Conscience - Cover

Conscience

Copyright© 2015 by LTT

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Brandon Croshaw is a socially awkward 19 year old college student. His life is completely turned upside down when he becomes the moral conscience for three sexy college girls.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   School  

'What?' Ellie answered her phone angrily.

'Calm down, ' I said, smoothly and authoritatively.

She did, as I knew she would. It was a pretty nice perk.

'Wha'do you want?' she asked, her voice now steady and reasonable.

'I want you to forget our conversation last night. I yelled at you, you yelled at me. I want you to forget all of it, any commands I gave you I want you to forget and cease immediately. I'm very sorry and will try to make up for it. You may remember that I am sorry for something I did, but you will never worry or wonder about what it is. Do you understand me?'

'Yes.'

'Good. Are you still, uh, ' I smiled, 'horny?'

She choked a little. I knew a lot about her sexuality, specifically anything that had happened in the past month and a half or so. Anything she wanted to do, she had to come to me for permission on. Though I didn't know much about what went on between her legs before, I now knew everything that went on there.

I had never been so brazen about it. Whether it was due to an agonizing week and a half of unfulfilled sexual desire, lack of confidence, or haze of exhaustion, I had never been able to really talk to her, take the lead with her. I had certainly never been active in my involvement with her.

'Yes, ' she whispered.

'Do you want to do something about it?'

'My family is still here.'

'That's okay. Whenever you're ready, just give me a call and we'll talk about relieving you of your tensions.'

'Okay, ' she whispered. She was being more submissive, a quality I was beginning to like in her. I'd never seen it before.

We hung up and I made a similar call to Jenny. I hadn't had a fight with her the night before, but she was in much the same position as Ellie had been. I had been denying them their satisfaction because I wasn't getting any either. Jenny was in much better shape about it, though, having a much smaller sexual drive. That only meant she didn't touch herself as much as Ellie did, not that she didn't think about it.

My conversation with Jenny was much easier. I didn't have to apologize, a process made much easier when you could force the other person to lose their passion at will, but I did have to allow her to sate herself. She was alone and immediately asked if she could pleasure herself. I acquiesced and hung up to allow her some privacy. It felt good to allow her to cum again.

That left only Ann. She was laying face down and naked on my bed, sleeping off a night of sex. I didn't feel any need to apologize to her, either. Partly because I had personally seen to her sexual gratification the night before and also because she never seemed the worse for wear after having gone days without cumming. Sexual energy seemed to enliven her, boost her up, and possibly even make her happy.

While I was emotionally closest to Ellie, Ann was quickly becoming my favorite of the group. She was the most forthcoming and bold. She was sexy and sweet and I hoped very much that she actually cared about me. There was a niggling doubt, though.

Before I had become the girls collective conscience, she had never looked my way. Now, however, she had tried to seduce me twice. Maybe it was because I was a much larger part of her life now that she had to talk to me over any moral dilemma she faced, but I still wondered and worried. The question of why she had come to me last night and asked if she could fuck me wasn't answered. I didn't concern myself with such thoughts during the process, but now that I was thinking clearly(less so now that I was watching her marvelous ass in the morning light) I was less and less sure of myself.

I put the questions from my mind and went in to take a shower. Soothing hot water poured all over me as I bathed, rinsing off the sex and sweat of the night before. There was also some new sweat covering me from the morning exercise I had just completed before my phone calls. It all mingled and faded away, soap scouring off the smell and leaving me feeling clean and new.

I should have been tired. I had gotten hardly any sleep last night, but the fact that I had finally lost my virginity lifted my spirits.

After I had soaked up the last of the water with my towel, I walked back out into the main room of my small studio apartment. It was very sparsely furnished, just a bed, computer chair and desk, and a kitchenette. Still, it was mostly clean and it was all mine, so I didn't complain. I was naked as I entered the room. The sight of Ann still sleeping on my bed stirred my cock a bit, but I left her alone.

Throwing caution to the wind, I went to my kitchen and started cooking up some food. Scrambled eggs and toast probably wouldn't scar me too much. I considered the bacon for only the barest of seconds, before sanity took over and I consigned myself to a much less tasty meal. I guess I could have put clothes on, but it just felt like a very naked morning.

As I started whipping things together, I glanced over at a moaning and barely moving Ann, struggling to wake up. I smiled as I watched her try to push herself up weakly, then collapse back on the bed, too tired to care.

'Hey, you want some breakfast?' I called over to her.

She made a noise that sounded vaguely like 'yes, ' though I don't know how she snuck the 'f' sound in there.

By the time I had the extra eggs and toast done, she was sitting on the bed, blinking blearily at my computer chair. Her short hair was a mess, the streaks of pink having faded considerably in her dark hair. She didn't seem to be much of a morning person, either, mumbling incoherently and sullenly eating her food. She was following me in my decision to stay nude, though I doubt she had noticed. Her dark brown nipples aimed skyward on her perky breasts. I smiled through a mouthful of toast as I watched her hunched over her plate. I enjoyed the view of her shaved pussy, though covered somewhat by her modestly closed legs. She seemed to have a full body tan, but that might also be because she's Asian. I thought it might be racially insensitive of me to ask, so I kept it to myself.

