My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

All things considered, I would be the first to admit my feelings for my little sister Princess were bordering on true obsession and I had not the slightest clue on how to extricate myself from the bonds of such close family ties.

She was without a doubt the cutest and prettiest of all my female acquaintances and her generosity in the dispensing of pleasurable female favors were decidedly matchless. It was completely habit-forming to know she was available next door to drain me of my pent-up spunk when my girl-hunting escapades were not successful on my nocturnal forays. In all honesty, it was beyond the concept of habit-forming and much closer to an addiction from which I had no inclination to be cured.

I was absolutely a perfect gentleman with my other five sisters despite the fact they were all attractive in their own way. It was just that Princess and I were sort of matched to each other both mentally and physically and we never kept any secrets from each other in matters of the heart or reproductive organs. She would let me know in no uncertain words when it was appropriate to use her rear entry on those days when she was so inclined. I don't believe there was a single instant that I didn't know exactly what Princess expected from me and I hope she had the same thoughts about me.

We were relaxing on top of her pink and white "hello kitty" four poster bed with no fear of parental or sibling interruption because they were all at some bazaar that the church members were obligated to attend in order to raise money for the students who were unable to pay their own way in the school. I was excused because I had worked a late night shift at the post office filling in as a temporary worker during the Christmas season. My sister Princess was faking a bout with her asthma and we had the house all to ourselves on a bright and cheery morning of repetitious vaginal and anal voyages of vociferous expression and spunk dampened sheets.

My little sister told me to go into the closet and pull out a set of new sheets so she could make the bed up hiding the evidence of our illicit union. I hopped to the task despite my nakedness and located a suitable pair way in the back of the crowded closet. I noticed a fairly large box on the floor in the back that resembled a shoe box but actually had a lock on it which seemed unusual to say the least.

I dragged the thing back out with me along with the sheets and my sister squealed with evident displeasure at my discovery.

"Put that back right away, you nasty thing."

Now I was seriously curious about the contents of the locked box.

"What are you hiding from me, little sister? I thought we had no secrets from each other."

She stood up on the bed and I looked up at her perfectly formed snatch only inches from my face with her head bobbing in agitation and her curls flying in different directions.

"I am not hiding anything from you, dearest, let me have the key from the top drawer and I will show you my private collection. You must promise me that you will not speak about it to anyone and please don't make fun of my little hobby."

I located the key in question and she quickly squatted down on the bed with the box between her knees giving me a perfect view of her pretty pink slit just waiting for another excursion up her narrow little channel. She slowly raised the lid and I peeked inside to see little plastic baggies filled with looked like dozens and perhaps as many as one hundred latex condoms tied off with their contents of creamy spunk inside. It was so amusing that I had to laugh at her strange fetish for a hobby of unusual design.

"Why do you have little notes attached to each one? Are these all from your affairs with different boys? I had no idea you were so promiscuous. I think you have had more boys than I have had girls."

I looked at one of the notes.

The writing was short and to the point.

"Mister Patel, about forty, married, likes anal best, gave me good spanking, worthy of repeat."

The next one was filled with a really copious heavy load of white.

"Tyrone, quarterback, too big to fit in all the way, has a marvelous tongue, likes it rough, much too big for anal."

We laughed at her comments and I was led into a huge erection by the depravity of her hobby. Our only solution was to bury it inside her happy slit and hump until we both were drained of our need for sex.

I knew she had no "tagged condoms" of me inside the box because we had never used a condom. I liked the feel of her front and rear channels and I knew she loved to feel the spurting of my juices inside her. I knew she was on the pill so we had no worries on that score but I could understand her desire for condoms for all other partners since she had a deathly fear of catching a venereal disease from some new visitor to her secret garden.

She told me the ones with the blue tags were in her pussy and the ones with the red tags were up her pretty ass. I noticed that the red tags outnumbered the blue tags about two to one and that lined up with her preference to take it up inside her brown eye because she had some notion that anal and oral was not truly having "sex". I tended to see her nuance as unfounded because you can't really get sexier than taking it either location.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.