Dead Stick
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 - 2016 by Pars001. All rights reserved.

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A modern Mage deals with the scum of his world in our world, making both worlds safe for everyone. Besides Tyrome was a likeable guy wasn't he?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Violence   Transformation  

Tyrome awoke a few hours later, feeling Cloe snuggle closer startled him a moment 'til the day before came flooding back into his mind. Getting up he had to get ready for another day of training with these young enforcer wannabes. Sighing it was going to be a long day today he was hoping the training they had done yesterday had strenghtened them up some, if not then they'd work on it more, Funny thing not many knew of the exercises to increase power, hell it seemed like something he'd have thought all mages would have sought after. Looking at the bed as he started to leave he shook his head he still didn't believe that Cloe wanted to be his slave, it was the farthest thing from his mind that he thought she'd ever want to be. Leaning over he kissed her softly on the cheek a stray smile stealing across his face, he needed to start he punishment tonight, hmmm he had the perfect idea.

Walking to the old factory building I saw Celina awaiting me, "Damn! Sorry Celina in all the activity yesterday I forgot to code the building to allow you access when you got here in the morning."

"It's alright sir, I figured it was something like that, no need to explain," she sweetly replied. Wow! This was a definite improvement in her character from what she'd been before, now caring and meticulous compared to before when she was wild and dangerous. Opening the building he pulled another chain from his pocket, waving his hand over it then over his chain he felt the new chain accepting the orders he gave it.

"There you shouldn't have problems now this gives you access to the building, your office, all the rooms out there and the very front of my office." I told her.

Her eyes grew large, and then she curtsied, a shock to me, "Thank you though you didn't have to curtsy."

Celina's mouth dropped open, "But sir I have to you were and are the greatest enforcer there ever was. I was also told that you were the one to bring me in when I did all the terrible things I did."

This time it was my mouth that hung open, I'm going to kick Toni's ragged fucking ass! I felt like dragging him here and roughing him up 'til he told me everything, I was starting to get tired of being left in the dark by others that thought they were far better than me. We'd see about that. Letting Celina go I called the council I needed witnesses just in case I killed him. Explaining as soon as they all arrived, I reached out and violently ripped Toni into my office as NON gently as I could. Landing in a hard heap he looked up at me and swallowed hard.

"Look Tyrome I was going to tell you," he started to sputter.

"Uh huh, you're going to tell me EVERYTHING though just in case, I brought the council in case I kill you out right.

"Alright shit, I told her you were the one that captured her. It was the first thing that actually got her new personality to stick. So now she is bonded to you, hell as I said you OUGHT to take her to bed to cement it even further." He rapidly explained.

"Yeah right and then she imprints on me something like a hero worship child 'til all she wants is to be my slave." I growled at him.

"Hey that sounds good doesn't it?" He replied.

"NO!" I roared at him, "I was right I should kick your ass all around this building."

"Damn Tyrome, alright, go a week before you do anything it should be gone by then." Toni said.

"What about the hero worship?" I asked.

"That's not my doing that, is all the lady's on her own." Toni replied.

"If I have ANY women coming at me again like this, I am coming for you, I know that somehow you have a hand in this Cloe business though, I don't know how, but if it isn't gone soon I just might take you in just out of principal." I again growled at him. Looking at Cloe his eyes got huge and he nodded his head vigorously.

Toni walked over to Celina snapped his fingers four times and nodded at me, Growling I gave him a look that if it didn't work he would be under the cell I had for him. Shaking a bit, he then walked to Cloe who was still sitting opened mouthed snapping his fingers five times, then leaning over and whispering in her ear, her eyes got huge then she nodded. I looked at Toni with a suspicious look, "Cloe, who am I to you when we are in private?"

Smirking she snapped out, "I am your slave 'til you let me go, which fucking better be soon!"

Smiling I was glad, NOW, I could punish her and it really mean something, "Good when you aren't in council business you will be at my home, naked, understood?"

