My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

My somewhat steady girlfriend Memphis took a sudden swerve into Sapphic splendors right at the time that I was getting addicted to her perfect heart-shaped butt. I was happy for her but saddened at the loss of prone-boning her sweet ass in sweaty sessions.

Right about that time, my favorite sister Princess moved in with me temporarily because she had caught her husband diddling the same chauffeur that she used periodically to ease her boredom. I thought the entire affair to be bordering on the ridiculous but she was offended enough to cry on my shoulder until I comforted her the old-fashioned way by humping her over the back of my new white leather sofa. I discovered she had put on a bit of weight but it was in the right place for softer squishing in a satisfying rear entry and we both enjoyed the sound of her jiggly bits slapping into my hard muscles.

It was relatively easy for me to slip back into my obsession with spanking her pretty bottom at every opportunity and I was comfortable with the fact that she liked nothing better than to bend over and grab her ankles to give me tight skin for my enjoyable work. Of course, I paused often to test the tightness of her brown eye and her pretty pink slit with my talented fingers that knew instinctively exactly where her trigger points were best rubbed.

In all honesty, I readily admit I was a bit ashamed of my close relationship to Princess but in my defense I could claim that I seldom resorted to pulling down my other sister's undies unless they came to me first and asked for my friendly weapon to drive away their blues. I think I was fairly normal with regard to my relationships with my other sisters and didn't harbor any guilt about my actions or thoughts about them.

Princess was another story.

We had a sort of connection that one seldom finds in the generation of today. It was almost cosmic in design and we often knew exactly what the other was thinking without even opening our mouths. Sometimes, when we did open our mouths for each other it was not for conversation but for the single purpose of giving pleasure and it was entirely a two-way street for us at all times. She complained to me that her husband was lacking in such skills and that he only wanted to sodomize her backside looking into the bathroom mirror like they were strangers in a strange place. He made her wear lots of mascara and loved to make her cry so it would run down her face making her look like a sad clown when he was deep inside her private place. It was sort of silly but it seemed to work for him and in normal situations he was often unable to raise a stand for expected insertion. She knew he was unhappy with his inability to do things the standard way and he resented the fact that as his wife she knew all his dirty secrets including his attraction to young muscular men with assertive attitudes.

After that initial flurry of frenzied love-making, poor Princess settled into a housewife routine cleaning my place and even cooking me delicious meals that proved to me she would make any normal man a fine spouse. It was just the luck of the draw that saddled her with a middle-aged freak that confused happy tingles with satisfying a wife willing to do anything to please her husband. In a way it was sad for both of them but I was wise enough to keep my advice to myself and just followed her orders when it came to dishing out comfort in broad daylight and in the still of the night in a nocturnal setting.

I was certain it was just a matter of time before her husband would come to his senses and demand her back in his house because she really was a gem of a housewife wasted because of being surrounded by servants galore.

I came home early one afternoon to find Princess in a compromising position with a much older female wearing an expensive business suit custom tailored to show off her fantastic legs and ass. My sister was down in a familiar position on her knees slurping the bored-looking woman's cleanly shaved pussy with a dedication that seemed inspired in contrast to her usual easy-going nature.

The short-haired blonde looked up at me like I was some sort of intruder despite the fact it was really my house after all. Princess glanced in my direction but continued unabated because she was fast approaching that point when the long –legged female would be quaking with an impressive orgasm casting sprinkles of love-juice all over my sister's face. I could see her go into it with only a whimper of sound but the clenching of her ass muscles gave away her concentrated pleasure at the finish.

Princess looked up at me wiping her dripping chin.

"Billy, this is my good friend Mrs. Monique Freemason. She has been so nice to me to introduce me to the people of quality up north. I hope you don't mind but I owe her so much I was just repaying her for her efforts to help me out with my silly husband."

The haughty woman looked me over like she was sizing up a steer for castration and I felt my balls shrink up in a defensive mode out of some innate sense of self-defense.

She patted the seat next to her on the sofa and I automatically sat down next to her as she zipped up her trousers and licking some spray off her finger. I found it to be terribly sexy but I had the distinct impression that Monique was not kindly disposed toward the male sex and I hesitated to open myself up to rejection at the outset.

Luckily, I discovered that my first impression was totally incorrect because it was not shortly after that she was playing with my stiff rod like were old school chums out on a lark. My sister was humming one of her childish tunes that she broke out into when she was either feeling nervous or was on the verge of kinky thoughts. I assumed she was in the kinky thoughts section of thinking and I encouraged Monique to open me up and get down to business.

Princess was giggling the entire time and as soon as my happy tool appeared she bent down to take me in her mouth like greeting a long lost friend. I think the more mature Monique was a bit startled to see her protégée's aggressive action in seizing the moment. I was momentarily embarrassed but quickly lost my sense of reticence when the slightly tipsy Monique straddled the back of Princess's head and shoved her long pointed pink tongue down my throat like it was an electric eel looking for the back of the cave. Between the tongue on my cock and the tongue in my throat, I was ready to surrender to the moment and give them both what they obviously wanted right then and there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.