Claudia's Condition, the Healing - Cover

Claudia's Condition, the Healing

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Three women are abducted, destined to die by the date on the calendar. Another woman is abducted because a killer wants deadly revenge. What if you are shot and left for dead because you're not a woman? Miraculously, the women are rescued. Soon their stories become old newspaper headlines and faded memories. Life goes on but how will they survive? How will they live on? How do they heal? Dan Davenport said it best. "The more we live our lives, the more those two bastards lose!"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

“Dinner’s ready!” Claudia yelled. “You can finish your fuck if you like!”

“My pussy is a little irritated from the pool water.”

“I’ll get you properly wet later on,” he smiled. She eased off his hard cock and couldn’t resist sucking on it. “I don’t mean it in a bad way, but you look so sexy and sensual sucking on my cock.”

“I’m not taking it in a bad way. It makes me want to please you even more.” They stood and walked hand in hand towards the poolside picnic table. She gazed at his stiff rod sticking straight out, envisioning their next fuck.

“Where would you like me to sit?” She asked, standing by the bench seat.

“Between us, so we can touch you as we eat.” Claudia directed. Towels were placed on the seat; they sat close together. Erin turned each one toward her and gave them a good, long kiss.

“Thank you both so much! This probably has to be the best day of my life!” She confessed.

Dan and Claudia were taken aback by her heartfelt comment. Eating was slower as hands kept busy under the table. Erin would stroke his cock, trying to keep it fairly hard. Her two lovers alternated probing her pussy with a finger. Erin kept her fingers busy exploring Claudia’s moist hole.


“Erin, honey, can I ask you a personal question?” Claudia enquired.

“Sure you can.”

Claudia chose her line of inquiry carefully. “Please, I’m only asking this as a good friend and because of the horrible experience that we have in common. If it’s too personal for you, I understand. What can you tell me about your thoughts on breast augmentation or breast implants?”

Erin hesitated a moment, unsure of having another of the countless talks about her chest size. “I have looked into getting breast implants. I’ve read about saline versus silicone and remained undecided on which one is better, but leaned towards silicone. Unfortunately, health insurance doesn’t pay for implants unless the woman has had a mastectomy due to breast cancer. And they cost anywhere from five to ten thousand dollars. Money, I certainly can’t afford.”

“I understand and was only curious. I never want to insult you. I can’t imagine the torment you’ve had to endure over the years. You’ve been conscious of your lack of breasts, and I’ve been conscious of my height. I’m five feet eight and hardly ever wear high heels. I know the two aren’t good comparisons, but I can understand your feelings.”

“Maybe someday I’ll be able to get breast implants and feel more like a normal woman for the first time,” she wished. “That bastard, Chuck, was right. I’ve never owned or worn a bra in my life. I never grew tits to need one.”

There was a moment of unwanted silence. Claudia thought she’d touched on a subject that was taboo and may have jeopardized their friendship.

“Have you heard from Julia or Allison?” Erin asked to change the subject.

“Yes, I have; Julia and her husband Rob were over for a visit on Monday. Sweet, young Allison and I have become quite close. She spent last weekend with us and is staying again starting tomorrow. We’ve grown to be quite fond of her. There’s something so special about her,” Claudia offered.

“She sure is quite the young lady, and feisty too. During our rescue, she attacked Chuck twice to save you, Dan, and us also,” Erin recalled.


They enjoyed their meal and turned the conversation to happier topics. “The dishes can wait till later. We have more sexy fun to have.” Claudia hinted.

While Erin went to the bathroom, Claudia spoke with Dan about her. He agreed with her suggestion and waited for her return. “She complimented me on my looks and regretted that I’m married. She said I’d be easy to fall in love with and have a family with,” he told her.

“Erin wants to have a baby with you too?!” She cried. “First there was Tina, then Brooke, and now Erin too?! You aren’t getting any women pregnant until you get me pregnant first!” She said this, tapping her chest.

“So you’d actually agree with me getting her pregnant too?!” He couldn’t believe it. “My family tree would be so fucked up!” He kidded.

“Did I say that? About letting you get her pregnant? I guess I did. Please don’t say anything; let her be the one to mention having a baby.”


“Erin, honey, can we speak with you again?” Claudia asked on her return. She feared more input on her lack of breasts as she joined them on a lounger.

“As a woman working in the media, I witness the pressures society puts on us to look our best. What we wear and eat and how we look are always scrutinized. In front of the television cameras, I have to look perfect. I also witnessed the torment you had to endure from those two evil men about your lack of breasts. No woman should be humiliated like that.”

“As you’ve seen, Dan and I love you the way you are, for who you are, not your chest size. I can’t imagine the constant stares and ridicule you must endure every day. Dan and I want to help you recover from our abduction. and to help you heal and live a happier life.”

“Please realize our proposal is because we care about you and value your friendship. We want to pay the total cost for you to have your breast implant procedure.”

Erin looked from one to the other. They feared they’d stepped beyond their bounds, and she’d yell at them and leave. “I’m sorry if we insulted you.” Claudia took her hand, hoping she’d understand.

“You want to pay for me to finally have real boobs?” She began to tear up.

“Yes, we do, if you’ll allow us,” Dan added. “I hope I’m not saying this wrong, but some people are born without an arm or a leg or have another visible defect. I’m no doctor, but it seems that when you went through puberty, you ended up with the inability to grow breasts. We just want to help make things right for you so you can enjoy your life better.”

Claudia and Dan feared they would ruin their friendship. Erin looked from one to the other in silence. Tears pooled in her eyes and overflowed down her cheeks. She finally broke down and cried heavily into her cupped hands.

