Teacher's Pet - Cover

Teacher's Pet

Copyright© 2015 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Charlotte Speaks, a teacher of forty-one, has been fantasizing an affair with a male student for years. Finding Malcolm Wilcox a boy that she can't resist she begins an affair with him that becomes quite deep. The story was originally part of The Pastor's wife but was confusing to the story so I am re-purposing it as a small stand alone series.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

While pedaling the three miles to the Speaks Farm on Saturday mornings Malcolm was in his customary trance. It would be his fifth time to be tutored by Ms. Speaks in exchange for work in helping her rehabilitate her family farm. Once Malcolm’s juvenile faux pas had been lived down, she gave him the opportunity of being tutored by her in advanced calculus for free as long as he did legitimate work on the farm. For Malcolm being close to his dream teacher kept him aroused but that was it. While his fantasies persisted, he accepted them as an ongoing rite of passage that would never include this beautiful woman intimately. As he pedaled the weight of the book in his backpack had become a sacred burden.

The ground rules were straightforward: work from 9:00 to 11:30, lunch, then study from 12:00 to 1:30. It worked that way well enough on the four previous Saturdays. There was much for him to do on the old farm. Blisters became calluses and the demanding work was making him more fit. When the work was particularly hard, she paid him a fair wage for it often working with him. Accustomed to her professional dress at school he found her Levis and t-shirt or a flannel shirt to be more appealing, her bottom filling out her jeans in such a sexy and outdoorsy way. No matter how often she adjusted her Levis the seam below her fly still drew up into her crotch and her labia molded into the material which drove him crazy. Sometimes she would tie her shirt at the bottom which showed her midriff and navel. He liked the shirt better because it always showed more of her cleavage as well. And her sandwiches always seemed so much better than his mom’s. Their conversation was always engaging and sometimes playful. Calculus was harder than he thought but his tutor was patient in her presentation and explanations. Sometimes when there was a flow in her tutoring sessions she would go as much as a half-hour longer. Both in work and study their relationship became more like a friendship than a student/teacher/employer relationship.

He had been working in the barn taking down farm implements she was gathering to sell at auction; it was dusty, dirty work. Malcolm was sweaty and itchy. Ms. Speaks who had been working in the house walked into the barn and said, “Let’s knock off a little early today, Mallory, we can finish the rest of this next Saturday.” As he walked by her she said, “Pew Mallory, I don’t know if I want to have lunch with such a stinky young man and tutor you in the condition you’re in. Why don’t you go into the guest bathroom and take a shower?”

He had used that bathroom regularly, had even showered there before when he’d gotten too dirty. At her suggestion, he started packing another shirt and a change of underwear in his backpack for that eventuality. This time, as the warm water pelted the front of his body, he felt something strange. His eyes were closed and the water was too loud for him to hear anything specific but he definitely felt a draft of cooler air. When it seemed like another person got into the tub, he thought I’ve been fantasizing too much lately, I must be going nuts. Though it seemed real he wasn’t completely sure it was a living person who said through the din of the running water, “I’ll do your back for you Mallory,” or maybe he was just having another one of his fantasies.

After having gotten over the impatience of her initial lust for the young boy Charlotte made meticulous plans for this particular moment. Having backed his hopes into such an isolated spot she was delighted at the lump of putty she had kneaded this youngster into. She had almost done the same thing two weeks ago when he had showered but she decided to let their “innocent” involvement percolate a bit further. After the first week of the arrangement, Giordino had said, “So when are you going to pounce on the boy Charlotte?” She ignored his comments, finally lulling him into believing that she was no longer interested in the youngster.

That morning as she had lain in bed absently petting her mound she murmured, “Today will be perfect.” Malcolm’s body odor was the aphrodisiac that set up the event. In her lifetime she had showered with two males, Carlton Speaks, and Jim Giordino. It was something that made her feel fresh, going a long way toward sharpening her horns for when she would be dry and comfy with her lovers. Looking at the naked body of the teenage boy for whom she had been lusting for so long she shuddered with the visual pleasure and stepped into the tub with him. Taking the washcloth she soaped it and began washing his back, thrilled when his body tensed to a near seizure then relaxing somewhat as she continued.

When he heard, “I’ll do your back for you Mallory,” and felt the soapy washcloth massaging his back he almost swooned. At the same time, his penis which was always active in the shower pranged to quick attention. “Raise your arms,” he heard her say and felt the washcloth wipe around his waist to his stomach until she actually did it.

It was the first time he had felt fingers other than his own grasping his rigid erection which made his mouth come open as he emitted what sounded like a death rattle. As the unseen woman’s arm circled his body and her soft, warm breasts flattened against his back he pushed his butt into her drenched pubic hair. The chuckle he heard seemed mixed with wonder. “It’s more than a penis Mallory it’s almost like a BILLY CLUB he-he.” He knew from taking group showers after gym glass that he was generously endowed, often getting gibes about it from jealous classmates.

Out of the tub, he was putty in her hands: she dried his body, lifting his erection to dab the underside, drying the last drops of water from his balls. “Dry my back,” she said and turned.

Unable to come to grips with being naked with his beautiful goddess he thought GEEZ I’ve been right all along. Her back was flawless and her tight, pear-shaped bottom was the highlight of her hourglass figure. Regarding her legs, they were just as beautiful as he had always imagined. In stunned awareness, he accepted what was really happening.

