The Third Wish
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A sequel to "You Have Three Wishes" His third wish comes true. He finds himself in the body of a 25 year old guy who has a beautiful wife who had been neglected by the previous owner of the body. He also has a family of beautiful and sexually starved women that need his special sexual skills. And not to forget the beautiful women working for the company that he now owns.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Workplace  

Over the course of the last two weeks, I had established a new life routine in my new body.

I would fuck my wife Mia in the morning. I loved giving her my morning erection, and she was warming to being fucked on a regular basis. I knew that here pussy continued to get some soothing attentions from her future sister in law Elene. That was OK by me - she just didn't know that I j=knew about their dalliances.

Then I would grab my exercise gear and head to the gym on the ground floor of my office building, where I would exercise for an hour before heading upstairs to have a shower in my private suite. I would dress for work using the wardrobe that I kept there.

Often I would be be in my office by 9:00 AM.

It was Monday morning and Gina (my executive assistant and new fuck buddy) had arrived for work and had headed off Jodie before she had talked to the other staff in the office. Jodie was waiting for me in my office when I emerged from my private suite.

She was sorta surprised to see me - it was Salim that she was seeing.

"Good morning Jodie" I greeted her.

I broke her the news about my death in my previous body. The strange thing was that she did not seem overly upset by the news.

Then I spoke our secret word - to let her know just who she was talking to.

"How do you know that word?" she questioned me.

I then launched into a dialogue with her where I tried to convince her as to who I was really. I was getting frustrated when she seemed not to believe me.

"Oh fuck this is so frustrating" I exclaimed.

We just stood and stared at each other in silence. I was at a loss as to how to convince her.

In frustration, I undid my belt buckle and unzipped my pants and lowered them to my knees together with my undershorts. I was only partly hard, but even in that state I was a good 6 inches in length.

"Now does that look like the itty bitty cock that Salim flashed at you before?" I asked her in exasperation.

She continued to have a deadpan face - giving away nothing. Then she started to laugh.

"Gotcha..." she quipped.

"I knew it was you as soon as you walked into the office" she explained.

"You bitch ... you fucking bitch" I responded.

She walked up to me and grasped my cock in her soft hand and started to bring it to full hardness.

"I would hate to waste this ... it's been over two weeks since I've had a good fucking" she cheekily informed me.

I took her into my arms, kissing her as she worked my cock.


We were sitting naked in the middle of the bed in my private suite. Jodie was straddling me with my cock embedded in her pulsating pussy, her arms around my neck, and her legs wrapped around my waist.

"I love your new body ... you feel bigger inside me" she commented as she wiggled her hips.

Her cum juices were trickling down my shaft. I was still to cum yet.

"I like your choice of executive assistant ... Gina is a nice woman"

Then she added "Have you fucked her yet?".

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.