Conscience - Cover

Conscience

Copyright© 2015 by LTT

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Brandon Croshaw is a socially awkward 19 year old college student. His life is completely turned upside down when he becomes the moral conscience for three sexy college girls.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   School  

In the beginning, dealing with my newfound responsibilities was fun. I enjoyed the questions of morality I received, reveling in the strange power of making these decisions for someone else. It was enjoyable to ask them what they thought, what their motives were. I found the question and answer intoxicating and thoroughly enjoyable. The girls weren't so enthusiastic.

It stopped being fun fairly quickly when I found dead ends in all three of the girls. They didn't think about these types of things, didn't care mostly. Yes, they had some guiding principles as they hadn't killed anyone. But they didn't consider how their actions would impact others, just how their actions would impact themselves. I wanted to have discussions about things, teach them so that they could make their own decisions, but as much as they wanted to be out from under my control they also didn't seem to care about learning. Within the first couple days I had stopped trying to engage in debate and started issuing commands.

It wasn't as fun, but it did get the job done. They would do what I said exactly as the old woman had said they would. It was as though they had no ability to act without my input and would be compelled to call me as soon as possible to get my judgement.

One time, the day after the strange old woman had visited, Ann called to ask me if she could suck some guy she just met off. It was terribly awkward. She was more than a little embarrassed and I didn't see any reason why shouldn't go for it if that's what she wanted. Instead of just giving her a straight 'yes' or 'no' I asked her how she felt about it. I was then floored when she thought for a minute and responded with another question.

'Should I lie to you?'

I was glad that she recognized the morality of the question, but it got me to think about all of our future interactions. If I were to really tell them what to do with any precision, I would have to have the truth. I was taking my role very seriously.

From that day forward, none of them could lie to me, either by omission or commission. That didn't mean they had to tell me everything they thought or that was true, just that when they decided to tell me something they had to tell me the whole truth. Jenny didn't seem to have a problem with it, but Ann and Ellie protested. None of their arguments are worth repeating here, but in the end I got my way. They didn't have a choice in the matter, after all.

They all seemed to have such different areas of weakness.

Jenny only seemed to be concerned with the moralities of how she spent her days. She wondered about her parents paying her way through college, but never really asked me about anything else. She never stole or cheated. She didn't have any problems with missing classes or anything like that. It didn't take me long to start wondering how she'd gotten messed up in all of this.

As time passed, a picture started to manifest itself. She was very vengeful. When slighted, she often went to profound lengths to get revenge. Her anger was deep and spiteful, though outwardly calm. She was frozen on the surface, but below bubbled hot magma ready to spew on anyone foolish enough to poke at her.

Over the course of a long week, her roommate had brought home a lady friend. They had been engaging in very passionate, very loud sex and it was causing Jenny to lose sleep. She was having trouble concentrating in class and her veneer of calm was breaking. I awoke to hear her whispering through my cell phone, begging me to let her put fleas in her roommates bed. I emphatically told her no, but certainly felt sorry for her situation. Instead, I commanded her to sleep deeply until she needed to awake. When she woke, she'd feel rested and relaxed. If she still needed my help, she'd need to call again tomorrow.

After a few weeks time, Jenny asked me to let her poison her roommate at least three separate times. It wasn't anything major, just enough to give her a stomach ache, maybe vomit a little. None of the instances, in my opinion, were worthy of such venom. Instead, I tried to make her serene and calm, taking her anger away a little at a time. I questioned how well it was working when she asked if it was acceptable for her to destroy a computer with a virus.

Anger management aside, I didn't really have any problems with Jenny. She spent most of her time studying and the vast majority of her ire was taken out upon people she had to deal with on a day to day basis. She seemed perfectly normal on the outside, as long as you didn't hurt her somehow.

I was genuinely surprised when she called after a week and a half and asked me about doing something that had nothing to do with revenge.

'Can I take care of myself?' she asked, getting to the point in a round about sort of way. She was never much for small talk and usually just dived right in.

'What do you mean? Like eating or-'

'Masturbation, ' she whispered.

