Sovereignty
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2015 - 2016 by PARS001. All rights reserved.

Alan, Hopix and the rest of the Fairixies appeared not far from the palace, several guards bristled 'til they saw Alan then the stood at attention. All the new arrivals were staring with their mouths agape at all of the buildings here on the Fairixie home world. Alan still felt a little unsure; the dream with the lizard guy had seemed all too real to just be a dream. Walking in they were soon greeted by many more servants and guards, looking around Alan saw Glimmer coming towards them.

"I want all of you to meet Queen Glimmer she rules here." Alan told them.

They all bowed, again their mouths a gape at the splendor and beauty of the queen. Glimmer looked at Alan closely then at Hopix, "Finally!" She said throwing her hands up. "I thought you two would never get together! Everyone could see it but you two."

Alan looked at her strangely, "how pray tell can you tell?"

"It's obvious; she has told you the secret of us, Alan I can tell you are still having trouble seeing the truth. Look in your heart and think of your love for Hopix with your eyes closed. Then I want you to open them." Glimmer said with crossed arms.

Doing as she asked he slowly opened his eyes, Holy shit! Alan backed up a few steps, everything, almost everyone was close to the size he was! What the hell was going on here? They could hear Hopix start to giggle as

Alan was backing away from her and Queen Glimmer. "Serves you right still having doubts after watching me grow," Hopix said.

"Hey! If you were in my position you'd be having doubts yourself! Besides I didn't think that you were going to be this beautiful when I got a really good look at you!" Alan said starting to get a little annoyed. Looking around further it was almost as if his eyes were different, the colors were sharper, and everything he looked at seemed 100 times better than he'd remembered them.

"There," Glimmer said seeing Alan's reaction, "everything seems far clearer now doesn't it? I mean with your vision of course," Glimmer added with a smile.

Looking around he saw that everything was far more colorful than he at first thought, plus his real, first good look at Glimmer, had almost taken his breath away. Shaking his head he had to admit she was gorgeous, that is 'til he turned and saw Hopix, his mouth dropped open he wasn't able to catch his breath.

Staring at her he couldn't believe his eyes! She was by far more beautiful than he could put into words, if he could speak at the moment that is. Her light green eyes were flashing in pride and love toward him, usually he'd have been uncomfortable, but right now he could only feel the warmth of her love. Oh my god! He thought she doesn't even realize just how perfect she is to me! Hopix could hear all his thoughts, she was perfect to him? What did he mean by that? She was the same old Hopix that she'd always been, looking at her body she saw that her nipples were hard from his staring at them pressing against the material of her dress. What was going on? Why was she feeling so warm under his gaze? She'd have to ask her mother later, she had to remember to speak to her. Shaking her head she also noticed that Alan was uncomfortable again, it seemed his pants were causing him problems again.

"Alan if you are in as much pain as it appears; you should let me help you with it!" Hopix told him.

Alan turned away from Glimmer and Hopix trying to adjust his self before things got out of hand. Glimmer could only shake her head, her own husband had been as bad when she first met him but unlike Hopix she wasn't a virgin. Again shaking her head at the predicament at hand she really needed to take Hopix aside and advise her of a few things. Suddenly Glimmer realized that she might be a grandmother soon, this caused an even bigger smile to break out on her face.

Hopix noticed and walked to her, "Queen Glimmer are you alright? I just noticed you were smiling strangely."

"Oh I am fine my dear but I think we need to have a short talk," Hopix nodded looking at her and then Alan people were acting so strange lately as was her body. Alan watched as Hopix and Glimmer went to the other side of the room, still uncomfortable Alan just stood there undecided what to do, that is 'til Torax flew next to him.

"So you both have finally realized that you love each other well for you it is far more simple, but I take it you have guessed that Hopix is a virgin?" Torax said.

"Yes," Alan replied as he watched Hopix's face start to blush scarlet, what was causing that he thought. "I realized it not too long ago."

"My sister is older than me but I have an advantage over her in many ways, she has never been in love. As I have heard it put by the council she blamed herself for many of the mage failures that have happened over the last few thousand years. She has worked tirelessly to try and correct what she felt were her mistakes." Torax related to him.

