Allie - Cover

Allie

Copyright© 2017 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It all started when my friend Red introduced me to his wife, Allie. Up until then, I thought I was a decent guy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Since I knew that any date with Red and Allie would be a trap, I tried to wriggle out of it. I tried to get a date, but if I’d been any good at that, I’d probably have a girlfriend. I tried telling them I had to work late on Friday, and got told, “Hey, let’s move it to Saturday, then.” Allie was pushing, Red was pushing, and everything in me but my sense of honor was pushing. I couldn’t find any way to weasel out, so we went out dancing on Friday night.

It’s easy to avoid a lot of touching during a fast dance -- but Allie wanted to dance slow ones -- and she wasn’t interested in keeping a respectable distance! With her entire front surface plastered against my entire front surface, hiding a hardon was impossible. Add in the smell of her and the soft feel of her and I was about as agitated as a man can get! My hand found her ass and I couldn’t seem to unglue it -- and the fact that she let me know she liked having it squeezed didn’t help a bit! Finally, something too fast for us to remain pressed against each other for came on and I managed to detach myself. Red wasn’t at the table when we got back. I seated her and asked, “Why are you two so Hell-bent on destroying your marriage and our friendship?”

“Is that what you think we’re doing?” Allie asked.

“Yes. You may not think so, but it’s what I see coming.”

“Why? Red is fine with it.”

“Did you ever think that he might be too embarrassed to back down from his position regarding extramarital sex?”

“It was his idea!”

“Can you think of a better reason for him to be embarrassed?”

“He isn’t going to stop it.”

“No, he isn’t.”

“Then...”

I sighed. “Look, there are limits to what I can say here. I’m telling you there is a problem. There is ALREADY a problem!”

“He’s telling me there isn’t.”

“I know. I also know better.”

“You can’t tell me...”

“If I tell you everything, I’ll endanger my friendship with Red. It’s an ‘us against them’ situation -- and I can’t defect to your side. But you need to think this thing through.” I wasn’t getting anywhere, so I changed the subject. “How come you guys never had kids?”

“What does that have to do with... ?”

“It doesn’t -- not directly, anyway. Maybe it does -- I don’t know.”

“I already have a kid.”

“Huh?”

“I have Red. Do you see Red as being a family man?”

“Well...”

“Be honest.”

“Well, maybe not. He can learn, though.”

“Can he? He still thinks he’s a bachelor.”

“No, he doesn’t!” I scoffed.

“He goes out three nights a week!”

“Well, okay -- but he doesn’t cheat on you or anything. It’s either with you or with the guys. Sports and stuff, you know?”

“Would you tell me if he did?”

That pulled me up short. “Well, maybe not. But I wouldn’t tell you he didn’t if it wasn’t true -- I would avoid the subject, so I wouldn’t have to lie. I’m telling you he doesn’t. I can say that with a clear conscience.”

“I believe you. But who’s going to help me with the kids if he’s out with the boys?”

“So, you’re on the pill or something?”

“That’s my business.”

“It’s mine, now -- if you guys succeed in convincing me that we ought to have sex, I’ll need to know!” I insisted.

“It’s taken care of. Why hasn’t he asked me?”

“Maybe he just did!”

“I don’t want you telling him!”

“Jeez! You two are married! Why do you insist on keeping secrets from each other?”

“I don’t want to hurt his feelings.”

“Well, he wonders. I’m here to tell you that I’m seeing cracks in your relationship. You guys have GOT to talk -- and be honest!”

“You keep telling me he’s lying...”

“Fuck.” I rubbed my forehead. “Here he comes.”

Red settled in and said, “I see you’re back in from the dance floor.”

I looked back and forth at the pair. “Okay, look. I’m not going to tell you that I don’t want to do this. I DO want to do this -- but I don’t think the fact that I have the hots for Allie is a good enough excuse. I also don’t think you’re doing any decent communication around this thing. You need to talk to each other -- and be honest about what you’re thinking and how you’re feeling about this idea and maybe a bunch of other stuff in your relationship. In short, I don’t think YOU are ready for this! So, I’m going to bail. You two should talk and get on the same sheet of music. Tell each other how you really feel -- not just what you think the other person wants to hear. You’re MARRIED, for God’s sake! You should be up-front with each other! Good luck!” I hopped up and shook Red’s hand and gave Allie a peck on the cheek, then got out of there.

Saturday, I got a call about noon. “Hey, it’s Red.”

“Hey.”

“About last night. Allie and I had a talk. It’s all cool.”

