Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

“Don’t you two make a lovely sight?” Claudia smiled from the doorway. “So, honey, how was your first time making love?” She asked, sitting on the side of the bed.

“It was absolutely perfect! Everything I ever hoped for! You were right; Dan was so gentle and loving with me. This is how I’ll remember losing my virginity to him. Thank you, Claudia, I love you!”

“And I love you too, honey!” She gazed at the two satisfied lovers.

“I thought we’d take a nice bath together and talk then; how about some more pussy flashing on rollerblades?” she suggested.

“I’d love that, Claudia. And tonight I want you to teach me how to give Dan a good blow job.”

“I’d love to teach you to give Dan a good blow job and swallow his delicious cum. Then I’ll teach you how to use a dildo. I have several, and I’ll clean one up that you can keep. Your bikini and short skirt should remain here with us so your aunt or uncle don’t find them.” She leaned over, and they had a sensual kiss.

She moved between her legs and lapped up any remnants of Dan’s cum. “As you’ll soon discover, I love eating a woman’s pussy after Dan has fucked her.”

“Dan says we’ll have to be careful that Aunt Trudy and Uncle Allen don’t find out we three are lovers. I need to be with both of you as much as possible.” She put her hand between her breasts and said, “I can feel my heart beating faster with the thought of us making love together.”

“Yes, we will have to be careful. We are our own little family, and I’d like you to remain our lover.”

“I will, as I just said, I need to be with both of as much as possible, and that’s both sexually as well as just being together, like a family.”

“Like our rollerblading will be this afternoon.”

“Maybe we’ll be able to show our pussies to the same boy again,” Allison envisioned.

“I hope it’s a different boy this time for variety, and maybe we’ll sneak in a pussy feel for him as a tease.”

“I’d love that too! Claudia, you sure do have a dirty mind!” She smiled.

“I told you I’d be a poor influence on you as a role model or mother. I’m already such a slutty wife.”

“And I’m turning into your slutty little daughter.” She smiled, and they laughed.


Claudia took Allison by the hand, leading her into the bathroom. As the tub filled, she made Claudia naked. Both hearts were already quickened as kisses and caresses of breasts were shared.

They stepped into the bubble bath and soaped each other up. Claudia produced a dildo, demonstrated on it how to pretend to suck on Dan’s cock, and then showed her how to fuck herself. She raised her right foot out of the water. Allison, seeing her three marks.

“Put your foot against mine.” Allison placed her right foot against hers, the birthmarks trying to blend. “For luck,” she smiled.

This time, Dan stood in the doorway for a few minutes. He watched Allison suck on the dildo with Claudia’s instructions and then begin to use it on her pussy. “You aren’t supposed to see me yet! It’s a surprise for you!” Allison teased him, flicking water at him.

Dan cleaned up after loving Allison and went to do some house chores while his two lovers finished their sensual bath.


After drying each other off, Claudia and Allison changed for their rollerblading outing. “Allison, sweetie, you can’t always wear the same short skirt. I own several in different colours for when Dan and I show off my pussy. Why don’t you wear your shorts now, and I’m sure Dan won’t mind buying you a sexy and very short skirt that fits you.”

“Thank you, Claudia. Should I wear my bikini top again or something else that’s low cut to show off my tits?”

“Hmm, you make it so difficult to decide,” she grinned.

“Let’s wear something low-cut to show lots of tits,” was agreed upon.

“Do you have a button-up blouse with you?”

“Yes, I have.”

“Please put it on with no bra.” Allison disappeared to her bedroom and reappeared shortly with her sleeveless white blouse done up. Claudia unfastened all the buttons, then took the front hems and tied them in a double knot.

She adjusted the collar and the front opening. “There now, it’s plain to see that you’re braless and a little leaning over, and the material falls away to show either tit.”

“Thank you, Claudia; I never thought of this.”

“It’ll keep the hot sun off your back too. I’ve got a low-cut crisscross halter I’ll wear loose enough to show plenty of tit.”

“You aren’t going to flash your pussy while we’re rollerblading?” Dan asked, seeing Allison in her sexy shorts.

“Dan, Allison can’t wear the same short skirt all the time. I’m sure you won’t mind buying her several new ones.” She coyly asked.

“How can I resist you two lovelies?” He grinned. “If we’re going to be rollerblading fairly often, wouldn’t it be cheaper to buy our own gear?”

“Dan, we can’t do that!” Claudia scorned him. “That’s half the fun, showing the cute attendant boys our pussies and tits!”

“Why do I even bother trying to reason with you two around?” He joked.

“You know it’s a lost cause to have a happily married, slutty wife,” Claudia reminded him.

“And having a young and sexy, slutty daughter!” Allison added, kissing Dan’s cheek.

