Along-side Gods - Cover

Along-side Gods

Copyright© 2015 by SFWriter

Prologue 2: Prelude to Catastrophe

Fiction Sex Story: Prologue 2: Prelude to Catastrophe - God, the Creator of Earth decided to suddenly disappear, leaving his Demesne(Earth) unprotected from the influence of others. - The Devils, Demons, Gods/Goddesses as well as the Deities of multiple realms found earth as place of untapped power as it's inhabitants have no aptitude to affect the Mana that resides within it and exploited this as an opportunity to increase their own influence. Hello Upcoming readers, More tags will be added in the future.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   High Fantasy   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   War   Politics  

Dean took a walk, he felt better now that some-one at least knows a bit of his story. He liked Mara a lot but he doesn't think that things could get serious between the two of them; he's just too broken, too used to deserve someone like her.

Dean needed some distraction.

He then started to jogged; his destination is the Stallion. physical exertions always kept his mind running more smoothly and it's better than brooding over his life. Dean allowed his mind to wander, he thought about how silly he was to even think about something "Getting on" between the two of them.

You just left yourself vulnerable Dean, it's not love, and you just told her your problems so you could feel better about yourself. That's it. End of story. You're a fucking escort. Don't forget that.

He took his surroundings in, taking in the scenery as he passed. The streets were quiet during the early morning and it made everything so much better for Dean. It gave him a semblance of peace as he ran; he passed by a couple of people that took their early morning walks as well as other joggers.

A couple of greetings came from the friendly strangers and he returned it with nothing but a simple nod of acknowledgement; running bare-chested didn't seem to be seen as a misdeed and it even gotten him a couple of sweet stares from female joggers as His sweat made his body sheen in the coming sun-light turning his beefy chest shiny and slick, delivering an eyeful spectacle to those that passed him by.

The Cold breeze of the new coming winter morning proved to be refreshing enough to blow away some of his problems, it was cold but not terribly so (Despite the sweat). He felt temporary relief thinking about nothing but the cool air that caressed his skin like a gentle lover as well as the calming warmth generated by his exertions to battle with its cold counter-part.

Moisture began to adorn his body thoroughly; both from sweat as well as the morning dew that stuck to his skin made it more so. Dean's beating heart grew frantic by the second as he rushed. Pushing his feet to run, to scurry and put everything behind his back and just run away from life— from his problems.

Dean close his eyes and felt free, as he thought of flying, soaring and simply leave everything behind, no turning back and to move only forward without any conundrums to boggle his mind with new problems.

But all things always come to an end; just as his blissful morning jog did whilst he came closer and closer to his destination, The Stallion. A big boring building far-fetch from its true face, its simple concrete walls were painted black and nothing else other than the sign and its logo— a simple white bolded word, STALLION with a picture at it's right; A black and white Centaur that stood in attention— embellished it's dreary design. Below the Sign is a simple glass door with drapes concealing what-ever it was through the transparent entry.

(A/N: I suck at describing places... )

He took an abrupt stop as to admire something so dull-looking yet have this weird appeal for those with knowing of what truly lay inside, it made a sense of strangeness. Knowing that the tempestuous activity going on inside seemed like an insult to its relaxed, peaceful and boring outside, It created a much more different and unique charm to those that know what's within it's compound.

Just as he took a mouthful of air did he realize how weary he was, there was this stinging exhaustion on his legs that seemingly made him feel more alive. His day-dream of flying was only but a simple unreachable fantasy just as he paced towards the glass entry of the STALLION.

He remembered when he first came here, never would he know that this place is a den of wolves and craving creatures; either for pleasure or simple entertainment. A recommendation from one of his acquaintances in the porn industry introduced him to the owner they dubbed as the Black Mistress that currently owns more than half of the brothels in town in which also included the Stallion Agency.

But Unlike most, the Stallion establishment is a bit special. It's a brothel, yes. Same as others except for one vital trait, and that is ... The Customers, unlike most establishments of the same line, the Stallions only take customers invited, accepted or referred to by a customer or member of the establishment as to the limited workers of the Stallion.

And it has one more requirement, Money and a shit ton of Money. You pay for a lot of cash for each hour you stay with the workers be either a man with a preferential interest on men or a woman in need of intense company or simply in need of some-one to unleash one of their most hidden and repulsive kinks, most of the time they dubbed Dean and his co-workers as the Studs but where else could they get better place to get the most passionate and sexiest male lovers of the city?

Unlike most establishments; The Stallion's Studs would do anything for the right price as long as it is not or will not implore danger to their health.

Handy as it is, Dean Thought it was a bit degrading being compared to a horse. He found them ugly rather than cute like most people do.

He took leisure steps just as he pulled the knob creating a jiggling noise that alerted anyone from the inside. "I'm back!" Dean called out just as he went in. What greeted him was a distinct place, one that is completely different to the one outside. The inside was air-conditioned, the floor lay a velvet carpet and just opposite of the door is huge black marble desk with a thin screen of a computer lay bolted.

Behind the black marble counter stood a familiar face, "Hello, Mr. Cliff-heart" Janine said with a hearty smile, a touch of accent can be heard from her voice. She's a tall woman, Celtic in origins with her natural red-hair and beautiful freckled face, she wore a tight-fitting work clothes that hid her cleavage and much of her skin. Conservative as it was, the tight fitting clothes didn't leave anything to the imagination as it stuck to each and every curve and crevice that adorned her cute assets.

