My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

My last visit to the Doctor to get some help for my sister's girlfriend Tiffany ended with my being subjected to intense examination by the female Doctor. She was most curious about my reaction to posterior stimulation. I had explained that I needed the information for Tiffany and not me personally but she insisted that I follow her orders.

I took Tiffany with me the next time because I knew the Doctor wanted to interrogate her about the married man that was using her for all sorts of perverted stuff including putting her on a leash and treating her like his pet puppy. Now, Tiffany was always a bit anal-minded but I could tell she was upset with the treatment and the constant wear and tear on her tiny little pucker.

Mrs. Stern made me tell her everything the Doctor did on the visit and before I could finish my report she was on her knees and making me gasp the final words out as fast as I could so I could complete the report before I drained into her pretty mouth. For an older woman she was certainly all caught up in absorbing the details of the session and making me show her exactly how I had to give the Doctor what she wanted. My ex-teacher was in a way quite similar to the professional Doctor Lady because she was so assertive and knew what she wanted. They were both a contrast to my teenaged buddies Tiffany and my little sister Princess.

I guess that Doctor Proud bottom wanted us all to herself because we were the only patients in the waiting room. I think Tiffany was a little nervous and that was unusual for her because she was always ready and willing to try anything at least once.

Doctor Angela Proud bottom was in her uniform with the white sculptured pantyhose and six inch white heels that made her legs look scrumptious. I could tell Tiffany was a bit jealous because the older woman was so attractive and classy next to her teenaged slender body with smallish boobs and a backside that was not nearly as curved. I think she had lost weight just from being humped so often by the married guy with no home life.

Doctor Angela put her at ease and even gave her a spoonful of something that made her all relaxed and smiley-faced like one of the girls at the pole-dancing club. I thought it was a big improvement for her because she tended to get all up-tight when she thought she had to "perform" or do something she was unfamiliar with.

I was sort of out of the conversation at that point but the Doctor asked me to do the honors with spanking Tiffany so she could record her facial expressions and continue to ask her personal questions about her sexual preferences. I was sort of listening with one ear to the conversation but concentrating as hard as I could on making Tiffany's backside equally red on all sides. She was squirming something fierce on the paper lined table so the Doctor put a pillow under her hips to raise her ass up high for us to continue without her sliding off onto the floor.

It sounded like good old Tiffany was being pretty honest with the Doctor and I was in a position to know from practical experience in banging her pretty bush and backside ever since we first met.

I knew what was coming when I saw the Doctor strap on that big black monster and it was a good thing that Tiffany was face down and relaxed all loosened up with my expert spanking. I had ventured a quick swipe of her slit and found she was all wet and ready for whatever was next on the agenda.

Angela asked me to hold Tiffany steady when she mounted her and I felt like some sort of conspirator in the suddenly sexually heightened session. Fortunately, the little cup of medicine that the Doctor gave Tiffany must have been working because she didn't even flinch when that huge black dildo started stretching her tender brown eye. I had to find out what that was because my sister Princess was still unable to contain her muffled yells in a similar situation.

The weight of the Doctor on her back must have alerted Tiffany to the fact that she was being diddled big time because she started to writhe like crazy and cursed me thinking it was me doing it without asking permission. When she saw it wasn't me she just looked sort of confused and looked up at the beautiful Doctor on top of her with her skirt all the way up to her hips holding her cheeks between her legs and pumping just like a man. She surrendered without a fight and took it all with typical good grace. Tiffany was one to never make much of a fuss when it came to such affairs and had an agreeable attitude of acceptance that I found personally appealing.

After that warm-up session, the Doctor asked Tiffany to show her how she took a real cock into her mouth and we gave her a performance that stopped just short of final take-off. It got a little unorganized after that with me switching back and forth between them sampling all their entryways and trying my best to give them equal portions of my precious bodily fluids. I was amazed at Tiffany's slurping powers when it came to making the Doctor reach the plateau of release that made her shout out like a common slut and not a dignified member of the medical profession.

Doctor Angela apparently had a room-mate who was an airline Cabin Attendant on the New York to Paris circuit and she would be back in town the following weekend. She told us it was important for Tiffany to be exposed to some of the new French techniques that would put the married man in the proper place and give Tiffany some more control over his fetish impulses.

Tiffany went home with me and I explained to my sister Princess what the session was like. I sensed she was a bit miffed that she was not with us and I could understand that because we generally did everything together. I tried to make up by getting down between her knees and showing her with my greedy tongue how sorry I was that she was not included.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.