My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

My favorite sister Princess was all caught up in some sort of group self-help thing that formed young housewives into men-hating clubs with Sapphic overtones. I was surprised at the change in her and did my best not to laugh when she lectured me about how nasty all men were including me for wanting her to get on her knees all the time. I remembered how she was so determined to get down there and start getting down to serious business without any prompting at all.

I told my new live-in up close and personal partner Memphis about the strange situation and she assured me that the group was more benign than dangerous and it was only some more mature women taking advantage of unhappy MILFs to gain submissive bed partners for a night of wild orgies and good times. The switch-hitting police detective admitted she had dabbled in it at one time but didn't like the way they focused on using huge dildoes for rear door activities. I tried not to focus on the beautiful Memphis in position for some of that kinky action and lost out to my greedy need to spear her delectable backside.

The submissive policewoman and I got along real good because we could always see the humor in some real kinky situations and she had the nicest boobs and tempting heart-shaped backside I had ever pleasured other than my Princess and perhaps the more mature Mrs. Stern who enforced her urge to make me give up all dignity to get her pants down to her ankles. She was truly an enforcer of discipline to any male or female that received her feminine favors behind a closed door or in the back of a lonely parked car.

The detective told me about the bust she had made the night before of a kinky den of perverts that preyed on bored female office workers looking for excitement in their dreary lives. Apparently, they were making videos of the young girls who were all in their twenties role playing in an age fetish game that had them dressed as little babies, diapers and all wearing sheer baby doll nighties that didn't hide a single square inch of female flesh. They all had shaved pussies to make them look the part and given props like dum-dums or pacifiers to suck on for the benefit of the perverts that got off on that kind of kink for some strange reason. She told me that even the diaper-changing process was some sort ritualistic staged event with sexual flavoring. We looked at some of the videos she had been reviewing for her report and the sight of the grown woman down on all fours inspired me to yank down Memphis's thong and give it to her in the rear part of her cunt from behind with the feel of her entire beautiful ass in my greedy groin.

It was obvious that my frenzied taking triggered a like reaction in Memphis's emotions and she was whimpering and talking baby-talk to me like one of the girls on the screen in front of us. It really didn't make much sense but the sheer perversion of it caused me to drain with such force into her tight little cunt that she was driven to an unexpected orgasm of cosmic proportion sliding us both out of the bed and onto the fluffy white carpet.

I finished her there in an almost prone bone position not allowing her to move in any direction until I was fully drained. She begged me to let her push her ass up higher to get me in deeper but I made her stay motionless because my tingling was not quite finished even though I no longer had any juice to give her.

The next night, Memphis was wearing the identical baby-doll see-thru nightie and we set up a little playpen on the floor decorated with stuffed animals and Hello Kitty pillows to create the same impression on the videos. The hardened police detective kept a root beer dum-dum in her mouth occasionally pulling it out so I could see the stain on her tongue. Shamefully, I took advantage of her submissive attitude to pull down her still pristine diaper and spank her buttocks alternately with my heavy palm. She quickly turned a nice shade of red and I could see the tears start to form in the corners of her eyes but she refused to beg me to stop. After a long spanking, I graduated to spreading her ass cheeks and rimming her puckered entry with my lubricated finger pushing up inside with only one finger at first but slowly increasing the stress of stretching to no less than three fingers entering as deep as my fingers could go and wiggling in every direction to make her squirm and grunt like a little piggy girl getting the attention she needed so desperately.

It was something entirely different for me and I think it was the novelty of it that made my release of sperm into her pretty rear door so gratifying. I looked down and saw her lovely bum bouncing in every direction and watched my long shaft fully buried inside her rectal channel stretching her and touching her with evident joyful results. She was cursing and yelling obscenities like a drunken sailor but I merely spanked her as hard as possible and told her,

"Don't move I am ready to come."

Of course, she did just the opposite and she twisted and pulled in every direction and that made me shoot faster than I wanted. I spanked her hard for her disobedience and she loved every second of it.

I went to the little sandwich shop across from the police headquarters to meet Memphis for lunch and was surprised to see her sitting with a petite little wisp of a thing that I took to be only a teenager when I first saw her. I found out during the conversation that Betty Lou was actually almost twenty-five and that she was one of the girls scammed in the sting operation of the age-play ring. I could tell right away that she was one of those rare female creatures that were naturally submissive by nature and more than willing to go along with almost any suggestion from a persuasive acquaintance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.