"Yes Master!" she said sarcastically.

"Good that helps me to determine your second punishment tonight." I smiled an almost evil smile at her that had her shaking. "Now then Toni before the council swear that are no more women, mage or otherwise coming after me."

"I can't yet Tyrome there are at least twelve others only ten of whom I know where they are!" Toni cried afraid he was going to a cell soon.

Reaching out I drew him to me and snarled in his face, "you will find them and soon or the next time you see me will be the last time you see the sky free, you've broken a dozen mage laws, GO!"

The entire council was laughing, even Cloe, though I knew that she was truly seething now, good she was going to see what a true bitch she'd been to me all these centuries. Thanking them all I watched each leave 'til it was just Cloe and me, "I should punish that little toad myself," she said her anger apparent. "Effecting a council member could garner him the death penalty!"

Smiling, she was right though, "Only thing is this was done to you before you were even approached by the council. Therefore you were still just a mage."

Nodding her head, she turned to go, "I meant what I said you WILL be naked when I get home, with these attached." I could see the color drain from her face when I handed her the nipple clamps.

Laughing I saw her horror grow as I flexed the clamps open and close, "All day Cloe, the second you are done I want you there wearing them."

"But," she started.

"NO! You will pay for being a bitch to me for making the already dangerous job I had deadly. Some of the things you tried to do could have gotten me killed many times over, You are mine bitch 'til I say different finally you will know the pain and humiliation you put me through," again the color drained from her face. I could see she was remembering several things that she had done to me, some very painful. I held up a third clamp, "If you still wish to argue I have this smaller clamp you can wear," indicating between her legs she quickly shut her mouth.

I watched her leave I knew she was heading back to the apartment, smiling I adjusted the ward in the room. Watching I saw that she appeared stark naked both clamps in place, her mouth formed a big O then she turned to me, "damn you Tyrome!" Smirking as I turned away, she didn't know the half of it, this was tame compared to what I had coming up. Sitting at my desk, a vision of Celina appeared, Sir, they are all here all but one." She said.

Obviously they didn't realize that this was mandatory, appearing in the training room I searched everyone's face. So it was him, guess he thought his father made him immune to class. Reaching I searched hmmm so he liked to hide huh? A minute later I found him in bed with another young female beginning mage.

Snarling, I ripped him from the dimension he'd hidden in, appearing naked in front of me, screaming flailing upside down his blond unkempt hair spilling everywhere. "Son, you obviously don't realize who and what you are dealing with. So I will enlighten you, this one time." Turning I faced all the young mages. "I am Tyrome Greenstick, I was an enforcer for two centuries, I am rated at a gold, class one rating, I have been asked to serve on the council ten times. I am number one in counter spells, shields, immobilizing, and destructive abilities. Only the council leader has a more powerful imprisoning wave. Now then young man if you do not want to be destroyed your first time out I suggest you listen the hell up." Leaning close I whispered, "Your father has a wicked skin flaying spell you'd be surprised what you can live through, do this again, I will do more than haul you naked ass out of the bed of a female, do I make myself clear?" The young man's eyes got huge as he vigorously shook his head affirmatively.

"Now that we have been formally introduced, we can actually start real class. There hasn't been a class like this for 200 years, hence the reason the enforcers are at a low number right now. It is my job to help you stay alive," reaching over I slapped the upside down naked, blond, young mage, "I can also sense strong negative emotions especially when they are directed at me or about me. I would be happy to call your father and have him demonstrate his legendary skin trick." Again the man's eyes got huge, shaking his head no, had I not been as pissed as I was I might have laughed. "Now as I said, it is my job to train and help you stay alive, listen to me, learn, then you have a more than 75% chance of surviving, ignore me, well, tell me now so I can kill you where you stand. Take this serious, because the scum you will hunt will be nothing but serious. They will kill you as painfully as they can, many will suck you dry taking everything, then your life. For the next two weeks we will work on strengthening your fledgling powers."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.