Teacher's Pet - Cover

Teacher's Pet

Copyright© 2015 by Peter Duncan

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Charlotte Speaks, a teacher of forty-one, has been fantasizing an affair with a male student for years. Finding Malcolm Wilcox a boy that she can't resist she begins an affair with him that becomes quite deep. The story was originally part of The Pastor's wife but was confusing to the story so I am re-purposing it as a small stand alone series.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Safe Sex   Teacher/Student  

Charlotte Braxton had always been a star. In high school, she was a cheerleader who participated in all of the important extracurricular activities and graduated at the top of her class. In college, she was president of her sorority and student council. Charlotte, the oldest daughter of a traditional southern family was one of those students who was expected to succeed in life.

In her first class on her first day at college, she met a young man who would have a tremendous impact on her life. She found herself sitting next to a Black student, whose skin was not just black, but almost blue-black. Having always been an incredibly beautiful girl, Charlotte was accustomed to guys shying away from her because they were intimidated by their beauty. It was shocking when the young man sat down next to her and boldly announced, “My name is Carlton Speaks. What’s yours?”

Having grown up in Jackson, Mississippi Charlotte had never been in the company of a Black man. But she was impressed that this tall, forward, handsome back guy chose to sit beside her, the most attractive woman in the class. Believing that people who sat in the front row were more apt to succeed, she always tried to find a seat in the first row. When Carlton Speaks chose to sit beside her it seemed natural for her to become attracted to him. She had seen him before on campus. He was a popular athlete who was always in the presence of attractive females, both Black and white. He was tall with stunning features that gave him the appearance of an African warrior prince.

What Charlotte didn’t know was that Carlton noticed her the first day on campus. Even as a campus celebrity Carlton, like so many males, was intimidated by her beauty. As a Southern girl during that time, while Charlotte was unaccustomed to being in the presence of African-American males, she found Carlton Speaks enchantingly attractive. Charlotte felt positive vibes from him but after a week in class when Carlton hadn’t acted, she was preparing to approach him on the subject. But on Monday of the next week, he finally came through and asked her out, just for a light dinner. When he walked her back to her dormitory and was saying goodbye, he reached to shake her hand. Unlike her traditional self, Charlotte, who had never kissed anyone on the first date, stood on tiptoes to kiss him on the lips. When he responded and his fleshy lips melted into hers, Charlottes’ knees almost collapsed.

Before going to sleep that night, Charlotte knew that if Carlton were to become her steady boyfriend, she would never keep her resolve to maintain her virginity until her wedding night. There had been numerous hot dates with high school boys that turned Charlotte on so much that she masturbated afterward to release the sexual tension. That first night with Carlton Speaks, though she was ravenous, where she brought herself to orgasm three times during the hour and a half it took her to get to sleep. She had heard college rumors of Spanish Fly and wondered if this was what it might be like if it were rubbed on her vagina.

Being with him on a second date became more intimate; Carlton fondled her breasts, excited her between her legs, slid his finger inside her vagina, then manipulated her clitoris and brought her to orgasm. It was the first time any male had done that. She couldn’t resist grasping his tumescent penis through his trousers and thought, Oh my God, how can anything this big fit inside me? Being extremely curious she awkwardly managed to get his oversized member out of his pants and marveled at the bulk of human sex her hand circumferenced. In her mind, it seemed so much warmer and larger than any other penis she had fondled. Fearing that he would attempt to put his penis inside her she was thankful that, he was gentlemanly enough to not try and force the issue.

It was Sunday afternoon in the athlete’s dorm when she faced the dilemma of being naked with him for the first time. (The first time she had ever been naked with any man). He was six-four and elegantly muscled, his skin the color of ebony. At five-seven Charlotte had bright blue eyes, long auburn hair, and a “peaches and cream” complexion. Her hourglass figure was willowy with a perfect pear-shaped bottom. Her breasts were somewhere in the neighborhood of a C and D cup, shaped like large teardrops with M&M-sized nipples centered in perfect areolas.

She felt like a little girl as he undressed her. By the time, she was completely naked she was completely vulnerable in his arms against his bare Black skin. Yearning to feel him inside her body she felt that her resolve to remain a virgin could end. Just as the knob of Carlton’s huge phallus touched her labia she visualized her father, a former Presbyterian Minister who was now a corporate motivational speaker, and imagined him saying, “You have just one thing that can either be given to the man you love most or taken by a man who will promise to be that man. Regardless, you will love the feeling of it happening like no other sensation you have ever had. But when the man who has promised to be your, ‘everything’ walks away from his conquest the most precious gift that you can give to that singular, special person, you’ll know what it will mean to feel like a slut and a whore.”

“NO!” she said, grabbing Carlton’s erection and pushing it aside. “I can’t.”

“SHIT,” he said, “You’re nothin’ but a prom queen, and a prick tease, You FUCKIN BITCH.”

With tears in her eyes, she accepted his abuse. She was the daughter of unusual parents who, just before she had started menstruating for the first time, took her away on separate weekends. Her mother explained the workings of the female body and its psychological need for sex. On a camping trip, the next weekend her father—then minister of a church—spent two nights in the tent with her and outside on long walks explaining the difference between males and females. He told her about the man’s urgent need and how his ardor would turn to disregard after he climaxed inside her. “In a way sweetie,” he said, “when a man wants a woman, he is an angel. When he is having her, he’s the devil incarnate. After he’s finished, he can be the most inconsiderate son of a gun in the world, more interested in the score of the Green Bay Packers game than he is about you.”

In frustration, Carlton humped her belly and came all over it. After turning his back on her he mumbled, “No fuckin woman I’ve been naked with has ever turned me away like this.”