“You’ve fixed things?”

“Yeah. Right, Allie?”

“It’s all good, Mattie,” Allie’s voice came through.

“Okay.”

“So, look. Allie’s still interested and I’m still good with it. It’s gonna be fine. Why don’t you come over about eight and we’ll have dinner and hang out -- watch a movie or something. Whatever happens, happens.”

Stupid me -- I fell for it. “Okay, if it’s all cool, fine.”

“See you then.”


It was beer, pizza, and pay-per-view. Nobody started any shit, but I was nervous, so the beer flowed pretty freely. At some point, though, I realized that I was fucking up and said something.

“Relax,” Red replied, “You’re staying the night. Give me your car keys.”

“What for?”

“I’m doing the concerned host thing, making sure you don’t drive drunk.”

“I didn’t come for an all-nighter,” I objected, “I’ve got nothing to wear.”

“Relax,” Red replied, “I’ve got a T-shirt or two and a pair of sweatpants to spare. Come on -- I’ll hook you up.”

I got up reluctantly and followed him off. In his bedroom, I turned to him and said, “Are we still on this ‘fuck Allie’ kick?”

“Has anybody hassled you?”

“No.”

“Relax, then. Nothing is going to happen if it’s going to freak you out. Take it easy.”

“Okay, fine.”

He dug in his drawers and threw some stuff at me. “Might as well change now.” He started stripping down, so I did, too. I figured sweatpants and a T-shirt was decent coverage -- it was what Red was wearing, anyway. We headed back out.

Allie hopped up and headed off as we returned to the living room and settled on the couch. She’d paused the movie while we were gone, so we left it like that. In a couple of minutes, Allie came back, but she was in a quilted robe that pretty much covered everything. I relaxed. Red hopped up to go get more beer and she settled in next to me -- but I figured I was safe if she was in that getup. When Red came back, though, he handed us both beer, then went to sit in a recliner. That made me wary, but I’d need a crowbar to get under that robe, I figured.

Over the next hour or so, each of us got up a couple of times to drain off beer. Allie always seemed to go last. The second time, she cuddled up when she returned, leaning against me and pulling her feet up onto the couch.

“Allie...” I murmured.

“Shhhh.” She waved a finger at where Red was nodding off in the chair, then pulled my arm down across her chest and laced her fingers in mine. It would have been titty time if she wasn’t wearing that Mother Hubbard, but I wasn’t feeling any hot flesh, so I relaxed, slowly, smelling her hair. Holding her was nice -- REAL nice -- but not super sexy. Time passed. Red got up to piss and passed by us, grunting, “She’ll take up the whole couch if you let her.” That was it -- no ‘Why are you cuddling my wife?’ He came back a few minutes later, settled in and cranked back the recliner without even looking at us. I relaxed some more, figuring that we were all just going to fall asleep where we were at the current rate.

Then, suddenly, Allie shifted a bit and turned her head so she could look up at me. Grabbing my chin and turning my head to face her, she gazed up at me and murmured, “Matt, Honey, I know you worry -- but this thing is hot and the bra I wore today made the underside of my right titty itch like mad!” She reached down and ZZZZIP! Four feet of zipper came open! I was still in shock when she grabbed my hand and slid it in the opening, murmuring, “Will you rub the underside there for me where the bra mark is?”

Just that fast, I had a big handful of soft tit!

“Uh, uh, underneath?” I stammered.

“Yes. Just rub the crease there. The big ol’ saggy things don’t stand up on their own -- but you knew that, didn’t you, Sweetie?”

I did, as a matter of fact. Nothing that big was just going to stick straight out. My cock had unfurled along the leg of Red’s borrowed sweatpants and was starting to resemble tool steel! Allie pulled the robe open so it gaped, and we both watched me rub the underside of her right breast. The left was exposed, too -- she was fully exposed to below her deep-set navel. She picked up her breast by its stubby brown nipple and said, “Get under there, okay? Rub it -- scratch a little, maybe.”

I rubbed and gingerly scratched her a bit where that mammary met her chest wall. She let go of the nipple, reached up to caress my cheek and said, “Thank you, Baby,” gazing into my eyes, then leaned in to kiss me.

I was fucked! In the first place, it would have taken a team of Clydesdales to pull my hand away from that breast! But then those lips showed up -- and that tongue...

