Tingles
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by EXCESSIVEFORCE

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A very submissive young woman, with a long abused mind. The dead Serial Killer, who is now tied to her in his after-life. What can go wrong here? Codes will be added as they become relevant.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Father   MaleDom   Snuff   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

"Excuse me?"

"You give me tingles. A lot of them."

"First off, I haven't given you anything. Second, what the hell are tingles?"

"Yes you do. Tingles are these little things that I get in my ... my ... down there. They feel really good. You give me strong ones. Really strong ones. I even feel warm, down there."

"Down there? What the hell is that?" I was pretty sure I knew, but there was no way that she could be that naive. Is there?

"My secret place."

"Oh Jeez! You mean your pussy?"

"I can't say that. Fat ugly girls don't get to use those places. We only have mouths that are made to please men, if they allow it."

Without really meaning to, I put a little edge to what I said next, "I'm not who you think I am. You are NOT fat and ugly. AND, if you can't even say "Pussy" You need to seek help, Sweetheart."

She fainted. She honest to God, fainted. I was fast enough to catch her body before she would have hit the floor really hard with her head. That may have killed her.

At the very least, there would have been some kind of brain damage.

Of course, The sadistic part of my mind asked, "How much more brain damaged could she be? If she isn't the very definition of a "Lost One", just what the fuck is?"

Good question. I'll concede that point.

"So what do we do about it?"

We do nothing. She is not ours. Don't you think "M" should be our main concern right now? We owe it to her to make it all she could ever hope for.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'm telling you though, I want this one. I want this one, bad! Besides, she might REALLY know who we are!"

She doesn't. She couldn't.

"Wouldn't it be interesting to at least find out HOW she thinks she knows who we are?"

I was pondering that as I walked out of the Diner. I had stayed long enough to make sure she had come around. Then I explained to some lecherous looking Manager that she had just fainted out of the blue, which wasn't too far off of the truth.

"Fat ugly girls don't get to use their pussies? Who fucked her head up that bad?"

Another good question. However, I remind you that she is NOT our problem.

"Oh you think not, huh? Turn around, Smarty pants. We are being followed."

I HAD felt it. My senses are always in a heightened state of awareness. It goes with the job description, I'd imagine.

I was all Predator when I turned.

Standing there, close enough to kiss was Bethanne.

Her blues eyes looked so intensely into mine, I almost felt as if she could see into my dark heart and my even darker soul.

Whatever she saw didn't scare her. Quite the opposite actually.

She dropped to her knees on the hard pavement, and had my cock out and into her mouth so quickly, I never had a chance for it to even register before I sprayed her throat with my seed.

Those Baby Blues stared into my own dark eyes, the whole time.

It was while looking into those eyes as she swallowed my cum, that I knew. That was the moment that I lost my heart to her.

It didn't register fast enough to stop my arm that was bringing the back of my hand to her face. It hit her with such force that she fell onto her side, and rolled a couple of times.

My heart may have been trying to catch up to these new feelings, but the sadistic Master in me was acting on pure instinct.

I had moved to her and brought her face to within inches of mine, by use of her cute little pony tail. I noticed that there was a line of blood dripping from the corner of her mouth.

I hissed into that face, "How dare you? No slave of mine touches her Master without begging for permission to do so, you little cunt!"

What she said next set me back on my heels.

"Finally. Thank you, Master John."

I had let go of her head and stepped back as I realized what I had done. Then what she had said hit my brain.

"Finally?! Finally what?!"

"Finally, someone claimed me as their slave. Not even my father claimed me as his. Oh, I was his child, that was not in doubt. But, he trained me as a fat ugly slave should be trained. He treated me as such. I loved his attention. I came to crave it. But not once, not even once did he claim me as HIS fat ugly slave. I was just THE fat ugly slave that was allowed to serve him, and to please him. You just claimed me as your fat ugly slave, Master John."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.