Boot Scootin at the Texas Two Step Saloon - Cover

Boot Scootin at the Texas Two Step Saloon

Copyright© 2015 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - While consulting with a client in Texas Pete Santori goes to the Texas Two Step Café and unknowingly meets Dotty who turns out to be the daughter of the client. The affair blossoms as does his attraction to the CEO if the company he works for. His wife begins an affair back home.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Swinging   White Couple   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Escorting Dotty to the passenger side of the green Ford Taurus rental car Pete opened the door. “Well, what do ya know,” she said, “a real gentleman. That goes along way with me, sir.”

As he slid behind the wheel and closed the door Dotty’s perfume wafted his nostrils. “Nice scent,” he said as he put the key into the ignition.

With a sly shrug she looked expectantly at him and replied, “Give Mama a kiss Pete,” sensually offering him her lips. As their lips merged and melted his stomach stumbled and he thought God she’s a sexy kisser. As her hand caressed the back of his head her lips parted, inviting his tongue to explore the slickness under her tongue, its velvet top and the slickery ridges on the roof of her mouth. Like snorkels their nostrils noisily sucked in air then expelled their breaths. Startled by the sound of a horn Pete broke the kiss and saw Silk’s Black Lincoln Navigator idling in front of them.

“Better buckle up Mama,” she said through her open window, flashing her million-dollar smile then slowly driving out of the parking lot. She turned right, gunned it, and sped out of sight.

Dotty’s sassy eyes investigated his as she said, “I don’t think so, Hun,” sliding across the seat and snuggling next to him. As he started the car and put it in gear, she nestled closer putting her hand on his leg. Boldly testing the hardness of his penis between her finger and thumb she murmured, “You feel like quite a man there Mr. Pete.”

Chuckling he answered, “Just your ordinary horny traveler.”

Giggling she asked, “Mind if Mama takes a peek?”

With a nervous laugh he said, “Would it matter if I said that it did?”

“Nope,” she responded, goose bumps peppering his forearms as her fingers fumbled with his zipper. “Feels heavenly,” she said, her fingers wrapping around his pulsing member. Working it out of his fly she pulled his swollen meat out of his pants. “Oh, baby,” she said in her husky voice, “You’re a man after this lady’s heart.” Stroking a couple times she added, “Not to mention her little pussycat he-he-he.” Lowering her head Dotty’s eyes bored into the package she was holding in her hand and said, “This handful is really a purty site city boy.”

Having trouble keeping the car straight Pete thought Jesus Christ, I can’t BELIEVE this.

“Go to the light Hun and turn right,” Dotty instructed as she casually stroked him. Obviously aware of a man’s love for his cock she praised its size and shape ... said she loved the large blue vein on top. It was all he could do to keep the car on the road. “Turn left at the stop sign.” He complied and headed down a residential street where the houses were large and widely spaced. “It’s the next drive on the left.” He turned into a wide driveway of a massive, one story brick house that he couldn’t see all until he got almost to the end of the driveway. It must have been a hundred fifty feet back from the road. “Stop in front of the garage door on the far left (there was a double garage door with one next to it). I have to open the door.” She got out, punched in the entry code and the garage door raised—the bay was empty. Dotty waved him in. Pulling inside he killed the engine. The garage door came down behind them. His cock was still out but was now hanging down in a throbbing arc.

Dotty got back into the car and slid over next to Pete. “I just want to relive one of my high school experiences darlin ... to put my mouth on this thing of yours in the car.” Grasping his re-inflating organ she said, “Aha, he seems to be regaining his focus.” Stroking him back to full erection she promptly took his swollen phallus all the way to her soft palate. He stiffened at the waist and hissed his pleasure. Pulling off she kissed his sculptured head which was now leaking its clear essence. “Mm honey you taste mighty sweet.” She took him back into her moist, warm mouth and bobbed in a steady rhythm, sighing, moaning, and slurping as he bucked up to meet her.

