My Little Sister's Girlfriend
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

Things were going along marvelously until that evening that Princess came home to inform the household she had fallen in love.

The use of the "L" word was something I had never thought to hear from my little sister's lips especially with regard to some muscle-bound jock. His name was Anthony and she called him "Tony" with such excess of honey dripping off the word that I suspected her of being secretly brainwashed by some matchmaking Svengali looking to make a commission.

Of course the parents were ecstatic about the situation but what do you expect with six girls all in search of a suitable spouse.

I spanked her quite hard that evening but she only ate it up like it was some sort of reward for being too slow or too bitchy. I gave it to her good because I was totally and irreversibly jealous and I hated myself for such emotional weakness. One would think that I had feelings of closeness to the irritating little troublemaker.

Mrs. Stern thought it was the funniest thing she had ever heard and parodied my sad hang-dog look so well that I was forced to laugh at my own discomfort. Eventually, I was persuaded to get down on my knees and show her my contrition with my devious tongue. I did enjoy her squirming and sounds of lust because it took my mind off of my sister's terrible lack of loyalty to our relationship.

In retrospect, it was easy to understand her joy at finally being assured of companionship in her old age providing she and the Jock-boy managed to stay reasonable civilized for the duration. With the divorce statistics indicating otherwise, I considered it a fifty-fifty proposition at best.

I asked her if she had taken his dick inside already and she just laughed in that way that told me to mind my own business and grabbed my dick real hard like she was going to do me some damage. I decided to play it cool and back off while this entire affair sorted itself out and scratched her off my list of things to do before falling asleep at night. It was probably for the better because it led me to discover my affinity for Asian females with the ability to drain my frustrations in varied ways most invigorating.

It was Doctor Proudbum that first introduced me to Suki.

I was in the midst of a session with Doctor Proudbum that included detailed inspection of my prostate when we were joined by the tiniest little Oriental girl with her hair all up in a tightly bound bun on top of her head. At first, I was a bit shy with a new female standing above me in that position but she was skilled in the application of touch to the sensitive male areas of the body which required constant female attention and quickly established her credentials as an integral member of the threesome. The doctor explained to me that I needed to let the girl sprinkle me with her dew to mark me as her primary territory for male pleasuring. I was quite reluctant to say the least because of my immature years but after a bit of persuading from the doctor with her firm grip on my tender sacs I allowed that it would be permissible providing I did not get any of the stuff in my nose or mouth. I have to admit it was not as uncomfortable an experience as I anticipated and all three of us were laughing before she finished.

The girl with the pony tail and high cheekbones took up a "down on all fours" position that she appeared quite comfortable with and looked back at me expectantly waiting patiently for the touch of my meat on her sensitive parts. I happily jumped to the task and rubbed my shaft joyfully on her slit and her deep dark rear cleft showing her the strength of my hardness. I was most impressed with the way she kept up a non-stop verbal acknowledgement of my ministrations letting both the doctor and I know that she was onboard with the program and ready to take everything we had to offer.

Suki was adamant that I push inside her slit so she reached back and guided me to the entryway like a tour guide leading her followers. Once I had made initial entry she started to jerk about with a frenzied attitude trying to get me deeper despite the tightness of her channel. The doctor had already assured me that the girl was not a virgin and had extensive experience in both anal and oral love-making. I have to admit I was excited to the point of groaning loudly as I worked my shaft inside deeper and ever deeper but not yet bottoming out inside the tiny girl's pelvic platform. Then the curved surfaces of her flanks hit my groin and thighs with a loud slapping sound that startled us both.

The horny doctor moved around and presented her female parts to the girl saying in a low seductive voice that she never used on me,

"Kiss me softly dearest, I want to feel your cunt-filled breath on my slit. Tell me how much you like our Billy stretching your darling vaginal paradise."

I saw the pretty Oriental girl's long pink pointed tongue stick out and lick the doctor's French panties with diligent obedience. Since she was starting to thresh about a bit, I grabbed hold of her hips to steady her for my accelerated humping from behind. Her head was bouncing with abandon into the doctor's crotch and I heard the older woman gasp with the excitement of the contact. She cradled the Asian girl's head in her hands and pulled her face in closer. Then, she pulled her panties to the side and spread her folds for the girl's access.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.