She tasted -- well, it was indescribable. It should have been just beer and pizza, but it wasn’t. And she kissed like a wild thing, her tongue and lips working against mine! SHE found a way to get my hand off her breast; it was pretty simple, actually -- she just climbed on top of me! That housecoat was wide open; under it, I found her shoulders, her back, her soft, round ass ... She was naked under the thing! I had both hands full of those soft, round globes when she wormed her hand between us and delved under the waistband of those sweatpants and wrapped her soft hand around my burning, swollen shaft! She jacked me, slowly, taking the pre-cum that oozed out of my glans and rubbing it over the heated, rubbery flesh with her thumb, driving me mad with the sensations! That went on for a time -- I don’t know how long, because kissing does weird things to my time sense. It could have been seconds, and it could have been hours! All I know is that she broke the kiss and started backing up. I let out a whine, because I had to let go of her ass, and I was just about to grab her under the armpits and haul her back when she said, “I KNEW you were big! Ummmmmm!”

I froze! Hot lips were rolling over my glans! A frisky tongue started washing that sensitive spot on the underside and I came unglued! If my chest hadn’t locked up, they’d have probably heard my scream of joy a block away, but instead, I just went “Hrrrrrgh! Hrrrrgh! Hrrrrrgh!” as I fired bolt after bolt of cum into Allie’s mouth! My eyes were locked on hers -- I wanted to apologize, or something -- but I watched her suck and swallow, her eyes glowing with pleasure.

“Omigod!” I croaked, as the spasms let up and I flopped back against the armrest. “You didn’t have to do that!”

“After the way I’ve been teasing you?” Allie smiled up at me, sexily. “I owe you a lot more than that!” She leaned back in and resumed sucking, her eyes on mine, smiling around my cock.

If there was a momentary lapse of rigidity of my member, I didn’t notice it. Allie worked her mouth up and down the shaft, her lips rolling over the head while her tongue writhed along the underside. I thought she was going to suck another load out of me, but she stopped, then started crawling up over my body. I was flat on my back on the couch by then, my head propped somewhat uncomfortably against the armrest. She crawled up over me, straddling my body, holding my rigid cock erect. She started rubbing my glans over the wet slot between her pussy lips, and looked to her right for a moment. I turned to look, too, suddenly remembering that her husband was in the room. Red was there in the chair, holding up a camera, waving for us to go on! I gazed at him in surprise for a moment, but then my cock was enveloped in wet heat and Red didn’t matter anymore.

How do I describe it? Hot, wet, soft, velvety, with forgiving folds that clung to the shaft of my cock, parting as she impaled herself on my steel-hard probe, then clinging to the flange as her ass rose again.

“Oh, Baby!” she gasped, “Oh, Baby! You have a WONDERFUL cock! Omigod!” Her ass rose and fell, driving her pubic bone with its trimmed pubes into the relative jungle of my springy pubic curls. “I’m gonna cum! Rub my nipples, Sweetie! Yes! Yes!” She braced herself on my shoulders and hammered herself on me for several strokes, then shook like a leaf, her mouth hanging open while she ground her mound against mine. “Oh, shit, Baby! Oh, shit!” She leaned in and kissed me fiercely, then worked to shift from a squat to a position kneeling over me, moving one leg at a time. Then she started rocking her ass again. I had her nipples between my fingers working them into stiff, gristly nubs over tightly crinkled areolas. She leaned in for another kiss, gasping, “It’s every bit as good as I thought it would be!”

Something bothered me about that, but I had no time or attention for side issues. I grabbed her ass and started pounding up into her from below. She started out meeting my strokes, then stopped and held still while I powered up into her. After a few seconds’ worth of this, she let out a wail and dropped flat onto me, undulating, while kissing and sucking on my neck and ear. I wasn’t done, though, and I was in urgent need to be, so I gasped, “Let me on top!”

“Yes, Baby!” She surged up and I followed, rolling to my feet as she threw herself on her back on the couch. The housecoat was long gone, so I could see everything -- but I was in a hurry to sheathe my cock in her, so I only gazed at her for a moment like that before crawling over her, collecting her legs at the backs of her knees and spreading her further for penetration. Then I positioned myself and slid into her wet cunt, burying myself deep and setting up a stroke. Damn, it was Heaven in there! As I leaned down to suck in a nipple, Allie looked to her left, and I followed her gaze. Red was sitting there in his chair, leaning up, working the camera while slowly milking his cock. I figured that once the heat wore off, I was going to lose a friend, but he would have had to bring three friends to get me off of his wife at that point. The damage was done. I was going to get this piece of Allie -- probably the only one I would ever get -- and let the chips fall where they may! I put Red out of my mind and concentrated on Allie.