'Oh, ' I said, blushing. I thought I could actually hear her blushing on the other end. It wasn't actually the first time one of the girls had asked that of me, but it was the first time Jenny had mentioned anything sexual. After her initial period of shyness about the situation, her calls became more regular. That's probably because after her first time, I told her to not be obstructively embarrassed about her desires with me.

Every time, without fail, my loins demanded I ask questions. I wanted desperately to know about the situation. Who was going to be there? How were you going to do it? How long have you wanted to do it? What set you off? What are you wearing? Can I watch?

I didn't ask, of course. Oh, but how I wanted to.

From then on, we'd speak in code for her 'taking care of herself.' It wasn't too frequently, less than the other two and much less than myself. Still, her meekness always made me feel for her. I wanted to make a blanket rule that she could do so whenever she wanted without asking me, but I wanted to know. There something so terribly arousing about knowing girls play with themselves that never seems to leave me. I had to satisfy myself with the bare knowledge that they were engaged, never giving myself the further details.

Though she did once ask if she could watch a porno(she could and it was very difficult to not ask which one), her sexuality was exclusively contained to her own manipulations. The closest she came to kinky was one time when she told me about an added wrinkle. Her roommate was asleep in the other room and she was wondering if she kept real quiet she could still take care of herself in her own room with the door shut and the

radio on, under the covers.

I know, what a slut.

The opposite end of the spectrum was, unsurprisingly, Ann. Within the first few days she had asked me if she could give a guy a blowjob, flash her tits at some construction workers she fancied, and flirt with a very married older gentleman in front of his wife. Yes, yes, and what? No!

Perhaps I'm making too much of this, however. She did spend more time thinking about and acting upon sexual feelings, but that didn't make her a complete nymph. There were actually a few days that she didn't call to ask me about sexually related moral questions. Not a lot, obviously, but it wasn't all she ever thought about.

Usually she was using her sexuality for gain or revenge, though. Can I blow my car dealer to 'forget' to ask for a payment? Can I seduce this nasty bitches boyfriend? That kind of thing. The most surprising was when she asked if she could have sex with her professor in order to get a better grade in a class.

'That depends, ' I recall saying. 'Which professor?' I knew there were a lot of married men that taught at my school and I wasn't about to let her be a home wrecker.

'Ms Bartlett, ' she responded.

I'm afraid my response wasn't too elegant. My brain wasn't getting too much oxygen, what with how all of my blood was currently flooding my other head. You understand, I'm sure.

In the end, I agreed. Not because I didn't find it immoral to get favors for sex or because I thought sex with an 'authority figure' was acceptable. No, I agreed because there's never been a time in my life in which I've been able to deny women the pleasure of loving other women. I don't see it as a personal failing, but maybe you will.

That particular incident made me question my ability to preform my duties as expected of me. I wondered if I was letting my dick do all my deciding. Was my lust clouding my judgement? I mean, I didn't really see anything wrong with what she was doing on a fundamental level. Trading sex for something wasn't really any different from trading money for something. After all, despite the illegality of it, money can still buy sex. Is breaking the law immoral?

I guess all of that would have rang with more truth and sincerity if I wasn't wiping jizz off my cock as I was thinking about it. Ms Bartlett was a stunning woman and had provided me with fuel for masturbation prior to knowing she traded favors for grades with girls. Everything was going to be much more tantalizing with those new thoughts.

I was rationalizing and I knew it. I'd told her before she couldn't have sex with men. Usually it was because she was trying to induce jealousy or something, but I wasn't feeling particularly 'clean' with the thought of Ann whoring herself out. I'd have to draw a line. No sex with teachers unless they were particularly beautiful women who I'd already thought about while masturbating.

No, it wasn't a good line. But you have to take a stand somewhere and I simply wasn't willing to budge on the lesbianism. Sue me.

Don't get me wrong. I wasn't just sending Ann off to have sex with anyone and everyone she pleased. I drew the line at any form of cheating and it was strictly safe sex. I even made a blanket rule that she shouldn't even bother calling me if there wasn't a condom involved(aside from, you know, female encounters). Though I guess things did kind of blow up in my face when I said no to her for purely petty reasons.

