My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

It was bad enough that I had become obsessed with my little and youngest sister Princess but now I had to confess to my unsmiling face in the mirror that I was cheating on her with her BFF Samantha or "Sam". The fact that I had allowed the beautiful but devious Sam to exert a sort of power over me that made me submissive for the first time in my life should have sent a warning signal to my brain but I suspect that organ was located in a region south of my belt buckle and was not receptive to either common sense or logic.

Of course, I still doted on my Princess and constantly reminded her of my devotion to her need for manly solace by stroking her fires of passion. She never failed to respond to my deep searching explorations of her inner core and I often found it necessary to place my hand over her mouth to muffle her expressions of submissive joy.

Princess knew of my other weak moments with various females of her acquaintance but she was ignorant of my mistake with our sister Lucy and had no inkling of my dalliance with the beautiful Samantha. I felt guilty about both instances but deep in my heart I knew without doubt that in both cases my sister Princess would be unforgiving and resentful of my duplicity and the chance that she would turn from me was a fate I dared not consider. The prospect of never licking her perfect little quim with my adoring tongue was simply out of the question. I had reached that silly point in my obsession that I considered her heart-shaped bum to be my sole proprietorship created for my cock alone. It was a vanity of masculine pride and I understood my ego was simply not quite sane when I thought of Princess but I was filled with hope for the future and avoided facing the hard cold facts of the situation.

At one time, I caught myself talking and daydreaming about my sister Princess with Samantha perched on my back stroking me with her demanding strap-on and rubbing my aroused dick with her tiny delicate hands. I substituted the pleasure she was giving me with thoughts of Princess and I was certain the all-knowing Sam was looking at me underneath her control with some degree of pity for my silly delusions.

Neither of them ever suggested we make our little sessions a three-way affair and I guess that fact brought me to the realization that they both were closer to each other than either of them was to me.

Now that I could look more objectively at the triangle, I was almost driven to the brink of amusement at my asinine expectations and downright naiveté.

"How could I have been such a fool?"

My question fell only on my suddenly fully aware ears but I was filled with a deep conviction that I needed to correct my behavior sooner rather than later if I wanted to avoid a debacle that would leave me without any chance of finding true love in a world of unforgiving hypocrites.

I abandoned my thoughts of turning the table on my devious sister Lucy just to prove to Princess that I had been duped by her sister's tricks and was not completely guilty of the initial coupling with her sister pretending to be my Princess in the cover of a darkened room. I didn't consider my investigations of a carnal nature with my other sisters just to determine the guilty party as being actual sex because the intent was to right a wrong and not to actually derive physical satisfaction alone. I have to admit that in each case, the element of satisfaction was certainly present but it was the means to an end entirely and not some perverted interest in close family relations.

The fact that Lucy's bottom was truly identical to my Princess's pretty asset was a consideration but except for only a few occasions I kept my hands and my cock away from that tempting part of her anatomy for fear of becoming the pervert I so detested.

I decided to visit my cousins in the country home that I had spent an entire summer in not too many years past hoping that my absence would solve some of the bedeviling complications of my personal life that had gone into such chaos. It certainly was not quite healthy to be so obsessed with one's sister and it was not very manly to allow an assertive female to dominate one to the point of joyful anticipation of being mounted from behind. I was guilty in both regards and it was time for me to remove to an alternate reality to straighten out my moral compass.

My Aunt Wilhelmina and Uncle Alfred lived in an area not far from the city but were bursting with pretentious manors of some significance of design and architectural beauty. Their capital was of the "old money" variety and many of the newer residences were strictly new money bumps in the road that had no track record of extended stability. I was amazed that there was so much new construction in the region since such activity in the city was at a hold due to economic uncertainty and a weak central government.

The regal home was just as I remembered it.

I had expected it might seem smaller now that I was all grown up and a full-fledged adult of proper size and proportion. In actuality, just the opposite was true and the estate looked even larger than I held in my memory. I was certain the stables were much larger than before and my suspicion was that they had added to the stalls due to the increased number of mounts needed to keep their growing brood happy.

There were seven cousins in all.

Just as in my family, the majority were females with five pretty girls and a pair of male twin boys that were recent additions. I knew most of the girls from the previous adventure but the two boys were strangers to me and were only about six years of age. In my previous visit, I was but a lad of sixteen and shamefully must confess a hopeless virgin unskilled in the art of attracting female companionship.

That summer of my youth was a happy time.

I learned how to ride a horse that summer and I also learned the tricks of riding a female's sweating flanks directing her into delicious positions to satisfy my urges to spill my teenaged seeds. My Aunt was confined with expectation of a twin delivery and the girls were budding virgins with the exception of the studious Martha who was always reading in the attic and never really a part of our adventures. It was probably a good thing because Martha was the youngest sister and not yet sixteen. The other four cousins were of a similar appearance making identification a little difficult at times but genes had a way of doing such things in a close knit family.

The Oldest was Virginia or simply "Ginny" who was not the most attractive of the cousins but she had firm seat on the back of a mount and looked you in the eye like an equal when in ardent conversation. It was this feature that I found the most intriguing and in all honesty when she looked me in the eye like that, I would often become aroused to the point that my trousers betrayed my excitement. It was a bit of an embarrassment to her parents that she was almost twenty and still not married. Even the servants were dismayed at her lack of success in finding a suitable spouse since there was no shortage of available males in the surrounding countryside. I suspected it was her way of pointblank discussion that made most males feel insecure and that was the "kiss of death" in finding a mate expected to be submissive and obedient.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.