The Third Wish - Cover

The Third Wish

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 10

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A sequel to "You Have Three Wishes" His third wish comes true. He finds himself in the body of a 25 year old guy who has a beautiful wife who had been neglected by the previous owner of the body. He also has a family of beautiful and sexually starved women that need his special sexual skills. And not to forget the beautiful women working for the company that he now owns.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Workplace  

The drama of the previous night was behind me now. I was cruising at 25,000 feet above the Pacific Ocean on the way back home after my five day visit to Japan.

Last night my Japanese host had taken me to a massage house where things had gotten a little out of hand - I had fucked his mistress, and I had fucked a young massage girl (who had turned out to be a virgin - and I had no idea how young she really was). I had beaten a hasty retreat when things started getting nasty at the massage house.

I had seen Sorcha off at the international terminal - she was catching a flight to Ireland to visit her parents whilst I flew back hone alone. Well that was the plan until Keiko (the mistress that I had fucked last night) came begging for a ride with me back to my country - she had to leave Japan and quick.

I was always a sucker for a damsel in distress so I had offered her a ride on my plane.


Keiko was showing me her appreciation.

She was currently gobbling my cock, with over half of its impressive length buried in her mouth and throat.

"Enough ... enough ... I want to fuck you now" I gasped.

She gave me a couple of more sucks before she released my cock and laid back on the bed with her thighs spread. She had a very hairy mound and pussy, but I could see the wetness that had soaked the hairs around the entry to her pussy.

Kneeling between her thighs, I eased my cockhead between her sodden lips and into her tightness. My cock slipped into her depths, allowing me to thrust long and hard into her clinging pussy.

"Fuck me ... oh fuck me ... you've ruined me for anyone else" she moaned.

"I love your big cock".

Her pussy was pulsating all around my embedded cock as I picked up her legs and draped them over my shoulders, holding her around the thighs. The angle change had my cock butting against her cervix with my balls slapping against her ass.

I fucked her steadily over the next few minutes, taking her toes into my mouth to lick and suck.

"Aghhhhhhh ... eeeeeeeehhhhh!!!" she screamed as a massive cum erupted which triggered mine too. My cum erupted in her depths filling her pussy to overflowing. When my cum flow came to an end I discovered that she had again passed out from the intensity of her orgasm.

"Oh god ... not again" I gasped as I held still in that position with my cock buried to the hilt on her flooded pussy.


It was then that I heard a familiar voice. Turning my head a little I found the weedy old man from the train standing at the side of the bed.

"What the fuck are you doing here? ... How did you get here?" I gasped.

"Shut up and listen ... time is very short" he growled at me. His tone got my attention and I stopped and listened.

"She" he indicated to Keiko "will be one of the causes of immense problems for you".

"Fucking her last night ... and again now was not a good idea. She was the old guy's favourite mistress".

"He is one of the elders of the Japanese Yakuza ... and not to be offended in any way".

"Oh shit" I muttered.

"Yes ... deep shit."

"And fucking his young plaything at the massage house was your second mistake".

"What do I do?" I whispered.

My cock was shrinking rapidly and had just popped free of Keiko's pussy.

"You do nothing ... I have to clean up this mess and I have very little time to do it" he explained.

"I am going to place you in another body ... this one will die a very painful death in just under ten seconds when this plane explodes in mid-air".

"I will see you again in three weeks ... to re-grant you another wish to replace your third wish".

"What ... what!!!" I yelled as the plane was ripped apart by an explosion, and everything went black for me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.