My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

My little sister Princess came into my bedroom after our parents went to bed late one evening. That was quite unusual because we were being quite circumspect in our close relationship to avoid any family squabbles about the sinful nature of such an arrangement.

In my defense, I would like to state that with six younger sisters, I had been most proper almost the entire time I was living at home with the exception of my weakness for Princess who knew exactly which button to push when it came to whipping me up into frenzied humping. I almost always closed my eyes and pretended it was one of my less cooperative girlfriends and tried my best not to use her name in such sensitive moments.

Princess had the most marvelously shaped mouth that was crowned with the plumpest and sweetest tasting lips I had ever encountered. I would have to say only the much more experienced lips of my ex-teacher Mrs. Stern were more tempting.

She crawled right up into bed with me and went down under the cover to cover my big boy with her wet demanding lips giving me the benefit of her deeply probing tongue. Of course, I gave her my special delivery a lot faster than I would have preferred but that was probably her objective because she had something on her mind that was a lot more important than exercising my rampant shaft.

"Billy, I think that Tiffany is fooling around with Mr. Thompson and that he is strapping her with his belt something fierce and making her crawl like a little puppy dog when he locks his office door. I heard them the other afternoon but I couldn't see anything through the keyhole."

I almost laughed to hear that tale because the thought of the obese Mr. Thompson acting so rough was almost unbelievable. The thought of the beautiful Tiffany being led around on a leash by the pot-bellied man seemed like a horror story if there ever were one.

It was easy to see from my sister's concerned face that she was seriously worried about the situation with her best friend Tiffany and I put two and two together and figured out they were most likely a lot more than just close friends. I had kind of suspected that from the familiar way they both took to certain games I liked to play with the two of them together but I put it down to a sense of wanting to experiment with something kinky and different.

I gave Princess a love tap on her cheeks making her shiver with delight because she was really into the whole bend over and take it on your ass routine that the girls in the sorority at college played with all the new girls. She wanted so much to be in with that crowd that I suspected she would do almost anything to please those bitches from hell. Tiffany was already pledged and she was sort of a baby bitch as well now but she was real nice to my sister regardless of her status in the new group. If she was really fooling around with a married man like Mister Thompson it must be because she needed his recommendation for her academic study scholarship. I could picture the four-eyed prick patting his fat hands together just waiting to get my Tiffany down on all fours and treat her like his personal pet.

Without stating who I was talking about, I posed a hypothetical question to my ex-teacher Mrs. Stern about the best course of action to deal with a perverted control freak. She gave me a card from her purse that advertised a lady doctor called "Doctor Angela Proudbottom Certified consultations on Female Sexuality".

It sounded more erotic than medically professional but I tended to be always thinking with my mind in the gutter no matter what the subject.

When I first met Doctor Proudbottom, I was struck with the ferocity in her eyes that made me think of a caged tiger. I dismissed it as a figment of my imagination but when we shook hands, her long sharp fingernails scraped across my skin leaving me wondering if she kept them that long and that sharp to inflict serious damage on misbehaving males who came under her sphere of influence. I just hoped I didn't get in her "misbehaving" book because she looked real hard to handle without backup of some sort.

I explained right up front that Mrs. Stern had recommended her and that I was there to get some advice on my friend Tiffany. She fixed me with that ferocious look in her pretty blue eyes and I melted away like unsalted butter.

"You have been bumping with this Tiffany girl, is that not the fact?"

I had to merely nod my head in the affirmative because I was fearful of saying anything that might get me in the "misbehaving" column.

"So you bump her and do lots of other things to her, yes?"

Once again I nodded my head "yes" and she told me in a firm voice to strip off everything below the belt and get up on the papered table for an unspecified examination. That made me immediately leery but she was a Doctor and in charge and I followed her orders like a good little boy. I had to put my legs up in stirrups and my first thought was that this table must be for females and not males but it was too late to say anything now without offending the Doctor.

I am totally ashamed to admit that from the time I started taking off my trousers and underpants in front of the attractive physician and getting my ankles up in the stirrups, I had sort of magically acquired an enormous erection that was standing up throbbing with anticipation of some sort of perverted game we were about to play. I tried to think it down because I was mortified at my disgraceful behavior but the good Doctor just ignored the gorilla in the patient examination room and told me to tell her in exact detail what I had done to my little sister's friend Tiffany.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.