My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

I met the female police detective with the strange name of Memphis in the strangest of places. It was in one of those joints that go under the title of "Gentlemen's Clubs" but I can assure you there were no gentlemen on the premises with myself included.

It was on one of the exits of the interstate highway and had billboards proclaiming "All Nude Girls 24 Hours". That was not quite true because they wrapped up the pole dancing and the private dances about 4AM and the girls did not start dancing until 11AM in the morning. I guess they could point to the waitress and the girl selling the sex toys as being totally naked and claim there was no false advertising involved. I had stopped there a couple of times to get bacon and eggs because I loved the kinky atmosphere and found it quite disconcerting to have my order taken looking at a hairless cunt only inches from my face by an unsmiling waitress with a bored look on her pretty face. I wondered if the health code would require her to wear a net on her pussy if she didn't shave it off completely.

Her name was Tammy and she giggled when I asked her if she was in the movie of the same name. Since the place was not busy, she stayed at my table a little longer than necessary and treated me to some nice peeks at her impressive bottom as I gobbled down the breakfast.

"I guess you are wondering why I am working in a place like this as a waitress and not up on the stage?"

That thought had occurred to me but I didn't want to bring it up because it might cause some unwelcome conversation about irate boyfriends or kids needing her at home not allowing her to choose her own hours to earn some cash.

"I did think about that because you are certainly well-qualified to stun the customers on the pole and most guys would love a private dance with you on their lap."

She giggled again and I had to admit it made her look younger when she smiled and showed some flash of vitality. I took her to be in her late twenties but she had the perky tits of a teenager. I started to feel my pulse racing and I knew my dick was starting to pay attention to things like the shape of her pretty boobs and the nice shelf on her buttocks that defied gravity.

"You know I am allowed to do private dances for the paying customers if it is not busy. Besides, Dolly over there in the toy department can fill in for me if you are interested."

Her sales pitch was excellent and the fact I already had an excited rod inside my shorts was enough for me to finish off my second cup of coffee and follow her to the booth at the back of the side room with a chair and a platform bed for horizontal performances. It was not even 6AM and I was waiting for her to perch on my lap with her luscious cheeks like some exotic bird needing solace to sooth her physical needs.

"It is too early for them to be watching us for the rules and all but you have to be careful and not touch me with your hands because that is not allowed. Don't worry because I can take care of everything and made sure you get me all over and I always get my customers off to a nice happy ending."

Tammy's ass was more petite than most of the girls into pole dancing but she was so agile that my dick was soon so excited that my pre-cum was making my trousers wet like I was a naughty boy or had some continence problem. She looked over her shoulder at me and I could see from her lust-filled eyes that she was fully aware of my level of passion and she was determined to take me to the anticipated moment of high-pressure spurts right up between her cheeks.

I drained into her so long that she managed to have her own little orgasm just waiting for me to finish. The cost of the dance was ridiculously low all things considered and it was money well spent. I think she got to keep it all and not split it with the club if it was in those hours when the girls were not on the stage so it was a big plus from her point of view. Those other girls were all a close-knit group and they might not appreciate the competition during their regular working hours. This was at a time when they couldn't care less.

It was about a week later that I stopped in the club again only it was just after noon and the girls were already starting their routines on the stage and sweet-talking the customers. I saw that the two waitresses were different girls and I hesitated to ask for Tammy by name because that sort of thing sometimes leads to problems.

A pair of new dancers went up for their numbers and one of them was my female cop acquaintance called Memphis. They introduced her as Destiny so I guessed that she was probably undercover and using a different name for the gig.

I was glad that my sister's girlfriend Lulu was not in the club because she never failed to latch onto me and pump me for some private dances to fill her quota. I liked Lulu a lot but in a real private scenario and not in a pussy bar.

It was obvious that Memphis was a good pole dancer and she did some moves that absolutely defied gravity. I looked at her pussy and brown eye upside down pointed up at the ceiling and watched her muscles rippling down her thighs like sexy snakes looking for a victim. When she moved away from the pole and gyrated her pretty ass within reach of the spectators, they all rushed to stuff dollar bills into her garter until it was bulging with enough cash to look like a cash register.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.