My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

Now that I am more mature and look back on my summer with my cousins and my Aunt Wilhelmina with fond memories, I visualize Claire's prominent clitoris sticking out almost like a budding cock.

She was the most feminine of all the cousins.

Certainly a lot more feminine and less tomboyish than the rough and tumble Bobby and Billy and she never once exhibited the cunning wiles of some clinging tease or frustrating cunt with a world of promises and a reality of emptiness.

I am ashamed to admit that under Bobby and Billy's instigation she mounted me in the privacy of our treehouse and managed to push her hardened clit into my trembling brown eye like I was a silly schoolgirl awaiting her pleasure. The uncontrollable Bobby and Billy kissed and licked my cock and nipples and my drooling mouth non-stop like a pair of imps from hell tormenting me with my helplessness. The dainty Claire tried not to look at them working like little devils on my flesh and attended to her rear-end humping with determined restraint.

It was easy to see from the look on her face that the insertion of her sensitive clit into my nether regions had surprised her with the satisfaction of control and sensation of overwhelming passion that hit her with waves of visible orgasm.

Bobby and Billy giggled at her little whimpers of delight with each forceful thrust against my willing flesh. The indecencies visited on my body with the lips and tongues of the two younger cousins heightened my eventual release and I drained every last drop into Billy's lovely mouth noticing that she was swallowing with considerate compliant.

The following year, I returned to my Aunt's country home and found that the cousins all had boyfriends of their own and they were of a mood to act distant in order to insure they might get proposals of marriage. I couldn't fault them in that regard because in those days girls that had no decent offer on the table were considered pariahs in society.

It was only the generous Ginny that crept into my bedroom at night and offered me her backside as a consolation prize of willing female flesh. She had already gotten two offers and felt reasonably certain one of them would pan out in the near future. Still, she was reluctant to give up her pretty fanny because she was fostering the fantasy of virginal status to both her prospects. I remembered she was mostly centered on oral and anal pleasures and I guess that was a common sense approach to remaining at least without child if not truly a virgin in thought and deed.

I did enjoy the riding even if the benefit of available pussy was absent from my exercise and on the second occasion I was joined by my Aunt Wilhelmina herself in full riding costume. Her confinement of the previous year was well past now and she was back to her old self of contented housewife and mother of a fine brood of beautiful children. In fact, I could see where the girls all got their remarkable good looks from because Auntie Willy was quite attractive in her fourth decade and seemed to have the stamina of a much younger woman.

She raced me to the stand of tall oak trees in the distance and we let the horses blow off their exhaustion in the shade. We both dismounted and I carefully tied the horses to the sturdy tree branch nearby to prevent the chance of them running off and leaving us stranded a notable distance from the house or the barns. I was surprised that she had a blanket in the picnic basket from her pommel and she spread it under her riding breeches like some splendid carpet in a mansion of sheltering trees. When we were down in the tall grass, we were almost invisible except to the birds on high chattering away at the invaders of their personal space in the shaded grove.

Aunt Willy was breathing rapidly from the recent race across the fields and she stretched out face down on the blanket allowing me to view her hindquarters at my leisure. I studied her heart-shaped geography and concluded she was a fine figure of female perfection with sweeping curves of well-toned flesh sitting in perfect harmony on top of long slender legs built for pleasure. I knew she was well aware of my disrespectful adoration from the way she twitched her buttocks to show me the quality of her posterior muscles built up from countless hours of riding and jumping the horses over difficult obstacles on the family estate.

It was apparent to me from the aroused state of her magnificent nipples that she was in prime female form and eager to be mounted by suitable male equipment in proximity. I assumed it included nephews with erections that made a shambles of their trousers and less than a meter from their waiting orifices.

"Dear Nephew, might I ask you to ease the tightness in my spine from that last jump? Just pull up my shirt and dig your strong fingers in there with my full permission, if you don't mind."

It was an invitation that opened the door on my taking of Auntie's mature treasures.

I lifted her shirt and kneaded her tempting skin with eager fingers. She was unable to hold back little groans of pleasure letting me know she was hot to have everything I had to offer.

Soon, we had negotiated the full removal of her shirt and I was stroking her delightful mature breasts with my happy palms playfully tweaking her beautiful nipples that had fed her brood with mother's milk for almost two full decades. She sighed and loosened her riding breeches to allow me to lower them down and expose her flanks of startling perfection still sweating from the exertion of our recent exercise. I spread her buttocks wide and looked with heated passion at her delicate brown eye for several heartbeats.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.