My Little Sister's Girlfriend
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

My sister Princess came back to the estate for a visit that promised to have lots of fun for both of us. At least, that was the anticipation I held right up until the time that she threw the bottle of French perfume at me and told me to get out of her bedroom in no uncertain terms.

My other sisters were all giggling because they enjoyed my discomfort at Princess's attitude and newfound liberation from our close family ties. I guess she was quite independent now and had her own agenda to follow that didn't include me.

I have to be honest when I state categorically that this new development didn't bother me at all because I managed to acquire the responsibility of organizing a new department at my place of business that would place a full half-dozen young female clerks under my supervision. I would have the authority to hire them, fire them and promote them. That seemed to say it all and each morning when I looked into their happy, smiling faces I tried to determine which one I would give special attention to that day. They all ranged in age from eighteen to twenty-four and none of them were hindered by either spouses or boyfriends. I was not certain if that was strictly a coincidence or accomplished as a way to insure their complete obedience to the rules and regulations of a stuffy commercial bank.

I had already used the ploy of selecting them in turn for instructions on how to count cashier's bills properly down in the confines of the iron-barred vaults in the basement. We would be inside a double locked storage room completely hidden from the view of any other employee or manager and I would bend them over the wide wooden table stacking the bills in the correct denominations as I pumped them full of my errant seeds of creation. They all seemed well adapted to it and it took very little time to get them into the proper angle for maximum penetration. I must admit the opportunity was so fool-proof that I would often take a risk and even stretch their pretty brown eyes when I needed a bit of variety to drive the boredom out of a slow moving day.

I still have a little photo in my billfold with the six girls all huddled together on one of the wooden benches in the female locker room smiling up at me and with their details written on the blank side.

Miss Molly Malone/18/extra. lg. Bosom/ full Bum/likes oral&anal/always giggles when taking it in her fanny but is shy and sensitive.

Miss Alice Likehard/20/tiny tits/slender Bum/likes spanking and slap and tickle/needs lots of kissing.

Miss Rose Simpson/20/pert nipples/anal queen/rims/squirts/talks dirty

Miss Angela Trooper/21/religious/likes group sex/loves "doggie"/enjoys discipline

The Tuttle twins, Diana and Denise/both 24/love threesomes/both enjoy spanking and rough/Diana swallows and Denise does not.

I always kept that photo with me and referred to it for my notes before taking one or more of them down to the vault. In all honesty, I have to confess that I needed the notes to insure I was diddling the right girl properly according to her likes and dislikes because a happy tart is a pleasure to pleasure.

My favorite was Rose because I found her dirty mouth extremely arousing. At those times when I was in the mood to be properly rimmed by a pretty girl, Rose was most accommodating and she obviously loved her own efforts with enthusiastic tongue action. She was really quite the find in female form and I must admit that I had a fondness for her that went far beyond her oral abilities.

Some of the words that came out of that pretty mouth were quite astonishing when she was bent over the counting table and being pounded by my greedy cock. I fear that if I did half the things she begged of me, we would both be thrown in prison for obscene behavior. I discovered in talking to her at some length that she had lost her only boyfriend to a copper with a penchant for beating pickpockets and pushing them into the river unconscious and unable to fend for their safety. I certainly had no love for pickpockets as well but I would have thought perhaps a broken finger here or there would have been far more appropriate.

Needless to say, my duties supervising the six girls at the bank took a great deal of my time and stamina and I had little interest in attending to my sister's needs at home. However, one of them came into my bedroom in the middle of the night wearing only her plain cotton nightie and sobbed relentlessly over the break-up of she and her usually attentive boyfriend "Cracker" who was reputed to have a huge shaft that young girls tended to shy away from because they knew they were too tight or two small to offer it residence.

It amazed me that this next to youngest sister was the constant companion to a lad like Cracker with his rowdy way of behavior and his reputation for bending over any female unable to resist his charms.

My favorite sister Princess had whispered in my ear that this particular sister had a fondness for big dicks in her bum and I had often merely fondled her heart-shaped backside just imagining her soft sweet welcome mat between my sturdy legs. I did my best to dry her tears and eventually she calmed down enough to "spoon" my groin with her heavenly flanks arousing my fires of concupiscence to a flare-up of immense proportion. I banged on her back door and found that she was ready to open up with little difficulty. We merged together like two peas in a pod and soon our friction was so heated that my juices bubbled up and were in danger of spilling into her twisting cave of passion until I was fully drained inside her core.

As if from a distance I heard a voice calling me and looked up to see Princess watching us from the edge of the bed. It was at that very instant that the dam broke fully in half and my sperm flood rushed out into my sister's waiting reservoir thirsty for its tribute and grateful for my attention.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.