The Finishing School
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Caractacus

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 2 - a girl's finishing school. there are some lessons that can only be taught by a male.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School  

I had decided that if she wanted to see my "technique", I may as well do it all out. I started to kiss her on her ears and neck as I loosened the buttons on her tweed jacket. Her bra, a heavy-duty construct that had a hard time supporting her 42DDs followed the frilly white blouse. While my mouth latched onto one nipple, the other nipple was enjoying the ministrations of my left hand, and the right was dealing with the button and zipper on her skirt.

She was wearing pantyhose and granny nickers or bloomers, I was a bit surprised at this, eventually my assault on her senses slowed down enough that she said, "I was going to suggest my assistant do this particular chore, I am an old woman..."

I renewed my assault and said, "bull, if you wanted to, you could be a sexy MILF yourself. Are you saying that this is something you wouldn't enjoy?"

She stuttered, "no, no, please carry on. I do like it!"

I directed her towards her desk, and laid her down on her back. While her feet were off of the floor, I removed her sensible shoes, and her panties and pantyhose. I kissed, licked and nibbled on her toes, slowly moving up her legs. She was definitely ready for anything; her pussy was leaking, by the time I got to and parted her dense bush to start my assault on her nether regions.

I had two fingers up a decidedly tight vagina, while my tongue and lips diddled her clit. She couldn't take anymore, and fell headfirst over the cliff into an orgasm. I took the opportunity to get undressed myself, and then proceeded to line myself up with her pussy. My modest dimensions, fairly average as far as the stats allegedly go, were soon buried deep inside of her. And she was steadily climbing towards her next peak.

Once we were lying back, relaxing post-coital, I asked her, "what did you mean about discreet?"

Her answer was yet another surprise. "Well, you may or may not have finished high school as a virgin, or at least, the people who were following up on you, couldn't find any of your classmates who spoke of your boasting, and no girls were willing to say yay or nay. Of the ladies at Fort Leonard Wood, again your bunkmates couldn't tell us anymore about you, and none of the local working girls could or were willing to talk about you. And they can tell some stories, they get to see it all."

"Your time at university, we do know that you may have found yourself some exquisite specimens to date, but you never encouraged any one of them to think of marriage, and again no one was willing to talk about you or your conquests. As an officer, you avoided the whole fraternisation taboo, when you were in places where it was acceptable, you dated, or you made use of discreet escorts, and again, when anyone was willing to talk, they had nothing negative, in fact almost always only positive, to say about you," she continued.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.