In an easy, sultry voice Charlotte said, “Just relax Mallory; we’ll have more fun that way.” Taking him by the hand she led him back to her bedroom. Coaxing him to turn and face her she took both of his hands and, with her patented smile gazed into his astounded eyes while asking, “Do you like what you see Mallory?”

Having searched and swum in continually in her clear blue eyes he’d been captivated by them all along. Close up her lips were softer, smoother yet more puckery than he remembered. Her statuesque neck, save for the pulsating hollow between her collar bones, spoke of marble perfection. Soft shoulders and breasts that challenged his belief, skin that was taught and creamy and gorgeous models’ legs combined with the impossible circumstances which triggered an incredible embarrassment that made him say, “GEEZ Ms. Speaks,” his face tinging scarlet, “I ... I’m SORRY.”

Pleasantly surprised by the youth’s uncontrolled ejaculation Charlotte said, “Oh Mallory, he-he-he, you have no idea how desired you have made me feel.” With his warm semen sagging down her tummy she embraced him and drew him tightly to her, kissing his unpracticed lips. “Oh sweetie,” she said, rubbing her sperm-coated belly against his she felt his swollen penis beginning to recede. Kissing him again she said, “Let’s try it again honey, pucker your lips like this but not too hard. Pretend that they are the downiest, fluffiest pillows on earth.”

Planting her lips again on his she worked them for a bit before breaking the kiss. “Even a little softer,” she said, “Mm, he-he that was much better.” Thinking what could be better than teaching a boy about sex, she said, “I guess it’s going to be like the first day I started teaching calculus to you.” She smiled. “Why don’t we lie down on the bed Mallory and practice kissing for a while.”

Ten minutes later she let him know how pleased she was with his progress as she said, “Just like everything else Mallory you pick things up so quickly ... and do it so very well.” She knew he still felt inadequate but his kisses had become softer. “I can promise you this, my impetuous young man, you’re going to be breaking a few girls’ hearts before you know it.” She giggled and added, “I’m going to be SO jealous.”

With Charlotte, everything she taught was meticulous and joyful. She gave the best and expected the best from her students in return. She loved teaching and was loved in return by her pupils. It wouldn’t be long before her students would be using her methods upon graduating from college to instruct students of their own.

As she lay close to her “special” student, his smooth, hairless body having not yet developed its manly musculature, she could feel his quivering excitement. Rejoicing in the fact that she would soon be taking his virginity Charlotte thought who better than a teacher to introduce a young man to his manhood? Isn’t teaching this boy how to make love and fuck as important as cultivating his brain?

The joy of these thoughts brought her close to orgasm. “Oh Mallory,” she said as she melted his body into hers, “the way you flirted with me and made those impetuous suggestions of yours, that poem and your letter are the reasons we’re here, you know?” She craned her head back and searched his eyes before kissing each eyelid. Eying his lips curling into a shy smile made her say, “We’re going to spend some delicious moments together my sweet boy.”

Even though he had just ejaculated on her (which she loved) she figured the young man would take longer to come the next time. And from her experience with Carlton and Jim, she knew that having come twice the boy would last much longer the third time, the time when she would enjoy his cock inside her the most. The question was how shall I do it? She loved the feeling of his young man’s pulsing organ in her hand and wanted to bring him to erection again after his next orgasm. But then she thought maybe I should suck him off. Or shall I just ride his cock and let him cum in my pussy? JESUS, I want it ALL.

Fellatio settled the stream of consciousness. The length of his cock made it easy to get her entire hand around it while a third of it was inside her mouth. There had always been something magic about having cock in her mouth and her hand around it at the same time. So far having the most in both ways had only been possible with Carlton (her well-endowed, Black husband). Now she could do it the same way with Mallory. She had never been squeamish about a man cumming in her mouth or swallowing his sperm and looked forward to feeling and tasting Malcolm’s.

Except for its thumping pulse, Malcolm’s dick had become rock hard. To Charlotte, the hard pole in her hand was an aphrodisiac that triggered the groveling moments of getting her mouth in position. With her lips almost touching his shiny, lilac-colored glans she looked up into his eyes and said, “Have you ever thought of me doing this to you Mallory?”

Wide-eyed he gave a self-conscious, quivering nod his Adam’s apple working wildly in his neck. Charlotte opened her lips and wet his knob with her tongue then vacuumed his head to its rim. Flicking the groove on the bottom of his knob she wafted the top of his shaft with warm blasts of air which denied his teacher the opportunity of being warned that he was going to cum. It was as if an expert milker had given his testicles three strong squeezes that brought forth three ropey blasts of spermatozoa inside his tutor’s mouth. Though he was embarrassed he wanted to apologize. But the all-encompassing rapture erased his guilt and thus the need to apologize. For some reason, it seemed to Malcolm like the most natural thing in the world to be filling this sought-after woman’s mouth with his sperm. Looking at her with saucer-wide eyes his cries of pleasure sounded like screams, “Ms. Speaks Ms. Speaks GEEZ, Mizzzz SPEEEEEEEAKS.”

Opening her mouth she showed him the white pool of his sperm in the hollow of her tongue, squished it around in her mouth, threw her head playfully back, and swallowed it like a shot of bourbon. His cry could have been amazement or accusation or a combination of both when he shouted, “Mi-suzz-SPEEEEEEEAKS,” shuddering on the bed in a near swoon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.