Let me explain.

It was a very long, hard week for me. Every night, it seemed, Ann was calling up with a new guy she wanted to boink. That wasn't even counting the times during the day she was asking if she could give out a clandestine hand job with an ex that was married or if she could 'take care of herself.' Waking up in the middle of the night, especially out of sex fueled dreams, only to hear that someone else was going to have sex and you had to give permission is a way to drive a man into blue ball hell. Not to mention the problems I was having with Ellie and Jenny. Every day, it seemed, I was dealing with a girl that was wet and needed satisfaction that I couldn't personally give. I'm sure it was less frequent than that, but these things seem to have a cumulative effect, even if you were putting some lotion makers kids through college. I went through more tissues than I care to admit during that time.

I finally erupted(my anger, this time) Thursday night. It was 2:30 and I was trying to sleep. That's something I do when it's night and I was fond of it. Still, that didn't matter to Ann who was drunk and wanting some action.

'Hey, ' she giggled, noise of a party faint in the background. 'I wanna fuck. Can I?'

I groaned and looked at the clock. 'Don't you have class tomorrow?'

'I'll just skip it.'

I made an inarticulate noise. She did a lot of that, which is probably what prompted me to know more about her interactions with her teachers than was probably healthy. I was getting ready to just agree so I could get back to sleep when she started talking again.

'Come on. Just because you don't have any fun doesn't mean I shouldn't.'

That was when I snapped. Fun? Of course I wasn't having any fun, I was too busy telling girls that should know better that they couldn't steal from their job or poison their roommate! I was telling girls that they could masturbate, but not in public, dammit! Yes, you can shave your downstairs region(how is that a moral question!?), no you can't spread rumors about your co-workers. Don't flirt with married men, don't pawn your roommates jewelry to pay their rent, don't blackmail your brother. Yes, I understand he's a snot. No, it doesn't change anything.

'No!' I yelled. 'No more fucking!'

I hung up before she could respond. I probably shouldn't have let it get to me so much, especially because I couldn't get back to sleep with my fury raging through me. Also, because of the ramifications of such poorly chosen words.

It took about three days for the consequences to catch up to me. I was writing a term paper, something boring that I can't remember, when Ann showed up at my door. She hadn't called to me about anything sexual since the 'no more fucking' rule came into effect. There were other calls, relatively trivial and I can't recall the details. I hadn't even thought about it, enjoying my first real reprieve from dealing with random interruptions in my day to make me distinctly aware that there were girls out there that wanted sex, but not with me. I hadn't even felt the burning need to masturbate. I still did, but only once and it was very leisurely.

She was sweating heavily and panting. Her white top was soaked at her arms and in her cleavage. Really, I wasn't looking at the damp spots, I was staring at her nipples jutting straight out at me through her shirt. I know she was wearing cut off short shorts, but I didn't see them at the time. I had eyes only for her jiggling boobs.

'Please, ' she panted.

'What?' I asked. I tried to move my eyes but I couldn't. Suddenly the objects of my attention were coming toward me and I backed up. Evidently she came into my room.

'Please.'

'What? What's wrong?'

'Can't ask. You said eno more fucking.' Can't fuck. Want to. Need to. Can't.'

That broke my concentration. I looked into her lust fueled eyes. 'Why not just-' I wiggled my fingers in explanation.

'No more fucking.'

Oops.

In my zeal to get some sleep, I had shut off all avenues for her release. She couldn't even ask me about it, the command was so broad. Fucking herself or others was out of the question. She seemed to light on something else, though. Inspiration shone in her features.

'Can I cum?' she asked in desperation. There was hope there. She fell to her knees and begged me. 'Please can I cum?'

It was definitely the most erotic scene I had ever seen in my life. This tiny asian girl on her knees begging me to let her orgasm. He nipples still poked obviously into her sweat stained shirt. Her hips were thrust forward as though giving me any access I needed or wanted. She wanted to cum and I wanted her to cum.

