Tingles - Cover

Tingles

Copyright© 2015 by EXCESSIVEFORCE

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A very submissive young woman, with a long abused mind. The dead Serial Killer, who is now tied to her in his after-life. What can go wrong here? Codes will be added as they become relevant.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Father   MaleDom   Snuff   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

I guess that was a lot to throw at you all at once. It's just that I am so tied to her, that I know every thought she has. It's not like I think them as she does, I just kind of "hear" them, for lack of a better description.

Her name is Bethanne. She is emotionally and mentally damaged beyond belief.

I don't FEEL everything she does, for which I'm thankful. I couldn't imagine having to feel the sensations of sucking a cock, or having the cum in my throat. Or any of the other things that happen to her, or she lets happen, I should say.

How I escaped that particular punishment, I have no idea. Especially when one takes into account the things I did to girls like her in my years as a serial killer.

God, I hate that term, "Serial Killer", it just sounds so impersonal and cold. I was an "Artist" in my craft, a "MASTER" and I worked very hard at it.

I won't tell you my name, or even the name that the Media tagged me with. You can be mad if you want, I'm dead remember. What the fuck do I care what you think?

I CAN tell you that I was compared to a cross between Jack The Ripper and Charles Manson. The former due to my so called "Brutal Bloodlust" in the way I left my victims, though I prefer to think of them as "My Girls".

I must confess that like Jackie Boy, I liked to twist the knife in the guts of the cops once in a while with the oddly worded letter here and there. I always used public computers to write them, and never the same computer or same location twice.

The Manson reference was from the way I used Mind Fucks and sex to get "My Girls" into the situations I put them in time after time, so that when the time for the "Final Act" came, they walked into it willingly.

No, they did not walk into it willingly to die a horrible death, but just into what they thought would be another brutally kinky session of sex and pleasing their ever more sadistic Master. By that point, they were so conditioned to ... oops, there I go, almost giving too much away.

You must understand that I spent anywhere from six months to a year or more getting each vict ... er ... girl, to that final scene.

I really can't give too much more away. I have a widow and 3 children out there that have suffered enough as it is.

Just as you always hear, I really was "The last guy you would ever think of doing something like that. I mean he loved his wife and kids. We all went to church together and sat in the same pew every Sunday, and then we'd go to lunch right afterwards. He seemed so normal, you know? I just can't believe it."

Yeah, that would have been one of my "friends" who could be forgiven for not believing me capable of the things I did.

Had I not been found literally "Red Handed" as it were, I doubt that I would have even been caught yet.

Of course, some crime analyst would say that could be put down to the superior intellect that all of us serial killers are supposed to think we have. Smarter than the police, our families, the media, everybody. Just plain smarter.

Well, I wasn't. I never was under that illusion. I just had a burning need, and used patience, cunning, and plain common sense to get away with being what I was for probably far longer than I should have been able to.

All of my victims came from the shadows.

What I mean by that is that they were girls and women like Bethanne here. Lonely, no self-esteem at all, feeling much uglier than they actually were, abused by people in their lives over and over, usually starting with their parents, or at least their father, brother or both. Then by their pimps, tricks, boyfriends and/or ex-husbands, on and on and on.

You pick out the abuser and the abuse, and they've ran into both of them.

And then finally of course, they ran into me. The perfect predator for the perfect prey.

Someone who showed them kindness in small doses at first. You have to build trust with them very slowly, almost painfully slow. Of course, I used them in my own way. I always got what I wanted, how I wanted it. But just like trust, you have to build the kinkiness in very slow and small doses. You have to...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.