The Ifrinn - Cover

The Ifrinn

Copyright© 2015 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 7: Zach

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Zach - On the surface, the new resort on the Caribbean island of Eilean D'maichte looked like a dream. Zach and Jillian meet in the line to check in and spark an instant connection. After a morning in the sun and an afternoon in bed, the new lovers head off to the Halloween costume ball expecting to have the time of their lives. But then the Ifrinn docks... and nothing will ever be the same again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Paranormal   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Halloween   Slow  

Jillian held him tight, but he had no desire to move anyway. His pulse pounded alone in his ears, but their rapid breaths flowed together, in when she breathed out, out when she breathed in. She didn't stir under him, only held him and breathed.

The experience of being with her had changed everything. His wounded pride was healed somehow. The stone heart he'd carried in his chest since Chloe had left was beating again. They had taken and given from each other until the moment when all was still and complete.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" Jillian whispered against his cheek at last.

He considered her question for a moment, but not because it scared him. He considered how he felt towards her, trying to ignore the influence of pheromones and endorphins. He'd never met anyone who had blown through his life and cleared out the cobwebs like she did. He had never considered it possible to feel this connected to someone he'd known less than one day. He finally answered her question, "I never did before. Claiming you was more intense than I expected it to be."

She chuckled. "For me, too."

"I'm not sure who claimed who." His head was still spinning at the sudden fantasy of them getting together back home, of continuing to see her back in his real life. It was foolish, but he wanted to see how it might work.

"Does it matter? I'm yours, at least for this weekend." She kissed his neck before relaxing her grip on him.

Released at last, Zach withdrew from her body and disposed of the condom in the trash next to the bed. Then he rolled back to stare at her face. She was flushed pink, but her eyes were clear and bright. He touched her cheek, tracing her jaw until he reached her chin. She dipped her head down to kiss his finger, giving him a smile that warmed him through.

"So are we gonna skip the Halloween Ball downstairs?" he asked with an amused smirk. "I'm supposed to be a pirate."

"And pass up the chance to see you dressed in black leather pants?" she chuckled in return. "Never!"

"Which costume did they give you?"

"I'm a duchess, according to the email I got before I left. I think it's because I won that game show. I gave them my measurements and my favorite color, green, but I've not looked in the closet to see what the costume looks like yet."

Both of them glanced at her closet door. "Oh, I've gotta see it," Zach chuckled, then hopped out of bed to open it.

Zach pulled the dress out by the hanger and noticed it was a deep emerald green. The shoulders and sleeves were blousy lace. The top looked fitted, but it flared at the hips into a wide skirt. The dress was covered in green sequins, pearls, and lace. Behind it in the closet was a white, poofy looking thing he thought might go under the dress.

"Oh my god, it comes with a petticoat?" Jillian jumped out of bed and opened the other closet door, then bent to pick up the matching satin shoes with a squeal.

"I've got to see you in this," he whispered as he held the dress up to her. It fit her coloring perfectly.

"I'm sorry I can't do a grand reveal for you, but I'm going to need help with all these little buttons." She took the dress from him and turned to look in the full length mirror on the inside of the closet door. "Oh, it's gorgeous!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.