I tried to say yes, but the word stuck in my throat. I swallowed and tried again. I'd have to make it quick, I don't think I could really say anything with any length.

'Cum, ' I commanded in a hushed tone.

My eyes roved all over her as she had her shuddering, wracking orgasm. It rolled all through her in an instant, the second she recognized my demands she released, squirting violently into her shorts. Her hands reached up to grab her tits, pulling strongly at her nipples. I watched in fascination as her eyes rolled back into her head as she roared out her climax, drool dripping from her mouth. Her stomach muscles clenched tightly in her furious peak.

I can't say for sure how long she was like that, in the throes of ecstacy. I do know there was a puddle forming under her that would have concerned me had it not been made up of pussy juices. I also know that she eventually collapsed back between her own legs, forming a strange W with her lower half.

She came to her senses a little while later, struggling to get her legs under her. I was still standing above her, panting my excitement. She looked up at me, down at my tenting pants, and giggled.

'Did I do that?' she asked breathlessly.

I helped her to her feet, but she was in no condition to walk. She barely wobbled over to my bed before collapsing and dozing off. She was face down, her legs slightly spread showing off her wet shorts. I was going to need to change those sheets.

My burning need was back.

I tried to not focus on my crotch, at least not while Ann was still here. As she slumped on my bed, sleeping off her orgasm, I considered the precariousness of my position. Here I was with an extremely attractive girl that I had just made cum on command. Old thoughts of possession came screaming back into me, yelling at me to take her, take her now! I had the power not just to maker her fuck me, but enjoy me, love me the entire while. I could make her cum over and over again, just as I could make her do the same for me.

It was overwhelming me. I had to do something about it before I snapped and did something I'd regret. My erection hurt, straining against my jeans. I couldn't do anything about that now because she was right in front of me. What would she do if she woke up to see me masturbating over her? How violated would she feel?

I struggled mightily with myself. I had to make a concession. One side was going to win, my ravenous hunger for girl flesh or my desire to not hurt someone in the process of my pleasure. I had to decide which would win, but I wanted both so much it hurt. I could find release, I decided, just not at her expense. But how was I going to get it? I need it now!

I looked to my bathroom. I could get some privacy there, but how much? There wasn't a lock on the door, there didn't need to be one. Not only that, but it wasn't exactly 'sound proof' and my sounds of desire were sure to carry out here.

How was she going to react when she found out I masturbated to the thought of her, her silky smooth skin, her rampant sexual needs, the look of her turgid nipples straining against her shirts. Oh to feel her, to caress and smell and taste. Did she taste as good as Ellie?

I couldn't go in there to take care of myself, I'd have to go somewhere else. But where? I couldn't just stalk the streets looking for an empty alcove or alleyway to beat off in. Maybe I could find a store and use their bathroom? No! That's even worse than being caught in my own. What about friends houses? Was anyone not at home or- No! I can't break into someone elses place to get off. Breaking and entering and jerking was almost certainly illegal.

Okay, okay. I tried to calm my breathing, deep breath in, let it out. Calm down a bit. Let it go. You'll get your release, just wait for it. Take your mind off your frustrated sex and just relax. Don't go overboard, get a hold of yourself.

I sighed as I sank into my chair. This was getting to be more hard work than I had previously thought. Tell them not to do some things, tell them to do some things and I'd be done. That easy. But it was turning out to be far more sexually complicated and dangerous than I was willing to accept. Something was going to have to give.

I rearranged my cock, still throbbing and demanding that I give it attention, and turned back to my paper. I didn't get hardly anything done in it, but I did manage a few sentences, maybe a paragraph or so. I typed a little, scowled at my starving dick, thought about the consequences of rape and the realities of jail time, typed a little more, and tried not to think about the inviting sight behind me.

That went on for a good ten to fifteen minutes. I made some progress, I didn't jump on Ann and have my way with her sleeping form, so I felt like I had achieved something. Granted, not raping someone is hardly a victory of the ages, but if you have ever been in the same room with a girl smelling of her own musk and squirt juices you'd probably feel my triumph worth noting.

