Allie - Cover

Allie

Copyright© 2017 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It all started when my friend Red introduced me to his wife, Allie. Up until then, I thought I was a decent guy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

It all started when my friend Red introduced me to his wife, Allie. Up until then, I thought I was a decent guy. We were at a local place, drinking at the bar, and this vision comes swaying through the door, headed our way. Just as I was about to open my mouth to tell Red, “I wanna fuck that!” Red goes, “Hi, Hon. Jake, this is my wife, Allie.”

I closed my mouth with a clop, got a grip and said, “Hello!” working hard at being polite, but properly distant.

It was fucked up. You know how some commercials or whatever say something like, ‘Your experience may vary,’ right? Well, you’d probably just categorize Allie as ‘a fat chick.’ To me, however, she’s a symphony of sweet curves. Yes, she has an ass -- but it’s an asset, the way she makes it rock! She’s carrying a serious rack, which is good or bad -- or both -- depending on how you look at such things. The area in between the rack and that ass is, yeah, upholstered, for sure. Maybe her nose is a little short and wide, and having it turn up at the tip might lead you to be uncharitable about a possible comparison with a farm animal -- but she has a sweet smile. What she doesn’t have is jiggly arms or cellulite thighs; her hands and feet are well-formed and well cared-for. She’s got fashion sense, too -- she pretty much always looks good. That was an issue for Red, because he had to pay for it. I didn’t see anything she wore as being extravagant, but she did keep a wardrobe, and it was up to date -- updated regularly. She burned a few bucks that way, no doubt.

Anyway, it was lust at first sight -- but you don’t put the moves on a friend’s woman if you want him to remain a friend. I got a grip and throttled things back as best I could. We had a good time. I went home and jerked off, wishing I was in that pussy, but I didn’t say anything and I definitely didn’t DO anything about it.

After that night, Allie showed up regularly when we stopped off for a beer after work. Red took to inviting me along when they went out somewhere, which led to a little dancing here and there. I was keeping things cool, though...

... Or so I thought!

I was watching Allie head off to the Ladies’ Room one night when Red chuckled. “We both get a kick out of the way you leave a puddle of drool on the floor watching her ass rock.”

“What?”

“Come on, man! We KNOW you’ve got the hots for her!”

“I, uh, yeah, well ... She’s your wife. I wouldn’t...”

“Yeah, that’s clear. Still, it gets her juices flowing, you know? When we go home after you’ve spent the night trying to keep your hands off her, what I get from her is better because she’s all warmed up.”

I didn’t know what to say to that. After a minute, I ventured, “You’re my friend...”

“ ... And friends don’t fuck each other’s wives?”

“Uh, yeah, more or less.”

Red took a pull of his beer and shrugged. “What if I told you that you could kick it up a notch?”

“What?”

“She likes it. She thinks it’s cool that you’re controlling yourself -- but she’s not sure, maybe. If you slipped a little, then she would know, you know?”

“That’s a slippery slope, man,” I muttered. “It’s kind of an off or on thing, not the kind of thing you let dribble a little. Who draws the line? How do I tell that I’m not over it until I get there?”

Red took a hit of his beer. “Maybe we let Allie draw it.”

“What?”

“Matt, Allie likes her sex. We’ve been married five years. Notice anything missing?”

I thought about it. “Kids?”

“Kids. Allie isn’t on birth control -- or at least, she SAYS she isn’t. I leave a load in her three or four times a week. No kids.”

“So ... What? Where do I come in? Surrogate dad?”

“No. But I wonder what she would tell you if you two got amorous and you asked her about it.”

“I don’t see that happening.” I shook my head. “Why don’t you just come out with it? Have you talked to her about fertility tests or whatever?”

“No, and I’m not gonna. The thing is, she isn’t bringing it up. When we were going together, kids were on the table. She wanted ‘em. She brought it up. It was out there. Then we got married -- and at some point, it went away.” He shook his head. “Something is up, Matt. There’s something she isn’t telling me.”

“Here she comes.” I watched her -- and she watched me, from the moment she saw me. She started working it, smiling. I didn’t look away -- and I could tell it pleased her to death. She didn’t even look at Red until she arrived and settled onto a barstool on Red’s other side. “What are you guys talking about?”

“Secrets,” Red replied, “Deep, dark ones. You being female, well, I’m afraid club membership isn’t allowed. Right, Matt?”

“Right.” Who was I to screw things up?

For the rest of the evening, I let myself look -- but I couldn’t bring myself to do more than that. I just didn’t feel right about it. Red and Allie danced a couple of times, and while I’d danced with Allie on occasion -- very carefully -- I couldn’t that night. It just didn’t feel right.

The next day, Red pulled me aside and said, “Woo hoo! Allie went WILD on my ass last night! Your hot eyeballs set her pussy on fire!”

“That’s nice?” I wasn’t sure... “Look, I don’t want to get into this birth control thing...”

“Yeah, fine,” Red waved it off. “You’re right, though, about giving her attention being an on or off thing.”

“Okay.” I figured he was telling me to keep my eyeballs to myself.

“I’m releasing you, man,” Red announced. “You can have anything you can get from Allie.”

“Say what?”

“Anything she lets you have, it’s all cool.”

“Like what? Rubbing her ass?”

Red waved it off. “That’s simple shit. I KNOW she’ll let you do that!”

“So what are you saying?”

“I’m saying you can carry the war to Allie. Anything she lets you get away with is fine. The only way you get in trouble is if she says no.”

“What are the limits? There have to be limits.”

