My Little Sister's Girlfriend
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

I had finally reached a point in my life that I began to think of women as partners and not just convenient vessels to use to drain my frustrations and desires. They came in all sizes and shapes and had varying personalities and quirks of attitude.

Age had never been a factor with me when it came to looking for coupling qualifications but I had come to the realization that I preferred the nubile range of mid-twenties to late thirties to find a suitable mate for long-term retention. I also knew instinctively that it was totally improper to even consider close relatives as permanent bed-partners because of all the ingrained distaste for such unions across different cultures and societies.

With these basic ingredients of finding a mate, I focused my attentions on the recent graduating classes from a nearby institute of higher learning not far from my modest apartment in the city. I had muddied the waters of the female pool of decent-looking single girls at my place of employment finding that while most of them were willing to perform almost any act of depraved communion with little sense of guilt or disgust practically none of them were serious about giving up their favors for an extended period of time without proper assurances of commitment and security from their male suitor.

At least in the graduating classes, I would be able to find some qualified females willing to bend over and present for my pleasure without much reluctance providing the proper incentive was made abundantly clear at the outset. I had the wall of my bedroom plastered with almost one hundred photos of the young women getting ready to move out into the world and find gainful employment or to search for a qualified spouse in the safe places where such exotic targets were known to flourish. I had pretty much narrowed it down to less than a full dozen nubile young lovelies all brimming with contained sexuality and attitudes that promised eager obedience to a fair minded husband.

There were eleven all told and they ranged in age from twenty-four to thirty-six and I noted that it was impossible to tell which were the oldest and which were the youngest. I noted that at least nine of the eleven were quite adept at applying their "war paint" of cosmetic confidence. The other two seemed to prefer the natural look and I found them both to be quite refreshing but I certainly was not discarding the other nine without at least some degree of investigation into their physical and emotional depths.

Lena (24) It wasn't the fact that beautiful Lena was the youngest that made her go to the top of my "list" of the eleven finalists in my silly little competition of the one hundred females selected to become my mate for life. I would have to confess it was her sparkling personality and absolute honesty without deception that made her my favorite. Well, that and her perfectly shaped Henie that aroused me whenever I drew near.

Simone (25) This little darling was without a doubt the sexiest of the pack. She had that certain something that made all the men eager to show her the ins and out of the game of lust and I was no exception. It bothered me that she was the first to be discarded because of her promiscuous attitude that seemed cute at first but then became tedious when the implications were far too clear.

Laura (27) The divine Laura was the most fastidious female I had ever come into contact with in my entire life. That even included my beloved sister Princess who was forever in the bathroom primping her person and taking extended showers at every opportunity. She was shy and demure and never spoke a dirty word but in bed she was the kinkiest of the lot shocking me with her depraved needs and fetishes.

Ruth (28) The overly shy Ruth was the perfect lady in normal company but when she was placed in the midst of oversexed college students, she quickly showed herself to be a dedicated exhibitionist. The kinky side of Ruth was truly her exciting side and completely the opposite of her attitude in mixed company.

Barbara (29) At first glance, Barbara was not much to look at but when you got closer and saw her move with sensual grace like a wild forest creature bursting with a need for physical contact, you could easily see why she was so popular with the sex-obsessed young sports with pussy on the brain.

Regis (30) Pretty Regis was one of the no-make-up girls and she probably had never worn it because her skin was perfect and she had natural coloring that negated the need for any embellishment.

Margaret (30) Young Margaret was the oldest child in her family and she was totally mortified that two of her younger sisters were already married and had children of their own. It was beginning to look like life was passing her by and she wanted to get on the "getting laid" train as quick as possible so she could start living life the way it was meant to be.

Sara (31) The happy Sara was always bubbling with some reserve energy and a smile even when those around her were as dour as church mice. The most impressive thing about her was her ability to apply her cosmetics with swift skill that amazed even the make-up artist who was her room-mate.

Terri (33) The only one in the group of eleven finalists on my selection list was discovered by my investigator to be a transgendered person. I was totally astonished by that fact because I had never seen a more feminine female in my entire life. I would have bet the farm that she was born a girl and it seemed only common sense that he/she would opt to the female persuasion.

Winona (34) The quiet Winona was never one for a lot of words. That was unusual for a female and most of the others were all chatterboxes in one degree or another. I had no problem with that because it was a natural affliction of the opposite gender. When she did speak, it was generally in limited words and what she said was straight to the point. I liked that because it was my way of dealing with most people on a daily basis.

Amy (36) The more mature Amy was the definite runner-up to Lena on my final selection cut. In some ways, she was number one without a doubt but her pragmatic attitude placed her just behind Lena in my little black book and there were some days when I was tempted to put her on the top in the first slot because she was right more often than not. My problem was I hated to be wrong and didn't want to admit she was actually smarter than I in many respects. I think it was my ego that couldn't handle that fact.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.