My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

With my little sister Princess off to the Caribbean for a two week honeymoon vacation and my delightful sister Lily mad at me because I didn't pay enough attention to her at the wedding, I was reduced to lonely nights of watching old reruns of "Buffy" on the tube and marveling how good she looked when she sitting on top of some poor vampire shoving a sharp wooden stake through his undead heart.

My mother was an area counselor for the local Girl Scout troops and asked me to help out because the woman picked to head up the sports activities for the summer camp was severely burned in a propane fire at her dinner party when the tank was connected improperly by a worker with very little English. I went with her to the hospital and saw that the poor woman was burned on the back of her legs and her buttocks requiring several skin grafts and was in terrible pain. I thought it was a real shame because she was a pretty thing and had the most appealing rear view I had ever seen in my entire life. I wondered what she would look like after the surgery was all over and then had the thought that whatever it looked like it was better than suffering a worse consequence.

My mother commiserated with her about the fact her estranged husband didn't even have the common decency to show up and offer his condolences. They both got into a long conversation about what a prick he was and he deserved the slutty airline hostess that was now filling the other side of his bed. Apparently, she was equally as bad because she had crossed the husband-stealing line and had the effrontery to think she deserved to be the new wife as soon as the divorce was final. As bad as the burns were on her legs, the poor woman in the hospital bed was more concerned over the fact that her two teenaged children would soon be under the influence of that total slut. The pair of them made much of the fact that she didn't even bother to shave her pussy because she was European and thought men preferred a nice full bush instead. In their eyes, that made her almost an uncivilized barbarian and unworthy of proper society.

Anyway, I was conscripted into volunteering against my better judgement and had to promise to be shipped off upstate for the entire month of July as a substitute counselor to the Girl Scout camp.

My mom gave me a long lecture about not getting involved with any of the campers who would all be in the sixteen to eighteen age bracket and liable to be a bit inquisitive about the mystery between a man's legs. I had to laugh at the way she put it and the fact she was assuming I didn't know much about either girls or the facts of life.

I promised to only "hit on" my fellow counselors if they were eighteen or older and willing to engage in some carnal fun and games after our working hours were over. She didn't like that idea either and I assured her I was just poking fun at her and wouldn't think of compromising the family name. Of course, I was panting to discover if the young nubile girls were as willing to play as the older women seemed to think they were.

The lady in the hospital was Mrs. Anderson and her given name was Gail.

All of my assigned equipment was marked "Property of Gail" and I hoped none of the campers would think I was some kind of transvestite or transgendered person taking on a new role assignment in the summer camp.

My first class was the swimming classes down at the lake and I made certain they were all matched up in the "buddy" system and kept repeating that they should not be separated from their buddy no matter what happened. It was a certain lifesaver when working around water sports and it was an effective tool.

One of the impish young girls was a redhead called Moira Malloy and she asked me with a look of sweet innocence,

"Does that mean even in the bathroom and the shower, Mister Bill?"

I had to smile at her obvious sarcasm but it was a valid question.

"It means everywhere Moira and if I catch any girl disobeying the rule, it might mean some corporal punishment. It might mean using that paddle in the playroom for more than playing table tennis."

I should have realized my threat would inspire the girl to break the rule later that afternoon and she reported to my tent looking downcast and contrite right after dinner promising to never do it again. Of course, I has honor bound to administer the punishment to her or I would have to face multiple rule breakers the following classes. I instructed the girl to bend over the table after removing my books and papers and she followed my orders without any disruption. I checked her file and it showed she was just eighteen and I did not need her parent's signed waiver to redden her pretty bottom. My only cause for indecision was the choice of pants down or on top of the clothing. Since the paddle was of a lightweight variety, I told her to drop her pants down to her ankles and she started to cry knowing that I would soon be looking at her bare bottom and her feminine secrets because she was one of those girls that hated to wear undies during the summer.

Her twin cheeks of heart-shaped glory were stark white in the light of the setting sun. I put the "do not disturb" sign on the tent flap and hoped that none of the other counselors would suddenly decide to give me a visit on the spur of the moment. Moira was squirming around and the sight of her beautiful ass shifting and spreading open caused me to slap it sharply telling her,

"Don't more that thing, young lady, unless I tell you to!"

The pretty teenager settled down and her tears slowly dried up as she awaited her assigned twenty whacks with the table tennis paddle. I used the rubber side not wanting to damage her beautiful skin with the rough sandpaper that might be too harsh for the crime.

Before I started, I told her,

"I have to put in this plug in your back door, my dear. We don't want any accidents inside my tent, do we?"

She shuddered at the humiliation of having to spread her cheeks wide for me to insert the nasty looking thing into her lubricated pucker. Moira gasped at the stretching and then sighed with relief when it was fully seated and I tapped it with the paddle to show her she was all closed up and safe for the spanking exercise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.