"Her mistakes? How are they her mistakes? How the mage she trains uses their power is in no way her fault." Alan told Torax.

Here Torax smirked, "You know my sister, she took the entire universe on her shoulders trying to bring the balance back to it."

"Yes I know very well, you mean to tell me she hasn't stopped in thousands of years 'til she found me?" Alan asked Torax, his mouth hanging open.

Torax's smile grew, "You've just about got it, I am proud that you have finally got her to open her heart, it will be a wonderful change from the all business sister I have had the last few thousand years. Just remember Alan my soon to be brother in law, be gentle with her she is most definitely delicate and fragile, I am afraid that her heart and emotions would never recover if they are broken. Oh I forgot; her mother might not react all that good either." Torax snickered as he walked away.

Damn, he was on dangerous ground but then again it shouldn't be; he did love Hopix he owed her more than just his life and love. Looking over at Hopix and Queen Glimmer he could see that Hopix's mouth was hanging open and the scarlet color on her face was still there.

Walking over he heard them both quiet suddenly, "Hopix I have to contact the council and let them know what is going on." Hopix stared at him her mouth still hanging open, could only nod.

Shaking his head Alan walked outside and called the council. "Ah! Good Alan you have done an exceedingly good job the balance has finally started to shift in a more positive direction. We wish to give our congratulations on your upcoming wedding to Hopix." they told him.

"Wait, wait, wait, my upcoming wedding?" His skin started to glow as did his eyes, "I haven't said or thought anything about a wedding to Hopix, I haven't even thought of asking her yet!" Alan shouted blowing half the council off their seats, shattering several windows in the palace and blowing a certain lizard man into view.

"So you son of a bitch you found me after all!" The lizard man shouted though Alan could see that he was shaking. Reaching out Alan brutally smashed through his defenses and started to snap his powers. Screaming the lizard man flashed out, though unknown to Alan he couldn't leave the Fairixie's planet for a while. Turning back to the now shielded council Alan's power started to flare higher now, Alan was about to crush the shields of the council when a soft sweet voice spoke.

"Alan my love? Come to me my love, please don't hurt them." Hopix stood in front of several huddled and terrified Fairixies at the entrance to the palace. Turning Alan saw a scared and shaking Hopix staring at him wide eyed she'd never seen his power flare this high or this violently. Almost immediately Alan felt ashamed, all his life he'd felt this fear at one point or another like Hopix and her people were feeling, watching him. Hanging his head Alan reached in his pocket and pulled the cube from it.

Hopix's eyes grew large when she saw what Alan was about to do, "NO ALAN! PLEASE NO!" Hopix begged of Alan as she flew toward him. Sadly he looked up at her then without ceremony Alan vanished.

Hopix was suddenly angry, turning she didn't see that her power had more than doubled. Looking at the council she gritted her teeth, "If I have lost him the council will pay! I just found the one being in the universe who completes me and you drove him to this. I guarantee that if he can't be found, there will be retribution from the Fairixie people! You all know who I am, though you will soon find out what I can do!" Palming her cube, Hopix also vanished.

Queen Glimmer smirked, she'd wanted Hopix to express more emotion as her mother did but this was a little beyond what both of them had wanted. Smiling to herself she looked at the small screen in her hand, thank goodness she'd planted that homing button on him the last time he was here. Reaching out she felt Hopix heading to earth shaking her head she thought Hopix would learn soon, home was the last place Alan would go. Especially with that terror of a female that he'd been mated to living there. As she could see Alan was going in the opposite direction, ah! So he was going to see friends after all, good thing they were hers as well.

Alan appeared on the Trembly world for the second time shielding himself he didn't want the Trembly to feel him. He especially didn't want them to feel the deep depression that he was feeling, he'd terrified the first person being that truly loved him, a feeling that had warmed him deeply, lightening his soul making him feel better than he'd ever felt. He'd seen her shaking, and the terror on her people's faces, he knew then in that moment he was no better than the evil that he'd vanquished. Then again he wondered why he'd chosen this planet to come to, all they would do here would try and convince him that he wasn't evil and try to get him to go back. After what he'd done he wasn't all too sure he could ever go back. Sighing, well, this was starting out real good just a minute of thinking and he was already twice as far down in his depression as he was when he arrived.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.