She doesn't seem to be wearing a bra, Dean thoughtfully appraised as he saw the small stubs of her nipples poking through her clothing. Dean thought of her as a woman beautiful on her own way. An exotic charm as it may be called; behind Janine were Red drapes that covered an open-archway, inside it laid to the indoor service of the Studs.

"Hello to you as well Ms. Janine" Dean greeted back.

He heard a bit of scuffling noises and a man with straw-blond hair with baby-blue eyes poked his head through the bloody red drapes. "Oh! Your back! Nice!" He said. "Come here, A client wants a DP rape action."

"Not even a welcoming party when I work so hard for this Agency" Dean marked. "Just work and more work" He spoke in false sorrow. "Oh How cruel are you o world"

"Oh shut the fuck up and help me there." Vinnie said. "Not even a word of thanks and I'm working again. Oh such a hard and sad life for me" Dean replied with a grin as he followed Vinnie through the rose curtains.

"So what's the situation?" Dean asked, as he looked around, The Stallions own home-base never ceases to amaze him. The Black marbled walls adorned with black marble column; it made the place look Royal and at the same time Mysterious. They walked on the same red velvet carpet that adorned the room before.

From side to side, different glass-doors led to different other rooms; all of it meant to suit or to satisfy a specific customer's kink. "It's a new girl, Sarah's her name, a bit shy but Marian was the one that referred her here so it's safe to assume that she can take a lot of hammering" Vinnie explained. "We should probably start soft; we wouldn't want to scare her too much even if she gets off of it."

"So Soft-core monkey fuck, then Hard-core gorilla fuck, okay. I understand" Dean replied while nodding sagely.

"Pretty much" Vinnie agreed. "Also, Nice timing, the others were still busy with their own clients and you just got exactly when I needed some help."

"No problem. The great and diligent Dean is here" Dean said. While looking around the place, on each door stood a template on top, each with different numbers written with their specific uses, such as: 27 -BDSM, 27B - Rough BDSM, 28 - Machine Fuck and Etc.

Dean and Vinnie stopped in front of a glass door identical to its brothers beside it; the only difference is the template with the words: 39C – Rape Dungeon, Apartment Com. that stood atop the glass door.

Dean snorted, he rarely does inside jobs in the Stallion and mostly went to his clients home or to a local hotel to service them so it's the first time he got stationed to the Rape Dungeon room. He can't help but halt a giggle which resulted to a grunt.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. You rarely do this kind of stuff" Vinnie said as he stared at Dean. "Yeah" Dean answered. "I don't really like getting into costumes and stuff you know?"

"Too bad for you" Vinnie said. "But we need to wear some here for props.

Dean grunted in response and went inside the room. Inside the room was completely different from the rest of the building, instead of the black marble or the reddish velvet rooms. Here instead was a design of a slightly messy apartment with a couch and a T.V completed with the scattered clothing while the smell of old wood wafted through the air.

"Here wear this" Vinnie said as he pushed a pile of clothing towards Dean. "Where's our lucky rape victim?" Dean asked.

"She's in the other room, she's supposed to be masturbating when the rapist duo comes in and rapes her. Also, here" Vinnie took a camera from one of the drawers then passed it to Dean. "Recording it is supposed to add a bit of realism. It's also extra service as to remember her first time here"

"Okay" Dean affirmed as he wore the given clothing. A few minutes passed and the now ready Rapists wore casual clothing that made their muscles bulge in place, a green stripped shirt for Dean and a plain blue shirt for Vinnie, they both wore similar blue jeans that stuck tightly to their legs. "Wow, Nice props" Dean said flatly.

"Would you rather prefer, Full-body latex suits or this"

"Good point" Dean Agreed. "Come on" He added. "I don't like these jeans. it makes me feel like a mermaid."

"Sure, princess" Vinnie said as they darted to the other room where their victim should lay masturbating. "Also, get your acting face on, we don't have scripts here so just pull legit wordings out of your ass and make it realistic as hell"

"Push the door, it's supposed to unhinge when given a proper amount of force" Vinnie added. "Sure" Dean replied as he pushed through the door with much force that it sent the door tumbling to the side with a loud pop.

A shriek greeted them from the inside, Sarah was on her bed, legs spread eagle as she pushed 2 fingers in and out of her cunt.

"Oh! We've got a slut over here, Vin!" Dean remarked excitedly, playing his role seriously. He took out his camera then started recording.

"This stupid cunt left the door unlocked" Vinnie said grinning dangerously, his eyes filled with desire. "I've been eyeing her for weeks! I can't believe her parents would leave such a beautiful slut alone." Vinnie added as he closes the distance between them, he took something off his right pocket and readied it on his left.

It was a knife, one with long serrated edges. "I'll fuck you up nicely until you'll scream for more" Vinnie whispered.

(A/N: knife's Fake with a Blunt edge)

Sarah gave a small shriek as she tried to run-away, she dragged herself back, trying to increase the distance between the two monsters that will rape her tonight.

"No! Please!" she pleaded, her legs closed in attempt to hide away her shame. "We couldn't do that? Could we, Dean?" Vinnie asked, malicious intent coated his voice, his face plastered with a sinister smile as he took 3 more steps affront. He and Sarah were only 2 meters apart and Vinnie kept on closing in.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.