“Allie sets them.”

“What if she wants to, you know, fuck?”

“That’s up to Allie. And the results are up to Allie and me to work out. You’re not to blame.”

“I don’t get it. Why would you want to let me...?”

“I’m letting HER! It’s a test, I guess. I want to know how far she will go.”

“I don’t see anything but trouble coming of this.”

“Matt, either she’s loyal and trustworthy and believes in marital fidelity, or she isn’t and doesn’t. I think I need to know. You’re the guy -- she’s got her eye on you. But if there is a problem, even if you handle your end, eventually, she won’t. She’ll find a nice plumber, or personal trainer, or whatever, and ride the pony with him.” He settled back in his chair. “We had a talk about this when we were going together, too. I figured at the time that she was telling me what I wanted to hear -- but at the time, what I wanted to hear was that sex outside the marriage was okay as long as it was open and above board.”

“You pushed that line?” I was aghast!

“Yeah. It was fine then. Now, I’m not so sure. But it gives her a fallback position. I guess maybe she won’t be the only one tested. I’m going to have to see how I feel about it if she carries the ball over the goal line.”

“I’m not doing this. It isn’t safe. What am I supposed to tell the cops when I’m lying in the hospital after you shoot my balls off? ‘Oh, he said it was okay, but then he changed his mind... ‘ Who would believe that shit?”

“I’ll put it in writing.”

“You’ll WHAT?”

“I’ll put it in writing that you’re covered, whatever happens.”

“You know, I don’t think I want to be in the same room with her now.” I cut off the conversation -- and I stayed away, for about a week.

Then Allie called...

“Matt, Honey, what’s wrong? Are you mad at Red about something?”

“No, I just shouldn’t be hanging around you guys all the time, being a fifth wheel,” I replied lamely.

“But we LIKE having you around, Matt!”

“You guys should have your alone time.”

“We get plenty, Honey.”

“I’m not so sure.”

“I am. You come to dinner on Friday, Honey.”

“I dunno. I don’t think...”

“We’re not taking no for an answer. You come Friday. I can’t have you and Red on the outs like this! You two talk it out.”

“I’ll talk to Red.”

“I’ll see you Friday, Honey. No excuses! Bye!”

Thirty minutes later, Red surfaced. “Allie called you, right?”

“Yeah. Dinner Friday. Look, Red...”

“Read this.” Red shoved a paper under my nose.


‘To Whom It May Concern:

Effective this date, Matt Halloway has my expressed permission to pursue any physical, mental or emotional relationship with my wife, Allison Treadway, that she will initiate or allow. This specifically includes a sexual relationship.


Red had signed it and dated it.

“Red...”

“Take it. I made a couple of copies. If she rips off your clothes and fucks you until you’re brain dead, it isn’t your fault. You have my permission to do whatever my wife lets you do to her, up to and including fucking her brains out.”

“This is insane!”

“Well, you’re covered.”

“So, what am I supposed to do?”

“Come to dinner Friday night.” He eyed me. “Look, at some point, she’ll put up a hand and tell you to stop -- and she’ll enforce it by backing off -- or she won’t. Either way, she’ll either come clean with me and clear the decks, before or after, or she won’t. I’m going to cover my ass. If I catch her, I’m going to make a video of her riding your cock -- and then she and I are gonna talk about it. But you’re covered. I’m going to give you both opportunities to jack things up a notch. Feel free to pursue them at your own rate. She’ll stop you or she won’t -- and most likely, she’ll lead you on for some distance. We’ll see how it goes.”

“I can’t get over how you don’t trust her.”

Red frowned. “At this point, I’m not sure who I don’t trust. What if she comes to me and asks me if it is okay for her to fuck you? She could do that. Back when it was theory, I told her that would be okay with me. She may give me the opportunity to see if it really is or not.”

“Red, you’re my friend,” I began.

“I’m asking you, as a friend, to relax and operate as if you have my permission -- because you do. Take it as far as you feel comfortable. If you change your mind somewhere down the line, fine -- I don’t want you doing anything phony. But you know and I know that you want a piece of ass from my wife -- and she knows it, too. The door is open. Don’t let me stop you.”

In the end, all I agreed to do was go to dinner Friday night.


Allie opened the door in a halter top so loose it barely covered her nipples when she bent over, and something I’d once heard called culottes -- kind of a cross between a short skirt and really baggy shorts. She took less than five minutes to find a way to show me that she was wearing a red thong under them and that she trimmed her pubic hair up pretty tightly, but didn’t shave. She managed to show me her nipples, too, if only one at a time. She would zoom in WAY too close to deliver a beer or something, leaving me flexing my fingers, having almost reached out to touch something, while I tried to reel in my eyeballs from where they’d gotten stuck in either her cleavage or up one of the baggy legs of those shorts. I got through dinner, but when she went off to clean up in the kitchen afterward, I tried to disengage.

“Okay, I can’t do this,” I told Red. “I’m gonna head off. Why don’t you take this opportunity to sit her down and tell her that bear baiting is dangerous and that you need to revisit the whole open marriage thing.”

Red shook his head. “It’s too late. As Sherlock Holmes once said, “The game is afoot!” If I ask her to throttle back now, it’ll be because I’m chickenshit.”

“It’ll be because you’re protecting your marriage!” I shot back.

Red waved it off. “This will go one of three ways, Matt. She’ll jump your bones, and I’ll be cool with it, or she’ll jump your bones and I won’t, or she’ll back off and the issue will handle itself.”

“What about her coming to you and asking you if it is okay?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.