Reaching down he felt for the lever beside the seat and pulled up on it, lowering the seatback as far as it would go. With Dotty’s fellating bobs he bucked up on each up-stroke, fucking her mouth. Jesus, he thought when I went out looking, I had no idea that I would be able to hook up this way ... and to have someone like Dotty sucking my cock, JESUS.

Surprised that he was able to last as long as he had, she had been sucking him for over five minutes. Fondling his balls, holding his wet cock against her cheek, and caressing it—telling him how beautiful it was—then sucking him some more he thought I guess jerking off in the shower took off the edge a bit. Closing his eyes as he laced his fingers in her hair, he let the dream continue. I never expected something like this. It went on for a few minutes more before Dotty began bobbing faster. Anxious to finish him off her head moved like a jack hammer; her high-pitched yelps being muted by Pete’s mouth-filling bulk. The hot breath from her nostrils washed his shaft as she pumped her head. Unable to hold out much longer he gave her an urgent warning, “DOTTY,” trying to pry her away. “You’d better pull off before I come.”

“Mm-mm,” she objected, increasing the speed at which she bobbed.

Welcoming her eagerness to let him come in her mouth he bucked up to her up to her down strokes triggering her gag reflex. “GOD Dotty,” he yelped as his first explosion squirted into her mouth. With a sibilant, sucking hiss he pumped his second shot as his bulk pushed into her oral cavity. “SHIT,” he seethed as his clutching balls delivered another gouty rope. Through a series of spasms, he exhausted his balls, the pleasure in his glans turning painful in the confusion of his ecstasy as he said, “Jesus Dotty, you’re KILLING me. I’ve got to STOP.”

Pulling her mouth off his waning cock the sexy older woman slouched back in her seat, tipped her head back with a kinky gargle then swallowed in emphasized gulps then said, “Jesus Pete,” she said, “that was GREAT. I don’t know why I love taking a man’s seed into my mouth so much and swallowing it ... I guess I just love this nasty stuff.”

Smacking her lips she said with a relieved laugh, “I thought you would hold back forever ... he-he-he I cain’t remember having that much of a man’s seed in my mouth and stomach, YUMMY.”

Her eyes were closed when her body started trembling. He saw her hand clutching between her legs, pressing on the seam of her Levi’s. Writhing like a captured snake she belted out, “YEE HA,” yelping her orgasm like a cheerleader, her body jerked into a series of spasms.

Finally slumping serenely against the door, she said, “Peter, Peter, Pumpkin eater, had a wife and couldn’t keep her he-he-he.” With her lipstick gone and her hair tousled she gave him a rabbit-like scrunch of her nose and continued, “I think Peter, Peter keeps his wife VERY well.” She winked. “And I think this is gonna be a wonderful Peter party for ole Dotty and her pussycat.” Moving closer she bent over and suckled the residue of his semen-slimed cock then patted it lovingly and putting it back inside his fly.

Feeling like he was in a surreal dream the moon shined through the garage window and he heard crickets chirping. Walking around to Dotty’s side of the car he opened her door. “Thank ya kind sir,” she said with a devilish gleam in her eyes. “Come closer Pete and give me your hand. What do ya say that you give this ole gal’s pussy a feel?”

She giggled as she fumbled with the metal button on her jeans, opened it and pulled the zipper down. Reaching inside her Levi’s he felt the smooth skin of her belly and the soft thatch beneath the fabric of her panties. Not only was the panel of her panties saturated, but the wetness also had wicked almost to the waistband. Pulling the panel aside he parted her labia, his fingers like a spider’s legs wriggled in the mess of her slippery, warm goo. The opening of her vagina invited at least two fingers that felt like they were being sucked inside a warm, slippery sponge. With his fingers making slurping noises she cooed, “Oh baby, you’ve got me so wet I think I could paint the bathroom wall with this little pussy of mine te-he-he.”

Having never been with a woman who had gotten so wet he wondered if it was true that some women could squirt. “And I’ve never been with a woman as wet as you are Dotty.”

