My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

My newest close friend Moira was without a doubt one of the most submissive females I had ever encountered in my entire life. She must have inherited it from her mother because I had heard rumors that her still attractive mother had been caught several times by her cuckolded husband "in flagrante" with business associates with demanding dicks that knew no shame. I had met the upper-class society lady in a relaxed atmosphere and found her to be a brilliant conversationalist and charming beyond words. The thought that she was one of those female who preferred to bend over for strange men and offer them her most private secrets without much resistance was hard to accept but Moira tearfully admitted to me that her mother was quite the slut in such matters but was the perfect mother in every other regard. I believed that she truly loved her mother and was embarrassed by the poor ladies unfortunate affliction of being unable to resist her urge to sample available cocks whenever they were in close proximity.

The oldest daughter was certainly a "chip off the old block" when it came to proper attitude in bringing satisfaction to a suitor with carnal intentions. She was young, nubile and unattached making her more desirable than the married women that preyed on the young gentlemen of the upper classes just to get spite on their disinterested husbands.

Moira introduced me to her young sister Pamela at a dinner party the following week and I was truly shocked because I was totally unprepared for her stunning beauty. Her only shortfall was the terrible sense of shyness that made her stutter when talking to strangers and she had the habit of sucking her thumb in public making her appear like a baby seeking her mother's nipple.

It was difficult to judge her figure because she was wearing layer after layer of clothing that covered her legs down to the ankles and her arms down to the wrists. Moira confided in me that her sister was still in possession of her cherry and under no circumstances was I to relieve her of that burden because their mother interrogated her each evening before bed about her status and the poor girl was unable to lie about anything.

However, she thought it would be a fine idea if I was to take her sister over my knee and start her off with a sharp spanking to acquaint her with the touch of a male hand on her bare rump and perhaps even up between her legs to confirm her degree of wetness. It was a fine way to determine if additional spanks were needed if the girl was enjoying it too much for her own good.

When Pamela became aware of her intended exercises, she begged me to not be so forward as to demand her bottom be bared for the spanking asking instead if I might be able to spank her on her white linen undies to spare her the mortification of being naked to a strange man. Her sister convinced her that the "full" exercise was necessary if she was ever to grow up and become a woman with enough experience to avoid her sense of shyness.

It was truly painful to watch the girl remove and carefully fold each article of clothing. By the time she was down to the essential undies, my erection was throbbing like it was in the grip of a violent storm that promised uncertain times ahead. The ever watchful older sister Moira was watching carefully and I couldn't help but notice she was frantically digging under her pleated skirt with her busy hand. It looked like she was enjoying her sister's humiliation more than any loving sister should ever have to admit in a confessional to the eager ears of a man of the cloth.

I was tempted to forget all about the spanking and just hop onboard Pamela's beautiful caboose hoping to find quick entry in either opening before she had a chance to regret her compliance to our demands. Moira knew exactly what I was thinking and she helped spread her sister's pretty cheeks wide open to show me the crinkled entryway that was waiting for attention of the carnal kind. I managed to hook her slit with my middle finger and then finished with my thumb buried deep in her brown eye to balance her sense of fullness at both ends. The poor girl didn't know if she should push down on my finger or lift up to meet my probing thumb. I solved her indecision by vigorously rubbing both digits inside her entryways with determined assertiveness denying her any opportunity to escape my degrading familiarity.

Pamela's angelic face was the thing that caused me to cease my efforts to rob her of her young girl dignity. She looked at me with such soul-baring dismay that I quickly pulled her undies back up and just sat her upright on my lap like a close friend in conversation about life in general and nothing in particular. Her sister Moira was fit to be tied and she was so angry that she was practically sputtering like a motorboat with no gas in the tank.

I was happy that I decided not to play the devious Moira's game because it was far too demeaning to be a vengeful female's instrument of humiliation when innocence was concerned.

Pamela was all calmed down now and she was clinging to me in that way that I recognized from my teenaged sisters. She was getting attached to me and that was not my purpose in giving her respite from the game of lust. I wanted her to see that I was not the sort of fellow to be trifled with so I put on a little demonstration for her virgin eyes with Moira over my knee.

This time, I was in enthusiastic earnest when I pulled her older sister's knickers down to her knees. I saw that the younger sister was mortified to see her sister's naked backside sticking up in the air like a white flag of surrender.

I went to work immediately and within a space of ten minutes or so I had reddened the cock-loving heart-shaped twin moons to a red flag of distress. Moira was truly shedding tears of real stress now and her sister Pamela was promising me eternal bliss in her saddle if I gave the sinful pretty thing some respite. It was strange how the younger sister had not the slightest inkling of her sister's venom with regard to her innocence and I wanted to inform her but knew it was not my place. I knew with certainty that "family affairs" were exactly that and should not be interfered with at any cost.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.