Tingles
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by EXCESSIVEFORCE

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A very submissive young woman, with a long abused mind. The dead Serial Killer, who is now tied to her in his after-life. What can go wrong here? Codes will be added as they become relevant.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Father   MaleDom   Snuff   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Fuck, if a man can't get lost in that mouth of hers!

I was sitting backed up against her headboard, still reeling from the orgasm that she had just coaxed out of me. The bitch was sucking and cleaning my cock off after I did my best to wreck her asshole, and damn if she didn't get me hard again!

It was all I could do to hold on to my sanity as she sucked my cum out of me.

Yes, it WAS that fucking intense!

She had licked me clean again, and now her mouth was still on my soft cock. I had the start of a thought earlier, that this had been part of her training. Normally, I would be too sensitive in that area to even be able to handle her being there, but she wasn't moving. No movement at all. Her mouth was just there, waiting to see if her Master would somehow need her again, or as she would put it; Allow her to please him again.

I must admit that the sensation was rather nice. The dedication was nothing short of a well received feeding of the ego to a very strict and demanding Master, such as myself.

But, we had important matters to discuss. I had questions. She better have answers.

"Come up here and lay beside me, slave."

"It is not my place, Master John." She had raised her mouth just enough to say this, and was then right back on my softened member. I somehow knew that if I slept here, she would still be just as she is, in the morning.

Nor would she have soiled herself. Something just told me that she had been trained to ignore the pain that came with not taking care of her own needs.

Simply incredible. And sadistic beyond anything that words can describe.

And rather arousing if one was to be completely honest.

"What are you, cunt?"

"I am your slave, Master John."

"My claimed slave?"

"Oh yes, Master John!"

"Then get your ass up here, now!"

She was laying next to me in seconds. Her naked body coated in a sheen of sweat.

"You were waiting for me to tell you that you could remove your mouth, weren't you?"

"Yes Sir. I was taught that those were the only words that I could obey. It's the only thing that fat ugly slaves are good for, Master John."

"Let me tell you something, slave. If I AM your Master, and you better fucking believe that I am! You come to me no matter how I tell you to do it! I've claimed you, bitch! Do you know what that means?"

"I am bound to you forever in this life, Master John."

"Then who's fucking words do you obey now?!"

"Yours, Master John!"

"Yes, Mine! You hear how my voice is ice cold now, slave?"

"Yes, Master John."

"That means that you better watch your step very closely now, cunt."

Her whole demeanor changed. Up until now, she had been expectant of what I would do. Knowing WHAT I could do. Now, she was all submission. She knew very well that she was on very dangerous ground, yet she showed no fear. If anything she showed hunger ... hunger for what her submission could and most likely would bring. I've never felt this before.

If I had to label the feeling that she brings out in me, other than the sadistic sexual need, the only word that comes to mind is; Intoxicating!

Indeed, I could grow drunk on the knowledge of what I could do to her, and she would not only accept it, but expect it. She would even welcome it!

I must reel in my thoughts though, and get back to the matters at hand.

"Do not push me any further. I have claimed you, as you needed. No more bullshit, slave. What do you know?"

"I know that you are the Serial Killer that they call..."

She used the name that the media uses for me.

"How do you know?"

"I have seen you kill, Master John"

"How have you seen me do these things?"

"I've been there to see it, Master John. You even spoke to me once."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.