When his gentlemanly side returned though, he apologized and cuddled with her. He knew deep down that this girl was worth the temporary denial of sex. Besides, he knew he would get what he needed elsewhere. But he wasn’t prepared for what the woman whom he intended to ask to marry him would do and say next.

She related to him some of the things her dad said to her about sex. “As a minister, Baby,” he had said, “I’ve seen sex tear couples apart. It doesn’t have to be that way.” When she said that she didn’t fully understand what he was saying he went on, “There are ways to keep your virginity intact Charlotte by using your hand or your mouth. I know you would think it dirty to put it in your mouth, but it can be quite wonderful. Sex for a woman is both physical and spiritual. Most women want to be in love with a man before having sex. And most prefer it with just one man. With a man, sex is mostly physical ... like eating in different restaurants. But if you as a woman treat your man right often enough, he will prefer eating at yours.”

“I thought I would lose my virginity,” she said to Carlton, “But I’m glad I held out. And I know I’ll hold out until we get married—I want you to know that.” With that, she clutched his flaccid penis and began kneading it. “I know you’ve had other women, Love. I can tell by the jealousy in their eyes when they see us together and think, lucky them.” She worked him into an erection, as she said, “They can think what they want of me, I don’t care. I only care about being true to myself and that you have respect for me.” When his penis reached full engorgement, she went on, “I hope what I am saying to you doesn’t cause me to lose you to another woman. But I want you to know there are few women like me. So, when you need that kind of release find it with whomever you want before we get married. But once we are married, I want you to think that mine is the best restaurant in which you have ever eaten “And I’ll cook whatever variety of sex you ask of me.”

Having cleared the air, she rose to her knees, bent over Carlton’s long, thick erection, wrapped her fingers around it, and took him deep into her mouth, bobbing on him for close to ten minutes before swallowing the abundant volume of his sperm.

After graduation, Charlotte became Mrs. Carlton Speaks. Taking a position as a teacher at Madison High School in Teaneck, New Jersey, she, like everything she did, became one of Madison’s most respected teachers.


Because Carlton would have been selected so far down the NFL draft that he might not even have been picked up, he accepted a bid from the Canadian Football League. His goal was to perform well enough in the CFL that in his second or third season, the NFL might pick up his contract. The money was good, and he would be earning more than most college graduates though not as much as an NFL pro. He became a star in the Canadian League in his first year of the league and brought scouts to his games from many NFL teams. In the second game of the second season though, he shattered his leg. Though he was out for the season he still got full pay but spent the rest of the season on injured reserve while doing rehab.

When her husband got injured Charlotte considered that if Carlton wouldn’t be able to make a career in pro football, he could still get a good job. He was educated as an engineer and the hiring market was good for candidates with those skills. While she enjoyed teaching her husband’s pay was still good enough for her to bank her entire salary. By the time he was fit to play again though he was traded to a lesser Canadian team. It looked like engineering would be his career. Charlotte wasn’t unhappy about it and wouldn’t have to worry about her husband being away so much during the football season or getting severely injured.

The first year of their marriage was idyllic. With the loose acceptance of sexual matters in his upbringing, Carlton was impressed by Charlotte’s parents’ liberal outlook. One day while having beers after shooting skeet with his father-in-law Charlotte’s dad admitted to his son-in-law that he and his wife were swingers, saying with a chuckle, “That’s the main reason I left the ministry, Son; it wouldn’t have worked for my parishioners to find out about their pastor’s and his wife’s scurrilous sexual practice.”

Carlton had the best of all worlds: Charlotte was not only a willing and creative sexual partner; she nearly wore him out while he was at home. And when he was gone, he had permission to enjoy the groupies that lusted after pro athletes in the quest for their “superman” sperm. Because of his wife’s open acceptance of a traveling professional’s sexual escapades, he could enjoy himself without pressure or guilt which made his time at home completely enjoyable.

Charlotte’s life was filled with joy. She loved being with her husband and loved having time to herself as well. Always having thought she would be a great teacher she was finding out just how much she loved it. Being involved with youth was a particularly enjoyable endeavor and was convinced that she was having a significant impact on her students.

Because she had denied herself the full enjoyment of sex through college, she found that sex with Carlton was heavenly. She knew the likelihood of finding a young man who was as sexually sophisticated as her husband would be unusual. Because her parents were so open about sex and their attitudes toward it, she had been able to accept their concerns and warnings about giving it away too freely during her youth. It often caused her to smile whenever she admitted to herself that her husband could be a gigolo like Don Juan. She knew that any woman he would make love to would be receiving the gifts of his expertise. And because she was getting most of it, she only felt slightly jealous of the women on the road who remained anonymous to her, and probably insignificant to him.

One concern Charlotte had before they started having vaginal sex when they got married was that when her husband finally pushed his humungous bulk inside her it would be too immense and painful for her. Had he been a man of lesser endowment she might have let him do it that time in college the night she shut him down, the fear of being split open always making it easier for her to stop him. On their first night of marriage though, by the time he pried her open, she had experienced so many orgasms that after that night she was always relaxed enough to be opened wide for him. After the initial pain of being stretched and the breaking of her hymen, their first coitus was pure heaven.

As she progressed in her teaching the same progress was happening in their marriage and the sex, they were enjoying. He never talked about his exploits while away and Charlotte never questioned him about it. Her one caution was: “Don’t bring home any diseases.”

It was the evening after the day when Carlton and her dad went skeet shooting for the first time when he told his son-in-law that he and his wife were swingers when Carlton asked Charlotte, “Were you ever aware that your mom and dad had sex with other couples?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.