My Little Sister's Girlfriend - Cover

My Little Sister's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A guy with six sisters learns a lot about women faster than most other guys. Now he needs to study up on older women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

My happy experience with my ex-teacher Mrs. Stern was so satisfying that I made the mistake of telling my sister Princess in a moment of weakness when she had me spurting lines of cream on her pretty lips with devious delight. I knew it was a mistake as soon as the words were out of my mouth. She looked up at me with those inscrutable eyes making her look positively Oriental in her mysterious aloofness. Still, she was nice enough to lick up the final drops with her flicking tongue that seemed to have a mind all its own and never failed to waste a single drop of precious bodily fluids.

I saw her pull the strap-on out of the bottom drawer where she had hidden it away from prying eyes. I have to admit she was sort of wild when she tightened that think around her hips and I knew I was in for a heated session of prostate massage. She seemed to delight in making me shudder and quake with her weight on my back and buried the cursed thing deeper until I pleaded for respite. She managed to make me feel closer to her at those moments than anyone in the world and I knew I would never allow anyone else to do the things she did to me in the privacy of her locked bedroom. I would be horribly ashamed for anyone to ever discover how roughly she treated me at certain times because it was sort of a reversal of the usual roles for men and women in normal bedroom scenarios.

I was reasonably certain she had never told her girlfriend Tiffany about her fetish for making me her bottom when she had the urge to establish control over the action. I didn't want to deprive her of her fun because in all honesty she was about as submissive as a female can get in most other things. It was her girlfriend Tiffany that was of more concern because she had the nasty habit of biting and using her long nails like claws when she was in one of her uncontrollable orgasms. That was the reason why I liked to take her doggie style most of the time just to protect myself from getting bitten or clawed. Sometimes, I would have my sister hold her arms tightly when I gave it to her from on top but I still stayed well out of range of her sharp teeth.

My silly sister Princess thought it was all too amusing for words but believe me when I tell you that the wild-eyed Tiffany had managed to bite me one time and left her mark on me that lasted for a very long time. I must have spanked her for six sessions after that just to pay her back for the pain I had suffered. I always enjoyed spanking Tiffany because her perfectly designed cheeks never failed to jiggle and bounce as they turned the prettiest shade of red I have ever seen. I liked getting down into her core and licked and kissed her cheeks and crack after I had reddened her up and she knew that eventually I would be stretching her sphincter with my business before the session was over. I generally allowed her to play with her own clit at those times because I knew it really heightened her spirit of sensuality and invariably caused her to experience a memorable orgasm.

I think my sister Princess was jealous sometimes of the way I managed to get Tiffany up to a state of complete loss of control unable to think or talk logically because she was the type of person to keep her sense of balance no matter how enthusiastically she participated in our various kinky practices either with Tiffany or in private with just the two of us. I didn't like spanking my sister as much as Tiffany because she loved it too much and I always felt like she was just using me to get her itch taken care of.

Princess kept interrogating me about what I did to Mrs. Stern and after a few sessions with seriously probing questions, I divulged just how decadent the older woman really was when it came to both anal and oral activities.

It was shortly after that leaking of information that both Princess and Tiffany got me in a three way with me in the middle and they forced me to agree to take them both with me to Mrs. Stern's house to test her ability to handle all three of us at the same time. I didn't think it was a good idea because some of the tricks that Mrs. Stern was well-acquainted with would be virgin territory for the two teenaged girls and they would probably feel a bit outclassed by the older woman's skills. Of course, I was hopelessly unable to deter them from their naughty plans and we all headed over to her house with my conscience bothering me about my lack of adequate resistance to my sister's interrogation skills.

I watched with unbelieving eyes as my sister donned her "fuck-me" heels and hiked up her "Daisy Dukes" until the tender bottom chubs of her cheeks were peeking out to anyone walking behind her. I have to admit I was drooling just glancing in her direction and was tempted to suggest we just all jump on top of the bed instead of going anywhere.

Tiffany was wearing her cheerleader uniform with the flouncy skirt that seemed to spend a lot of time above her waist whenever she bent over or simply turned left or right. Instead of her customary bikini panties, she was wearing the thong that came from the risqué undies shop at the mall. I knew she didn't pay for them because she admitted to me that they were a present from the female assistant gym coach for giving her ten minutes on her knees in the locker room. I hadn't realized that Tiffany was a girl who like both men and women until she told me that and I found that it made her even more interesting from my point of view. I immediately began to wonder exactly what her relationship was with my submissive sister and all sorts of images of depraved scenes flashed across my mind whenever I saw them together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.