?”

“No, keep fucking me just like this!” She needed.


Dan knew he couldn’t maintain this torrid pace much longer and could feel the pressure building deep within his groin.

“Yes, yes, that’s it, my love, fuck me, cum in me!” She sensed his closeness.

He paused, holding his breath, then gave a mighty exhale. “I cumming! Rahhh, rahhh, uhh, umph, umph!”

“And so am I! Uhhh, uhhhh, uhhh!” He could feel her tiny body spasm under his. “Uhh, uhh,” she continued for the second time.

Their heavy breaths continued, locked in a lovers’ union. She kissed him hard, a tear of emotion forming in the corner of her eye.

“Oh my fuck, I came twice! Thank you, Dan; thank you, Daddy!” She smothered him with kisses.

An arm swept under the hollow of her back, holding her close to him, and his mouth sucked on each nipple. “And thank you, my lovely, daughter! You’re learning fast.”

“I have two fantastic teachers!” Their breathing slowly began to return to normal.


“That was so fucking beautiful!” Claudia announced it with applauding hands. She was still naked, leaning against the doorframe.

“How long have you been standing there?” Allison asked, looking over Dan’s shoulder.

“Allison, your dirty talk and fantasies of our sex would make the perfect sounding alarm for my clock,” she praised, coming to join them on her bed. “I was more tired than I realized, but I hate sleeping alone. I’m glad I was able to witness your first cum using your new dildo. It appears you have a busy sex schedule planned for Dan and me.” She kissed them both.

“Mommy, will you eat my pussy to clean Daddy’s cum from me?”

“Of course I will, my sexy daughter.” Dan was replaced with Claudia. Allison motioned him to her side and sucked on his cock as her pussy was cleaned.

“After this, let’s take a shower, and once dinner is finished, Dan and I will make one of your desires come true. We’ll take you for a walk through our neighbourhood to our favourite place. He can show you off as we go and finger our pussies as he did earlier.”

“That’s a great idea! I love you both so much!”


“We’ve got to be nuts doing this, and it isn’t even close to nighttime,” Dan commented, looking at Claudia’s sexy body. “I’m sure some of our neighbours will recognize us and wonder who the young girl with us is.”

“I know, but showing my tits and pussy is becoming an addiction. I love doing so many sexy and naughty things with you.” She pressed her body against his. She wore her shortest pleated shirt and a top so low that the darker skin of her areolas showed above her nipples.

“And now we’re turning Allison into a younger version of you,” he added.

“She likes doing it too,” she defended.

“Do I look slutty enough to be your daughter?” Allison asked, modelling her clothes. Her short, blue pleated skirt hung low on her tiny hips. The space between the waistband and her short top revealed a flat stomach, and her top was ridiculously low for her to wear in public. A slight turn left or right would easily reveal her firm tit.

“You look perfect, honey,” Claudia smiled. “But you don’t have to dress like a slut to be our daughter,” she easily confessed.

“Thank you for thinking of me as your daughter, both of you.”


Claudia’s heart rate was elevated as Dan walked them along the sidewalk. They normally waited until dusk for her to parade around, basically naked in public. She could feel the hem of her sexy skirt tap her ass cheeks with every stride.

“I can feel my pussy getting wet already,” she confessed, as her high heels announced her every step. “It feels like a thousand eyes are watching us.”

“That’s because I’m with two such beautiful and sexy women,” he complimented, and Allison squeezed his hand. “Besides, we know the men enjoy looking at you, especially when you’re on your hands and knees, tending to the front garden. Your low tops don’t hide your tits very well, bent over.”

“That’s the main idea, showing my tits without even trying,” she grinned, kissing his cheek. “Maybe we’ll have to add wearing a short skirt with no panties while on our hands and knees to work on the front garden.”

“I know we usually wait until close to dark to show you off. Do you want to go home and wait a while longer?”

“No, I’m too excited to turn back,” she replied, smiling at a man walking past them. He stumbled as he turned to look again at her and Allison. A few people were on their front lawns or driveways. The men stopped to appreciate the long-legged, sexy women walking with this guy and think how lucky he is. The women would scorn their men for staring at the girls.

“This is a beautiful neighbourhood,” Allison commented of the sprawling homes and manicured lawns.

“And it’s safe and quiet too.” They entered the park, and Allison took in the expansive view of the large walking path, huge pond, and water fountains.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.