“Okay, you two win! Those shorts of yours look like they’re painted on you. They look more like panties.”

“I do have panties that look like blue jeans. So can I wear my panties instead of my shorts?” She asked, looking at Dan.

“See the sex monster you’re creating?” He joked while looking at his sexy wife.

“Yes, honey, you can wear your panties as shorts,” Claudia agreed.


The girls quickly changed, and Dan looked wide-eyed again. Claudia looked so sexy in her halter top, which was tied loosely. The inner halves of her tits easily showed. Allison’s young, firm tits were virtually exposed between the deep openings of her blouse, and her blue jean bikini panties sat low on her hips, showing her pronounced pussy mound. He could feel his cock stir while gazing at his two lovelies.

“Don’t you two make such a sexy-looking pair?” he complimented. “The crotch of your panties dips between your pussy lips, making a camel toe.”

“What’s a camel toe?”

“The material of your panties, shorts, or jeans, anything tight separates your pussy lips to resemble the two toes on a camel. Look it up some time,” he said.

Dan came up behind Claudia and embraced her. His left hand slid easily inside her top to caress her right tit while the right hand went under her short skirt. Two fingers entered her pussy, gently fingering her. He then kissed the nape of her neck.

“Mmm, Dan, you know what that does to me! You’re making me horny for fucking!”

“That’s the main idea. Are you almost healed?”

“With just a little tenderness remaining, we should be able to resume fucking next weekend, and then watch out! I’ll be all over you like a horny rabbit!” They laughed.

“That looks so loving and sensual. Can you hold me like that too, Daddy?” Allison desired.

“Of course I will,” he smiled. He came up behind her, enveloping her tiny frame with his arms. His hand slid inside her open blouse to caress her firm tit, while the other slipped inside her panties. As he kissed her neck, he fondled her tit, and his middle finger explored her yearning pussy. She could feel his hot breath cooling against the nape of her neck as he kissed her.

“Mmm, this is so nice! Now I know why Mommy likes it so much, and I do too.” Her hand went behind to rub his crotch. “I can feel why Mommy loves this so much! Mmmm, you’re making me feel good too. I need you to fuck me, Daddy! It this what being horny feels like?”

“It sure is, and to relieve the feeling, you either need to fuck, use your fingers, or use your dildo.”

“Or another mouth!” Allison smiled.

“Our daughter is learning fast!” Dan quipped.


“Can I drive? You two can have some fun in the back seat,” Claudia suggested.

“Sure you can!” Dan tossed the keys for the Caddy to her.

Sitting on the back seat, Allison cuddled close to Dan. He undid her blouse and felt her young tits. A hand explored inside her panties and gently fingered her. “Mmm, you do have me ready for fucking, Daddy!” She smiled, kissing him. “I want to be your slutty daughter as much as possible.”

“Then our conversations would have to be very suggestive to the listener that we have sex without actually saying it.”

“I’ll try it on our roller boy,” she smiled, guiding his hand to her other tit.

Claudia parked at a large mall, and girls’ clothing stores were invaded. After several attempts to find pleated shirts short enough for Allison to show off her pussy, Claudia got an idea.

“I know where to go! We should have gone there first! Head up North Nebraska Ave. to 13,417,” she said, getting the address from her phone. “Todd Couples Superstore is where I bought my short skirts.”

“The sex shop?” He confirmed.

“Yes.”

“Superstore sounds more like it sells groceries, not sexy clothes,” Allison reasoned.

“I’m sure he must sell edible panties,” Claudia kidded.


“Age of majority in effect to purchase items from this store; identification to be shown upon request,” the sign posted in the door window read.

“I can’t go in there, I’m not eighteen,” Allison said as Dan opened the door for them.

“You aren’t buying anything, so you can go in,” Claudia reassured her.

Allison’s eyes widened at the introduction of sex and all its wonderful pleasures. She followed her and Dan as they went to the clothing department. Claudia began to sort through the varieties of skirts.

“Wow! People really use this?” Allison pointed to a double-headed dildo.

“Yes, they do,” Claudia chuckled. “Actually, I have one at home. I’ll use it on you some time if you like.”

“A dildo up my butt and pussy at the same time? I don’t think so!” They laughed.

“Ahh, you’ll like it once we try it with you. Dan can fuck you while I use the dildo on you. Double penetration, that’s part of my condition. I love two men fucking me at the same time, one up my ass and the other up my pussy. And definitely not the way those two monsters did it to me.”

“I understand, and many times I remember how much you suffered to protect me.”

“Soon, I’ll enjoy my double penetration with love and passion, not indifferent hatred.”

Claudia took several skirts from the rack and held them up against Allison’s slim body. “We’ll get one in white for sure, white goes with every colour.”

