The Third Wish - Cover

The Third Wish

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 5

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A sequel to "You Have Three Wishes" His third wish comes true. He finds himself in the body of a 25 year old guy who has a beautiful wife who had been neglected by the previous owner of the body. He also has a family of beautiful and sexually starved women that need his special sexual skills. And not to forget the beautiful women working for the company that he now owns.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Workplace  

It was a Saturday morning - the morning of the wedding of my step sister Elene to Charles. I thought that it was a very strange match of people - she was 20 years old, young and vivacious and he was a weed of a man who was 40 years old.

I think that my step mother Sabrina had something to do with this match up.

I was still in bed, relaxing after another intense fuck session with Mia my beautiful wife. She was resting her head on my chest and I could feel her beautiful tits pressing against my side.

"I'm going to miss Elene" Mia commented.

"I expect that you will" I replied then after a small pause I added "I know that you and her are lovers".

Mia's head popped up from my chest, looking me directly in the eye. Tears immediately welled up and spilt down her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Salim" she whispered.

"Stop ... stop ... I'm not angry at all" I reassured her.

"What ... what ... you aren't angry?" she asked me incredulously.

"How long have you known?" she asked.

"For a long time. When I found out I asked myself... 'Why?' ... and the answer was that I had not been paying you the attention that you deserved"

Mia looked at me in silence for a while and then said "Was that when you started to make love to me?"

"Yes" was my simple reply.

We then proceeded to talk about our relationship for the first time. Evidently the old Salim had just avoided talking to her. We talked for ages, and that progressed into another gentle love making session.


Mia was resting on top of me with my cock still embedded in her swamp wet pussy.

She stunned me when she asked "Would you like to fuck Elene?"

"What?" I queried her.

She then proceed to tell me a little about their relationship. How Elene had become quite addicted to cleaning up the cream pie that I left in Mia's pussy every morning. She had also fist fucked Mia on occasions when her pussy was very wet and still distended from my cock.

"She would love to feel your cock inside her ... she's told me that" Mia reassured me. "And I would love to help put it into her".

We then discussed how we would arrange it ... today was the best chance. I could fuck her on her wedding day.


I was waiting naked with my long fat erection behind the door to the honeymoon suite.

Mia was bringing Elene back to the room in a couple of minutes. She had been married to Charles, their photos had been taken, and she was going back to the room to change her dress for the big wedding reception.

The two of them came excitedly into the room closing the door behind them. I stepped up behind Elene and wrapped my arms around her with one of my hands going immediately up to cup one of her ample breasts (she had had a boob job a couple of months ago).

I pressed my erect cock against her ass as I held her close.

Mia stood in front of her, and peeled off her dress to reveal that she was naked under it.

"What is happening?" gasped Elene.

Mia stepped forward and plastered her body against Elene's with their lips coming together in a passionate tongue-filled kiss.

I whispered into her ear as they kissed "You are going to get your wish ... I'm going to bury my big fat hard cock in your just-married pussy".

Both Mia and I continued to tease Elene for a couple of minutes before Mia led Elene to the edge of the bed where Mia laid back with her legs spread, showing off her wet engorged pussy.

"Lick me" she growled.

The bed was quite high so Elene just had to bend at the hips to bring her lips to Mia's pussy.

"Oh yes ... lick me" gasped Mia.

With Elene occupied with Mia, I lifted the back of the wedding dress to reveal her firm shapely ass with its very minuscule panty thread between her ass cheeks. I pulled it to the side to uncover the entry to her pussy canal.

With cock in hand I positioned its head at her canal entry and pushed firmly forward into her wetness.

It popped through her entry and into the tightness of her canal. I rocked back and forth until most of my cock was inside her then I lengthened the strokes to start fucking her firmly and deeply.

"Fuck yeh ... I love your little pussy" I told her as our bodies slapped together.

"He's good ... and big heh?" Mia asked her.

"Mmmmm ... mmmmm" was Elene's only response as she continued to lick and probe at Mia's pussy with her tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.