“I don’t know anything about that Mr. Pete. Maybe it’s just because I’m a TEXAS woman. Its OIL country down here ya know? (She winked) and we’re all used to gushers he-he-he. Speaking of which yours was real blowout.” Every comment she was made seemed like an adult, comical one-liner.

Feeling his cock twitch and start beginning to refill with blood he thought Christ it usually takes twenty minutes. But it was his first time with another woman other than his wife since he had gotten married, an experience that thrilled him beyond belief. Hoping to impress Dotty with his sexual prowess he wanted to make her come again. Moving his fingers faster inside her cunt he found the nub of her clitoris with his thumb, pressing and circling it until she froze, discharged a shot of juice on his hand and cried out, “Yes Pete. Yes, Yes, YES.”

In the middle of another kiss she said,” My lips feel like they’re getting chapped Pete. Would you mind glossing them with your fingers? I want to taste myself again.” God she’s kinky. There was a squishy; sucking sound as he pulled his fingers from Dotty’s pussy. He spread her sexual wetness over her lips, and she sucked his fingers inside her mouth, nursing them like a hungry baby. “I love it Pete,” she said, “it’s so fucking kinky.” Bringing her down from her climax he cuddled with her until she seemed contented.

“Mr. Pete?” she said, “let’s go inside and get comfortable. This car sex is fun but let’s really enjoy our bodies in more comfort.” Taking him by the hand she led him toward the door. As they walked into the kitchen she said, “I’ve got to go clean myself off little sweetie. I’m startin to get a little sticky down there. Would you like somethin to drink: beer, wine or somethin hard?”

“Do you have Scotch?”

“Sure, do darlin.” Opening a cupboard door, she took down a bottle of Glenlivet, “Water, soda or on the rocks?”

“Rocks.”

She filled a short glass with ice and poured a generous drink. “Just enjoy your Scotch sweetie.” She touched her puckered lips then touched his nose. “I’ll be a few minutes.”

About fifteen minutes later he watched Dotty walk through the door. For an older woman she was one hot looking female. Chuckling inwardly, he thought, Older, she’s probably not even my age. Noticing that Pete’s drink was barely half gone Dotty said, “You’ve been nursing that drink like you want it to last all night.” Chuckling she went on, “My hubby would’ve already belted down two of them down by now.”

Maybe that’s her problem. Maybe her husband gets shitfaced too often and can’t satisfy her. With a blushing grin he said, I’ve already had enough to drink Dotty. I would hate to drink too much and have it effect my um ... performance.”

“Tsk, I wish Lamar would think about that from time to time.” Noticing his reddened face she said, “I haven’t seen a man blush like this for a long time darlin. It’s so sweet; makes me tingle all over.” She put her hand tenderly on his face, “So what have you been thinking about while I’ve been gone?”

He’d been looking around the kitchen, into the dining room and the great room, impressed that Dotty’s husband must be worth a lot of money. “Three things Dotty: First I was wondering what you were doing to clean up (she smiled, raised her eyebrows and comically rolled her eyes). And I wondered what you would be wearing when you came back.”

Freshly washed and devoid of make-up she was barefoot, wearing a thin pink dressing gown with blue flowers that came just below her knees. The portion of her legs that were showing were perfectly formed and looked like the legs of a young model. Her attractive, what looked like B cup, breasts showing through the thin fabric of her gown appeared to be perky. Her nipples, which were wider than pencil erasers, formed nicely against the fabric. With full make-up Dotty had been glamorous but with no make-up she seemed desirable, even appeared vulnerable. “Second, I walked around in the dining room and great room and noticed what a big and impressive house you have. I guess you’re all doing pretty well financially.”

“All that glitters isn’t gold sweetie,” she said with a cynical tone in her voice. “Lamar was the star quarterback on our high school football team, I was the head cheerleader. We got married young. The money came from Daddy. He was in the wildcattin business and brought in close to three hundred oil wells. Lamar took over the business when Daddy passed. He’s not the man that Daddy was. The business has been going downhill ever since but we’ll never have to worry about money. What was the third thing?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.