The Trip - Cover

The Trip

Copyright© 2015 by Helena Handbasket

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Vacation time for a sexually curious couple

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus  

Day 2

Kate was at the edge of her seat while I was telling my tale. I noticed her hardened nipples poking through her bikini top.

"Holy shit, Nicah, I never thought you'd do something like that", she said, a little taken aback.

"You never know what kind of person someone is, until sex comes into play. Besides, I'm a fun person, in the right environment", I giggled.

"So do you still have the strap-on?", she asked me under her breath, but loud enough to hear.

"Of course! I have lots of fun toys, girl!"

"You know, I've always been a little curious ... What's it like being with another woman?", she asked me quietly.

"Would you like to find out?", I asked with a grin.

She giggled sweetly, "Gosh, I'm not sure. Before I say yes, I wanna hear what else happened on your trip."

"Alright then, but if I do, you gotta let me taste you.", I told her bluntly.

"I promise.", she said very innocently.

I continued my story, Kate still on the edge of her seat listening attentively.

So, I was first to wake up the next day. I was taking a shower when I heard someone rustling around in the bathroom with me. I peeked out to see Katina rubbing her eyes.

"May I join you?", she asked, stepping into the shower. She stepped under the water, smoothing her hair back, nipples erect. My mouth started to water staring at her ample tits. I couldn't help myself and I latched onto her left breast. Suckling on her like a child, I caressed her other breast. She moaned, looking into my eyes grabbing my tits. I went to kiss her full sweet lips, our breasts rubbing together, bodies glistening from the water. She looked delicious soaking wet.

Mykel had snuck in the bathroom and was peeking into the shower watching the show.

He slowly stepped in to join us, already hard from the watersports taking place. He suddenly rammed his cock into my ass, then shoved his middle and forefinger into Katina's mouth. She sucked them as if they were a dick. He pumped hard, long strokes into me, pulling Katina's mouth towards his own, kissing her wet lips as he fucked me. He pulled out of my ass and made me get behind him and kneel down. He drew Katina to him and turned her back to him, then shoved his hot meat into her asshole, she let out a little squeal. I started pulling Mykel's ass cheeks apart and stuck my tongue into his brown hole. I worked my tongue in and out of his rim hole while he forced his thickness into her tight sphincter. He held her hips tighter and gave her one last stroke before he pulled out of her. Mykel had Katina kneel down with me, shoving his cock into my mouth and pulling out quickly to ram it into her mouth too. We took turns sucking the meat being fed to our eagerly awaiting throats. I started to put my forefinger into his asshole, working past his tight rim. Still ramming away between mine and Katina's mouths, I felt his asshole tighten on my finger. He thrust hard into Katina's mouth and pumping his hot juice into her throat. He pulled back and leaned against the shower wall in exhaustion. Katina didn't swallow his cum, but instead started kissing me, passing the sweet juices into my mouth. I swallowed greedily. She stood up and rinsed her body and got out of the shower. Mykel was stepping out as Katina handed him a towel. I turned off the water and stepped out. Katina started to get dressed, "I really must go. My boyfriend is probably a little worried, since I didn't come home last night."

"Damn, that's too bad. We had a great time with you. If you wanna have some more fun, we'll be here for two weeks. Maybe you could bring your boyfriend next time." I told her, kissing her once more.

"What will you two be doing tomorrow", she asked naughtily grinning.

"You!", Mykel and I answered without hesitation.

"See you tomorrow then", she whispered as she walked out.

"That was the dirtiest shower I've ever taken", Mykel said as he fell back onto the bed, closing his eyes. I was completely worn, so I joined him in slumber with her taste still on my lips, neither of us waking again till the next morning.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.