“Oh, honey, I’m sorry that we hurt you. We had no intentions; if you thought we were making fun of you, please forgive us.” Claudia looked at Dan, her eyes also watering.

Erin quickly enveloped Claudia, crying into her shoulder. Claudia rubbed her back in comfort. Erin broke her embrace to wrap her arms around Dan. She continued to cry into his shoulder too. Dan rubbed her thin back, feeling such compassion for her.

“Thank you! Thank you so much for caring about me!” She cried.

“You aren’t mad at us?” Claudia hoped.

“No way, how could I be? You two have shown how much you love me. I’ve never had friends like you two before, who would take my most dreaded and hated condition and want to change it for me! I love you both so much for caring about me!” She alternated hugs with them again.

“We thought you’d hate us for suggesting a boob job.” She said.

“Not in the slightest! You’ll make me a whole new person.”

“We sort of love the present one too,” he offered.

Erin stood and straddled Dan’s thighs. “We’ve got some good fucking and pussy eating to do! I’m so happy, thank you both!” She wiped away her tears of joy.

“If you don’t have a doctor in mind, we’ll help you find one.”

“I had the perfect doctor; he was just too expensive.” With her arms around Dan’s neck, she kissed him, then leaned for kisses from Claudia.

Erin let out an unconscious giggle. “You don’t know how many times a day I look at a woman’s breasts, thinking what size they are and how they’d look on me? I swear they must have thought I was a lesbian.” They joined her laughter.

“Are you a lesbian and just being polite to me for fucking?” Dan asked.

“With the experience, I shared with Claudia and the great fucking you just gave me, no way! I’d say I’m definitely bisexual now. I want cock and pussy at the same time!”

“Honey, are we ever going to get along great!” Claudia grinned.


Claudia stood and placed two pads on the ceramic floor. “Hold on tight!” He said this, lifting her. She squealed as she held his shoulders, her thin legs wrapping around his waist. Dan gingerly laid her on her back and settled between her legs. Her right knee bent to keep him in place. She kissed Dan for a moment, then he moved aside for Claudia.

She lay between her lover’s legs, her breasts hanging slightly as she leaned to kiss her. Erin’s hands smoothed up and down Claudia’s arms. Her knee bent to keep her lover in place, too.

“Do you have any problem with Dan watching us and fucking you?”

“None, what so ever!” She held her close to her chest. “You’ll probably get sick of me wanting to be with you both. You and Dan have awakened feelings and desires I never knew were possible.”

Claudia began a planned discovery of Erin’s thin body. Lips and tongue traced over her neck, shoulders, and nipples. Erin watched intently, her tongue making her buds grow hard. Claudia moved lower, her lips learning every rib on her body, the flatness of her stomach, the round indentation of her navel, the sensitivity of her hip bones.

Erin’s breathing was constantly rapid. She guided her head to her mound. Dan lay beside her, casually stroking his cock. “I’ll do that for you,” she offered, replacing his hand.

“Uhhh!” She gasped as Claudia’s expert tongue found her clit. She moaned her approval, moving her tiny ass rhythmically in all directions. Had Claudia’s pussy been healthy, right now Dan would be fucking her from behind.

Erin motioned Dan up higher and moved to engulf his hard cock. Her head bobbed up and down, and her warmth loved his cock like another pussy. She moans again as Claudia gently slides several fingers inside her. Erin was experiencing a new desire to suck on a cock while a woman ate her pussy.

“I need it both ways! I want to suck you off, and I also need you to fuck me again,” she desired.

“I’m sure Dan has a few more cums left in him before the day is over,” Claudia reassured her. “If you’re going to give him a blow job, I want to watch him cum in your mouth. I love it when he cums in a woman’s mouth.”

“What would you like, Dan?” Her lust-filled eyes betrayed her yearning. She casually stroked his cock keeping it hard. Claudia looked up, pausing.

“I don’t want to sound like ... you know who.”

“Anything you say to me, that was said by them, I know is meant by you with love, not bitter anger.”

“Then I’d like you to be my beautiful cock sucker.”

“See, that wasn’t so hard.” Then she laughed. “I know something that is very hard!” She leaned in to continue pleasing his cock. “But I don’t know how to give a good blow job.”

Claudia smiled. “I’ll gladly teach you.” She gave Dan a knowing smile and resumed satisfying her new lover.

“I guess I’ll take another Viagra.”

“Yes, you’ll need it for sure.” Claudia agreed.

Claudia gave Erin cock sucking lessons on the go. “This is very erotic, telling another woman how to suck on my husband’s cock.”

Erin’s pussy was gaining moisture from her highly erotic encounter, and Claudia’s tongue cleaned up the steady flow. She tried a few of Claudia’s tricks on his cock, pleasing him very well.

Dan smiled and lightly rested his hand on her rocking head. His cock felt good in her mouth, and normally he’d aggressively show his approval. She’d look at him with those pearly blue eyes as she sucked, and he’d smile in appreciation.

Dan could feel the pressure building, and Claudia recognized the signs. “He’s going to cum!”

Erin replaced her mouth with furious hand action. She opened her mouth, anticipating her prize. “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” He grunted four spurts onto her tongue.

“Show me your mouth!” Claudia needed to see. She turned her head to show her the creamy pool on her curved tongue. “Now swallow it!”

Finally, she grimaced, and her throat muscles contracted. They watched her gulp down his cum. She made another contorted expression as if his cream was like a bitter lemon. Another spurt dripped onto her clutched fingers, and she licked it off. A quick exhale, and she resumed sucking any remaining cum from him.

“Mmmm, that felt so good, Erin. You are going to be a good cock sucker.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.