“It looks so short.”

“It’s supposed to be short, so it’s easier for you to show your pussy,” Claudia smiled.

“Hi there, it’s nice to see customers wearing our product!” A woman’s voice announced. They turned to see a woman wearing the same skirt as Claudia but in a different colour and a matching short-sleeve top that was tied up in front. Her ample cleavage was easily visible.

They gazed at her as she approached them, and she quickly scanned the trio. “We’re shopping for a very short and sexy skirt.”

“Yes, we have a wide assortment that you’ll like, I’m sure.”

“The skirts aren’t for me,” she said. “They’re for our daughter.” Allison looked at her wide-eyed. The woman looked closer at Allison in her open blouse and odd-looking shorts.

“I don’t think she’s eighteen.”

“She isn’t; my husband is buying the skirts for our daughter.”

“That’s allowable,” she admitted, thinking about why parents would allow their daughter to wear such a short skirt. She looked at Allison’s shorts. “Are you wearing panties?”

“Yes, I am. My mom and dad say they look like blue jean shorts, so I can wear them all the time when we go out.”

“Do you see anything you like?” Claudia asked her pretend daughter.

“The one you’re holding, this one, and this too.” She picked out a grey, pink, white, and black checkered skirt and a light blue one.

“The change room is to your left,” the woman offered.

Dan stood outside the closed door as Claudia helped Allison to change. Her panty shorts were replaced by a sexy short skirt. Allison walked hesitantly out to show Dan.

“What do you think, Daddy?” Allison stood still for a moment, then turned around. The white material hung low, hugging her slender hips. The pleated hem was extremely short for a teenager to wear or for any woman to wear.

“It looks very sexy on you, honey,” he smiled. “Wiggle your hips.” She did, and the pleats swayed to her sexy moves. “Perfect!”

“Bend over, honey,” he asked. She did, and the lower half of her ass cheeks showed as well as her puffy pussy lips. The saleswoman couldn’t help but stare at her. Allison looked at her exposed ass in the multi-mirrored mirror’s reflection.

Claudia knelt on one knee and opened her stance, revealing her shaved pussy. “Kneel like me, and let’s see you.”

Allison did so; her perfect pussy was now in plain view. “Now you can easily show your pussycat when you kneel down to pet someone’s dog. Just be careful because dogs, especially males, love the smell of a woman’s pussy and will sniff and try to lick it.” The saleswoman rolled her eyes in disbelief.

“Now sit down and let’s see how you look.” She sat on the small bench and slowly spread her legs. “What do you think, honey? Does your daughter’s pussy show easily enough for you?”

“Yes, very easily!” He gleamed. “Do you like it?” Dan asked Allison.

“Yes, I do, Daddy. It’s perfect for our fun times when Mom and I show off our pussies to men. Can I get all three? Pretty please?” She asked innocently.

“Yes, you can; you’re a very good girl to your mom and dad!”

“Thank you, Daddy, I love you! I’ll give you a special thank you later tonight in bed!” She replied, unintentionally but meaning it. She went to Dan and placed her arms around his neck for a thank-you kiss. Her skirt hem rose effortlessly to show her ass cheeks to the woman, Claudia, and Dan in the mirror’s reflection.

The saleswoman rolled her eyes at the strong hint of incest in their family. Claudia picked up her panties and put them in her purse. “I’ll wear the skirt now,” Allison smiled at Claudia and Dan as she carried her new gifts towards the checkout.

“I know something else we should get you, and that’s your first dildo.”

“Really, I can? Oh, thank you, Mommy! Now I don’t have to use yours all the time to fuck my pussy!” She went along with the fable.

“They’re right over here.” The woman showed them the way and was not so surprised at her additional purchase.

Allison had to stifle her giggles as she gazed at the assortment of dildos on display. “See anything you like?” Dan wondered.

“Mommy, can I have a dildo the same size as Daddy’s cock? You always say his eight inches are plenty long for the both of us. I like how you and Daddy take turns fucking your pussy with it. You can fuck my pussy with my new dildo tonight, Daddy, but I’ll still need your real cock inside me!” Allison was getting carried away now with her incestual talk.

“Like mother, like daughter,” Claudia justified, handing Allison the eight-inch, flesh-coloured cock. The saleswoman was stunned beyond belief at the casual and bold conversation about their family incest.

“Do you sell any fucking machines?” Claudia had to ask.

“Yes, we do.” She ushered them to the back wall, next to the porn movies. There was a cylindrical machine with a long chrome tube and a dildo attached to it. The woman turned it on and adjusted the speed.

“It sounds so quiet. How much is it?”

“149.95”

“Why are you interested in that?” Dan asked. “Oh, I think I know why!”

“I’ll tell you in the car.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.