My erection was easing a bit. It wasn't hard enough to cut glass with, but still engorged beyond comfort. I didn't feel like I was in too much of a rush, I felt a little calm, more cool headed. There was serenity there, albeit damped by my hormones.

I may have been able to finish the day out that way, letting Ann sleep on my bed while I worked sporadically on my paper. Probably would have worked out well. She'd wake up, go home, I'd be able to beat off and then get back to work. No problems.

Unfortunately, that's not what happened. My eyes strayed to the tiny wet spot on my floor and I was deeply and powerfully reminded of what had transpired there. My dick hardened again and my desire ripped through me. It was as though it had just happened.

In that instant I was back to trying to decide where I could safely masturbate. There was no putting it off this time, it had to be done. It was going to have to be the bathroom, I just couldn't whip out and have at it out here.

I struggled into the other room, closed the door softly and went over to the toilet. It wasn't the first time I'd looked down into those waters as I took care of my needs, probably wouldn't be the last. It was easier, quicker, and cleaner than grabbing a tissue and I needed to be out with it now.

My pants pooled at my feet along with my boxers and I started pulling at myself. I was harder than I could ever remember being, feeling the veins and pounding of my blood as I tugged at my cock. I'm not circumcised, with a rather average six inches or so. My dick is thicker than normal, though, especially when as painfully erect as it was now.

My right hand supported me against the wall as my left handled myself. I was panting hard, gasping for air and trying to keep from groaning out. My mind flew back to seeing Ann kneeled before me, grunting and animalistic in her lust. I was dizzy remembering her smell, hearing her moans, and seeing her tight form writhing in front of me. Her pleas, her need.

I was close to shooting when the door opened. I jumped back against the wall, slumping into the corner, my legs splayed wide, cock pointing straight at the object of my lust. My legs were trapped in my clothes and I couldn't do anything but watch as Ann bound into the room.

'Gotta pee, ' she announced, not even bothering to look at me. Before I could move, think, or breath, she had dropped her shorts to the ground next to mine and sat down. I remember seeing, for the first time, her gorgeous shaved mound. There was a little landing strip right above her clit and her lips peaked out a little. It was so pink and so very feminine.

When she started, she looked over at me to see my manhood straight up and erect. She smiled up at me devilishly. 'Is that for me?' she asked and licked her lips.

She leaned closer, taking in the sight of my manhood. 'Ya know, ' she whispered, not looking away, 'because of your little eno fucking' rule, I can't even ask to help you with that. I can't touch you or taste you.' I could feel her breath on me. It was hot and felt like velvet caressing and egging me toward my bliss. 'I can't do any of it.' She blew out a straight line of air, the speed cooling it down. I still don't know how I managed to save from blowing my load all over her face. 'Maybe if you-'

I never found out what I could do, because that's when my cell phone announced Ellie calling. It wasn't much, but somehow it gave me a lifeline back to my senses and seeing the precarious position I was in. I shuffled my feet back a little and decided to forget about my pants. I stepped out of my clothes, boxers and all, and rushed into the main room. My cock bobbed and bounced as I ran.

I grabbed the phone. 'Hello?'

'Hey, ' Ellie answered. 'I was just wondering if I could-'

Her voice faded into the background of my thoughts as Ann sauntered back into my room, she had replaced her wet shorts. I watched her hips move, transfixed on the beauty before me, looking at the spot between her thighs.

'I'm all wet. I'm gonna borrow some clothes. Okay?' she whispered to me. I nodded and she removed her shirt and sodden shorts.

My eyes devoured her gorgeous curves. Her nipples were dark brown and very elongated, protruding almost half an inch from her breasts. My mouth watered at the sight of them and I wanted to throw down the phone and chew her up right there. I watched as she stretched, arms over head giving me a full and complete picture of her entire body. She moved with grace and delicacy, bending over at the waist to give me a full view of her labia under her round tight ass. She was bent over and I was still very much erect. I almost jumped at her right then and plunged myself in to her hot, glistening vagina.

