Tingles - Cover

Tingles

Copyright© 2015 by EXCESSIVEFORCE

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A very submissive young woman, with a long abused mind. The dead Serial Killer, who is now tied to her in his after-life. What can go wrong here? Codes will be added as they become relevant.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Father   MaleDom   Snuff   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

The hardness of the linoleum floor hurt her knees, but she would never complain. Not that she could speak anyway. Her mouth was full of her Manager's cock. It wasn't very big, but it was full of cum and very demanding that she relieve it of said substance.

Not that she had a choice really. Her Manager's hand was on her head forcing it to move so that her mouth did all of the right things. He was not being gentle about it, either. Not that she would complain. Girls like her don't complain when a man is using her. Her mother taught her that.

"When fat ugly girls get attention from a man, you do your best to please them any way they want you to."

That phrase ran through her mind anytime she even thought of complaining.

Her skirt was pulled up showing her naked fat rear end. She knew better than to wear panties around her Manager. He wanted her ready to use at all times. Sometimes, she would wear them just to make him mad, and he would beat her. Not that she would complain. Attention is attention, and she better be glad for it. Just like her Mother said.

When he hurt her, sometimes she would feel a little tingle in her secret place. She lived for that tingle. It's what kept her going. It kept her sucking his cock. Because the way he made her do it, made her tingle. His hand had grabbed her hair now and was making her head move much faster. She knew it wouldn't be long. She hoped it would please him. She needed him to be pleased.

It made her tingle.

"You only feel pleasure when he feels pleasure. Fat little sluts like you only get to feel good when you make the man feel good. When you please him."

Her mother was always right. ALWAYS! She had learned that very early on, as well.

Her Manager now had both of his hands gripping her hair. She must be making him feel really good.

She felt the cock in her mouth swell, and knew that she was about to please this man.

He pushed her head down with both hands and held her there, as he shot spurt after spurt of cum into her rapidly swallowing throat. She used that throat almost as if it

was a second mouth, still sucking the cum out of his cock. He groaned, and the tingles got so strong in her secret place that she knew she was wet.

It always felt like it could go just a little further, like something really big was waiting to happen, but she had always been told to be happy with just the tingles. Not that she would complain. The tingles were her reward for pleasing a man like a good, fat little slut should.

The Manager had given her all of the cum he had for now. He marveled at how her mouth stayed wrapped around his cock, even after he had removed his hands. He always loved this part. He knew that she wouldn't remove her mouth off of him until he told her she could. Her aching knees be damned. Her mouth would never move, unless of course he got hard again. She knew what to do then.

She knew to never remove her mouth before the man she was pleasing allowed it.

Her father had taught her that.

There were beatings that made her tingle, but there were also beatings and other things that hurt so bad, that she learned her lessons well. Those didn't make her tingle at all.

Her father drove this point home in the most convincing way, until she would die before she would remove her mouth from her father's cock without permission. She had once stayed on it for three hours while her father did paperwork at his desk. He had even gotten hard, and she had been allowed to please him once again during that time.

Not that she would complain. She had those tingles the whole time.

"Fat ugly girls are only good for pleasing a man. Especially if that man is her father." So her mother had also said.

Her Manager had enjoyed making her stay there on her knees on many a night, but he was short handed on this shift and needed her out front, working tables.

"Get the fuck up, and get to work, you whore. You better do a good job tonight. And don't you dare drink anything. I want you to taste my cum in your throat until I tell you different. Now, Get out!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.