The Third Wish
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A sequel to "You Have Three Wishes" His third wish comes true. He finds himself in the body of a 25 year old guy who has a beautiful wife who had been neglected by the previous owner of the body. He also has a family of beautiful and sexually starved women that need his special sexual skills. And not to forget the beautiful women working for the company that he now owns.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Workplace  

It was evening before I had the inclination to check the messages on my mobile phone. I had been so occupied in introducing Mia to the carnal delights that a healthy marriage should contain. The old Salim had neglected her needs badly.

Most of them were from the staffing director at the company. He wanted to tell me about my death. Yep ... my 55 year old existence had ceased on the train that morning.

I called him back and we discussed how we would break the news to the staff in the office. I agreed to meet him the next morning at 9:00 AM to speak to the staff.

It was lucky that Jodie (my fuck buddy who had become very attached to my previous presence) was off on holidays in Nepal for the next two weeks. She had no contact with the outside world so the news of my death would not reach her before I could speak to her.

I would most certainly have to use the secret word that we had agreed upon. Plus she knew just how little the old Salim's manhood was compared to my current wood.

When I returned to the bedroom I found that Mia was sound asleep - she was completely exhausted from the fucking sessions that we had shared that day. I slipped into the bed with her and spooned against her back, wrapping my arms around her and cupping her firm tits.


I was awake at about 6:00 AM ... with a morning hardon that was currently pressed against Mia's firm ass. I rubbed it against her before I repositioned it to between her thighs ... with the shaft rubbing along her pussy lips.

I kissed her neck and caressed her tits whilst sawing my cock along her pussy lips.

"Uhh ... good morning darling" Mia murmured.

"What a wonderful way to wake up ... didn't you get enough of me yesterday?" she asked.

"That was yesterday ... today is a new day" I replied nibbling on her ear. I could feel her pussy dribbling its juices along my cockshaft.

She reached down and repositioned my cockhead to between her lips and at the entry to her canal.

"Fuck me please" she moaned as I slid inside her.


I think I truly shocked the staff in the office with the compassion that I showed when breaking the news of my death. I spoke of my achievements and my way of dealing with people, and I promised to change my ways - gone were my playboy ways, to be replaced by a better work ethic.

I then announced that everyone was invited to a wake/celebration of my former life at the local hotel. I was going to pay for drinks and food.

We left for the hotel where we quietly celebrated my former life.


"Ohh ... ahhhh ... oh fuck" Mia groaned as I fucked her with my morning hardon on morning two of my new life as Salim.

We were using the doggy position with her beautiful firm ass pressing back hard against me.

"Fuck me ... fuck me with your beautiful big cock" she urged me. "I love it ... I love you".

I cupped her firm tits from below as I lunged harder into her depths.

"Yes ... yes ... I'm so close" she moaned into the bedclothes.

"Me too ... I'm cumming" I shouted as I unloaded into her convulsing pussy. My hot white cream filled her pussy to overflowing as I kept my cock fully embedded in her pussy.


Day two at work was much more upbeat than yesterday when we had farewelled my previous existence.

Today I was going to start planning my changes. I consulted with the staffing director all day, and at the end of the day the plan was in place.

Over the course of the next week, I sacked the deadwood that the old Salim had hired, and I moved deserving people into the roles that were right for them. The organisation changed for the better. I think that the staff realised that the sackings and the changes were well thought out and they were supportive.

In her absence I promoted Jodie to the role of my personal assistant, and I transferred Gina into the role of my executive assistant.

Gina was a 28 year old married lady. She was the breadwinner for her family with her deadbeat husband being a couch potato. Gina was slim with curves in all the right places ... and she was a natural redhead.

I have always had a thing for redheads - they just get my motor running and my cock very hard.

She had been working with me for about a week, and I had found her to be intelligent and funny. She became more at ease with me as the days went by. I found myself checking her out on a daily basis.

It was Friday afternoon and she had joined me in what was the old man's office - it was now mine. I was going to make some changes but that had to wait for the moment.

We were relaxing and discussing the week.

"Gina ... I want to give you a clothing allowance. I want you dressed very smartly for when I have my important guests."

"Please don't take this the wrong way" I quickly added.

She just looked at me a little stunned and not speaking. I continued.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.