My Little Sister's Girlfriend
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

I look back in retrospect now and realize that I was lucky my Aunt Willie and her nympho daughter left for an extended trip to Europe. It allowed me to recuperate my precious bodily fluids and re-invigorated my libido with devious thoughts about my delectable sisters all in their nubile glory searching for suitable husbands.

My only true sisterly love was my sister Princess and she had made it perfectly clear that I was just a matter of convenience when she was unable to lasso a tall, dark stranger for horizontal Olympics. I didn't mind because she was excessively submissive with me far more than I deserved and I was appreciative for any crumbs she threw my way.

Mrs. X was in the midst of a terrible divorce lawsuit and I considered myself lucky not to have been caught in the spider web of intrigue with the hidden cameras and the reports from private investigators who chronicled her libidinous affairs with strange bed partners.

It was Princess getting married and me being chosen as Lily's escort that brought back into close contact with my sisters once again. Princess and I had cooled it of late because she had been making serious efforts to find a qualified spouse. I was surprised when she brought home a twice divorced older man with a nervous tic in his eye that forced me to not look him in the eye when he was talking. I wondered if the affliction continued in the bedroom and what sort of affect it had on my sister when he was rutting.

Lily was all giggly at the rehearsals and she made her intentions to get me into bed plain as day but I shrugged them off as being totally inappropriate at the family affair. I have to admit that Lily was a "Hot" number now. She was perhaps even more so exotic than the beautiful Princess because she had received excellent sensual training from a number of married men with years of experience. In fact, she was so skilled now in various techniques that I found it hard to keep up with her when we got up close and personal behind a locked door.

After my relationship with Princess, I really wanted to avoid any sexual contact with one of my sisters ever again but that Lily was determined to get me on top of her no matter how much she had to plead and connive to get me in position. It didn't take long for me to concede that it was a hopeless cause to try to do the right thing and stay away from her because she was determined and I knew she would persist until she broke down my will to resist and got what she wanted.

The last time I had done it with Lily she was just starting out on the road to perdition and I remembered how trim and compact her buttocks were between my heavily muscled thighs. She had been no match for my determined cock and I had tasted all of her opening with a delight almost as supreme as a session with Princess. My memory was that her rear door was so tight that it left my shaft damaged for the next two days and I was concerned she had done me a permanent injury. Actually, that was a happy thought looking back on it because I had watched her limping for a few days with a satisfied look on her face whenever she glanced my way.

Her period of doing the married men lasted close to a year and now she has, or I should say, had a younger boyfriend with a devil-may-care attitude that the teenaged girls seemed to find romantic. Sadly, they had broken up when Lily found him humping the country club female tennis pro bent right over the net after a hard-fought contest. She told me with tears in her eyes that they were both sweating so much that it looked like they were in the shower.

I found that description so arousing that I sported a huge erection right in front of Lily's ever vigilant eyes. She reached over and firmly grasped me and started her old tricks of jacking me off right when there were people all around us but unable to see because we had a throw on top of us in the damp early night air on the porch. It didn't take many strokes from Lily's competent hand to get me in firing position and she smiled in my face as I was started to spurt into her delicate and slickly skilled hand. Fortunately, I had a box of tissues next to me and she did a good job of mopping things up under the throw. The little imp took one heavily stained finger and sucked just to show me what I was missing. That episode pretty much did away with any thoughts that I had of not submitting to my sister Lily's desires.

We did a couple of rehearsals for the wedding ceremony at the church. Only we did it in the basement and not the main area because it would be too disruptive to the mid-day faithful. None of us were wearing the actual wedding costumes so we looked strange like a bunch of actors doing scenes for a movie or video. My beloved sister Princess was pretending to be overwhelmed by it all and leaning on her husband-to-be like some damsel in distress in need of her knight in armor. The poor guy was eating it up and I could picture Princess on the wedding night showing him how nicely she could post on his dick up on top.

Lily was in a clinging mood and it bothered me a little because I didn't want anyone to think I was fooling around with one of my sisters. If they had any inkling of what Princess and I had done together I am certain I would have been kicked out of the church and ostracized for ruining a good girl. I am certain they wouldn't take time to hear my side of the story about how promiscuous little Princess really had become. Lily kept holding my hand down low and rubbing her bare arm on my family jewels causing me to have a hard reaction. I saw Princess looking our way with a glare in her eye that spelled trouble and I did my best to subdue the younger sister into a more modest behavior. One of the altar boys looked at us and grinned from ear to ear and I knew right away that we were becoming far too conspicuous.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.