I didn't so much control myself as shut down. I couldn't move or think, just watch as she picked through my clothes, selecting a faded pair of jogging pants and old T-shirt. My disappointment shone through when she finally clothed herself properly. She didn't bother taking her discarded clothes, just leaving her top rumpled on the floor and bottoms lying next to it.

Ellie was still gabbing away about whatever problem she was having when Ann walked next to me. She smiled down at my throbbing member and then looked up into my eyes. 'Maybe you should reconsider your eno fucking' rule, ' she whispered. 'Call me.'

Then she was gone.

I walked over to my computer chair and flopped down. Ellie posed a question to me and I don't remember what it was. 'Call me back in five minutes, ' I said huskily and closed the phone.

Without ceremony, I wrapped my hand around my dick and started moving. My hips bucked and my hand blazed. I masturbated furiously, remembering the sights, sounds, smells, and feel of everything Ann had done to me. I came with abandon, having not thought or cared about what to do with my seed. It landed eerily close to her leavings, splattering over my carpet. Her juices and mine mingled for the first time.

I was absolutely spent, sperm still oozing slightly from my tip when the phone rang again. Ellie was calling back, upset that I had so disregarded her. She wanted to know if she could 'borrow' something for a little while. She'd return it and they'd never know so could-

'No.' I said and hung up again. I was too tired for pleasantries and didn't want to quibble over the murky areas of someone 'not knowing.' I'd had my own battles in that area and if I couldn't fuck her brains out without her knowing it, she couldn't 'borrow' something without someone else knowing it. A little petty, I admit it.

I languished in my afterglow for a while before getting up to clean up my mess. I collected Ann's clothes, put some pants on(after wiping things up, of course) and tried to decide what had just happened.

It seemed pretty evident that Ann had been here to seduce me. But she couldn't do that, as that was a question of morality and she would have had to have my permission. But she also couldn't actually seduce me, I realized. She couldn't have sex with me because of my rule. There was no real chance of seduction as she couldn't actually fuck.

Was there?

I was troubled by all of this. I couldn't pin point a moment when Ann had done anything particularly immoral. She had stated the truth to me. 'I can't help you' she had said. She didn't disrobe to arouse me, she did it to change her clothes, and she only went into the bathroom to pee. Did she end up peeing? I couldn't remember hearing anything. Perhaps I was a little distracted at the time.

Seen as a whole, it seemed to be all looking toward the same conclusion. She was using her sexuality and body to get something from me. But seen as individual items, none of them were particularly offensive. Yeah there was nudity involved, but was that immoral? In fact, she had asked me if she could borrow clothes. How else was she to get them on if not to disrobe first?

I was beginning to think I had underestimated Ann. I saw only her sexy body and didn't think she might have had a brain under all that raw femininity. Perhaps she had engineered all of this, trying to get me to take back my rule.

Certainly, I'd do it. There was really no reason for me to continue to deny her her desires. Had she just asked me, I'd have taken it back. I was just a little sick of her, was all.

Could she do that, though? Could she question my demands? Could she ask me to reconsider? She hadn't done that, she merely told me that maybe I should.

Maybe I was wrong. No, that's not true. I was definitely wrong. I had blown up at her for no good reason. I had been tired and frustrated and I took it out on her. I needed to apologize and get things back to how they were.

I was confused and tired. She had really worn me out that day. I resolved to call her and set things right.

It was a hard call to make, but I can hardly remember what was said. I remember wondering how it was you go about telling a girl she can have sex again(and masturbate, I had to remember to give her that, too, for myself if not for her), but I don't remember how it came out. Perhaps I was still reeling from my powerful orgasm earlier so that my mind just couldn't quite write the memory into my mind. I do remember her laughing and taking it all very well. She even told me that it was some of the best fun she'd had, so no harm was done. In fact, if I wanted to again...

Things returned to normal between us. She returned to calling me for sexual acceptance and I continued to give it as I thought prudent(and when it involved other women, decidedly imprudent). I guess it was the strangeness of that afternoon that made it so easy to let go of, to stop remembering it and accept that it was a part of the past. Well, not all of it. I still think often of her body and her nearness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.