I fucked and fucked and fucked! I got off twice. I slowed down for a bit after letting go my first load in her hot pussy, working my way through the hyper-sensitive aftermath while Allie kissed me and cooed to me, rubbing and scratching my sides, her feet wrapped around my legs in some weird manner that I could feel but couldn’t visualize. Then the urgency took me and I picked up the pace, moving things back to where they were before for speed and power, silent except for quiet pants and grunts while Allie surged and thrashed under me, seeming to reach orgasm more and more often, gasping, moaning and cooing, her hands seemingly caressing me everywhere. After an orgasm, she would pull me down for a kiss -- and she would give me things that only Red should have been getting. I knew I would feel bad later, but there in the act, there was no way I was going to stop her. We were going to do this thing full up -- all the way!

Then, suddenly, Allie started rising to a peak and her milking cunt’s caress of the entire length of my cock brought on this shock wave of pleasure, like she’d flicked on a light switch and things went from dim to blinding! I let out a roar and started pumping what felt like solid bolts of cum at her cervix! Allie’s eyes popped and she went manic, grabbing my ass and crushing our crotches together while she let out a wail and her eyes rolled right up in her head! I was shooting semen balls on a two-second cycle -- and I had no idea where the supply was coming from, since this was my third load! I was a dozen pulses in before I was sure that I wasn’t unloading anything -- but I kept going for over a minute, anyway, while Allie, still jerking and twitching from her own peak, held me to her, kissing and caressing, giving me more than I felt she should have in the way of intimacy.

My head cleared -- you know how it is. You go into sex and it’s the only thing on your mind, then you drop that nut and the blinders come off as the pleasure recedes. I looked down at her and the guilt was there. It had been wonderful, but it shouldn’t have happened. She looked back, as poker-faced as I was. I said, “Thank you,” and withdrew my cum-slimy cock from her equally sodden pussy, sitting back on my haunches.

She sat up, said, “You’re welcome,” then caressed my cheek and gave me a quick peck before getting up and going to Red. While I sat there, watching, she went to her knees and sucked in Red’s rigid cock.

Red looked up at me and waved me over. I got up cautiously and came to stand beside the chair, looking down at Allie, who was making oral love to her husband’s cock. Red looked up at me and handed me the camera. “Keep it going.” I shrugged and focused on Allie absorbing two-thirds of Red’s cock.

“So, it’s out there,” Red murmured, his eyes locked on Allie’s. “You’re a slut, aren’t you?”

“Mmmph.” Allie didn’t withdraw to respond, although the sound she made seemed to be an affirmative.

“You were giving it up over there, weren’t you?”

“Mmmph.”

“Now, it’s time to give your old man something, don’t you think?”

“Mmmph.”

“I do, too.” At that point, Red put his hand behind Allie’s head and started driving her deep, gagging her. She got red in the face and drooled copiously, gagging, but she wasn’t fighting him, so I didn’t intervene. Besides, this was between them, and if he wanted to punish her some, well, maybe she deserved it. He kept it up until he got his, hunching himself over her, grunting, “Take it! Take it!” while he held her head to keep her from pulling back while he filled her mouth. Then he let go of her, pushing her away, saying, “Go get on the couch. I want a piece.”

“Uh, Red...” I announced myself.

“Keep videoing, Matt. It’s all cool. Isn’t it, Babe?”

“Uh huh.” Allie, already on her back on the couch, nodded.

Red crawled between her legs and grunted, “Sloppy seconds. That’s a first.” Then he drove his cock into her, root deep. She let out a grunt and thrashed a little, but he set up a rhythm and she seemed fine with it.

Since it seemed like that was what I was there for, I made a video of them fucking. They went at it for a while. I got hard, but figured that another nut wouldn’t be possible. They fucked missionary-style for a bit, then Allie rolled over and he did her doggie. He put his thumb in her ass at one point, and she seemed to get off on it. They both got off -- Red twice, I think, and Allie several times -- but it seemed to me that it was just fucking, not making love. I figured, well, hey, they’re married and have been at it a while -- and besides, Red seemed a little irritated. I was pretty sure I’d busted things. But nobody seemed upset when Red got up off of Allie to go take a piss, and Allie just smiled and kissed me, then went off to get a sheet and some blankets for the couch. I made up the couch while Allie used the bathroom, and when I came out, all was quiet. I went to bed, and, drained in more ways than one, I fell asleep immediately.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.