I got done with eating first, and decided then to start asking her questions about last night.

'So, ' I said, drawing her attention to my naked form. She smiled at me and seemed to wake up considerably, my nudity doing what the food

couldn't. As good as that felt, I needed answers, though a part of me very much didn't want to find out. 'Why did you come here last night?'

hesitant and she sensed my reluctance. She shrugged and her breast jiggled enticingly, 'ecause I wanted to.'

Wel, that was a good start. She looked away when she said it, though, which made me wonder. I knew she couldn't lie to me, I'd told her not to, but that didn't mean she was telling me everything.

'Okay, but why last night? Why not the night before?'

She shrugged again and kept looking at the floor. 'Ellie called me and said you two had this big fight. She was really antsy, you know? We haven't been, you know, getting any lately and it was really, like, getting to her. She said you told her that as long as you weren't getting any we weren't either and that kinda got to her. She called me crying and everything and so we thought maybe if, you know, if you had sex we would be able to too, you know?'

My blood ran cold as I listened to her. That was it? We had sex because she wanted to have sex with other guys and I was just a stepping stone? The morning lost its shine right then as I realized more of what had happened. I closed my eyes and put my head in my hands. How could I have been so stupid?

Well, I knew how I could have slept with her, but how could I have convinced myself it was something more than it really was? My heart sank still lower. Would she try and do this again? If I got in her way again, would she just waltz on over here and get me to give her what she wanted? Would I fall for it again?

I was so mired in thought and my feelings of despondency that I didn't hear her move over to me. Suddenly she was just there, kneeling before me with her hand on my knee. I jolted back into reality and looked at her. She looked troubled.

'What's wrong?' she asked.

'What's wrong?' I repeated incredulously. 'You just told me you had sex with me so you can go out and fuck someone else! What do you mean-I mean, how can you-'

'No. I told you, I wanted to come here. I mean, you're not really my type, but you're a really nice guy. I wanted to do this. With you.'

I wanted to believe her. I really did. But I'd seen her in these types of situations before. I'd seen her use her sexuality to try to get favors before. Hell, I'd let her do so. How could I really believe this wasn't the exact same thing?

I looked deep into her eyes and she didn't budge until I said, 'tell me the truth.'

She looked scared and glanced away. I sighed painfully and turned away from her, having gotten my answer. Maybe Miss Angeline could find someone else, I didn't know if I could face Ann anymore. Could I remain objective having been inside her, having felt the pleasure she could give? What could she get me to give her in exchange for another taste of her?

'I-I like you, ' she said finally. 'I really, I mean, I like you. A lot. You're really sweet and you're nice. I don't-I mean, I might, but I don't think-I mean, I like you. I do. I just-I don't-it's really hard and I can't-it's-'

She was slowly getting more hysterical as she went on. Tears rose up in her eyes and I couldn't help but feel bad for her. I'd pushed too hard, something was wrong. I didn't know what was going on, but I pushed back my chair and knelt down next to her, drawing her into my arms. I hugged her close and rubbed her back.

'It's okay. You're okay. Don't worry about it, it'll all be okay.'

Two fat tears dropped onto my shoulder and she took in a shuddering breath. She stopped stammering and returned my hug, putting her cheek on top of her tears.

We knelt on my floor, feeling the closeness of each other as time slowly passed. I remember surreptitiously smelling her, trying not to be too creepy while doing so. Her perfume had worn off in the night, but she still smelled fantastic. Slowly we parted, arms still entwined, but looking back at each other.

'You okay?' I asked.

She smiled through the ghost of her tears. 'I'm okay. Thank you.'

It was then that I got Ellie's call. Ann went off to shower and after giving Ellie the okay to masturbate in her room, I decided now was probably the time to start wearing clothes. I didn't want to and was definitely not looking forward to seeing Ann cover herself. But the day was wearing on and I'd have to either decide to skip my class or get ready.

I was bouncing my foot in the air, my right leg crossed over my left, when she got out of the shower. She looked marvelous, naked, lithe, and supple. I regretted my jeans immediately, as she was not capable of seeing my reaction to her. She took to nudity well, I noticed. Some girls cover themselves immediately, ashamed or afraid of their nakedness, but Ann posed, allowing anyone that wanted to look a good eye full.

I watched her parade around for a little while. We had some fun, joking about last night and she made some very important insinuations that perhaps we could have a repeat performance sometime. That raised my spirits considerably, though I was still hesitant about exactly what was going on between us.

Eventually, she put her tiny red dress back on. It only barely covered her nipples and if she bent over she'd be lucky to only flash her pussy. As permissive as I was to allowing her walk around my apartment naked, I felt I needed to draw some lines about just what she could be wearing.

'You can't wear that outside, ' I said.

She looked at me curiously. 'Why not?'

'Because if you move wrong you're going to be flashing everyone around you.'

She smiled. 'That's the point.'

'But it's not modest. You can go walking around half naked.'

'So why is it that you can make me run through campus topless, but I can't wear my favorite dress?'

My jaw worked a little. I hadn't thought of that. It's true that I made her streak through the college campus we both go to, but that was different. I couldn't put my finger on how, but it was. It had to be.

'Fine, ' I said, relenting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.