The Lady Riding Atop - Cover

The Lady Riding Atop

Copyright© 2015 by Slutsinger

Chapter 6: Dolphin Pleasure

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Dolphin Pleasure - A coming of age story in a universe where people must embrace their sensuality and sexuality to raise the magical energy necessary to fight back against night shadows. Ashley, a noble's daughter away from home for the first time, finds she is ready to take on her role as woman. She guides three boys and another girl as they lend their passion to the struggle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   DomSub   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

Hours passed. To Flow’s joy, Sturdy Against Storm had in fact had another fuck in him. She and Ashley enjoyed exciting him, and she had definitely enjoyed him atop her. However, he had then received liberty that he might sleep before presenting his proposal to the factory the next day.

They had all explored their passion eagerly. Flow and Ashley were spooned together cuddling; both women were close to being spent.

Until recently, Lord Thomas and Ram had been cuddling with them. They had been talking and Ram admitted that he’d never received an ass fuck. At Ashley’s prompting, Thomas was pleased to give him that.

Now, Thomas explored Ram’s ass. Thomas had Ram on his stomach, several fingers in Ram’s ass, his other hand gently stroking the younger man. Ashley and Flow watched with real joy, although perhaps less lust than the display would have sparked earlier in the evening.

Thomas, satisfied with his work pulled out and placed his cock head at Ram’s rosebud. Slowly, over a number of strokes, he worked himself into Ram, talking gently as he went.

Ashley wondered where Brook Singing was. She craned her neck and saw the younger girl fidgeting.

“Brook, is something wrong?” Ashley asked.

“Nay, m’lady, just horny,” she said. She paused briefly and continued. “‘n m’brother’s all t’see.”

Ashley was amazed that Brook could still be horny. She’d found many ways of involving the younger girl, skating right up to the line of what was proper for someone not old enough to take a lover other than themselves. Brook had proven herself an accomplished slut even at her age and come many times. Ashley smiled thinking of the ways they had found to offer Brook amusement. She particularly enjoyed watching Brook crawl to each of the wet spots that the other lovers had left, savoring their smell and coating herself with their combined juices. Then, proudly wearing their cum, she had offered her own pleasure.

However she did understand Brook’s desire to focus on something other than her brother. Ashley wasn’t up to much herself, definitely not a show to distract Brook.

For her part, Flow looked at Brook with astonishment. “You’re still up to another come?”

“So,” Brook said.

Flow asked, “What are we going to do with her, my lady?” Ashley shook her head and began to ponder.

Flow pointed to the corner of the room. “I wonder if she’d like riding that,” she asked. Ashley sat up to get a better look. In the corner of the room that was not part of the sleeping surface, there was a free-standing metal phallus. With a small groan, Ashley worked her sore body over to examine the phallus. It looked very sturdy; it was anchored to the floor and had an adjustable height. It might well serve.

“Brook, you could come fuck yourself on this. I think if your legs are up to it, you could put on a great show for us,” Ashley said.

Brook approached eagerly. “Ah, m’lady,” she said.

“You probably want some lube. You could get some, or if you’d rather, I can ride it for a short while to warm it up and spread my mingled cum over it,” Ashley said.

“M’lady’s cum, please,” Brook said.

“Very well,” Ashley said. Slowly she settled herself onto the phallus. She was slippery and wet enough from her evening’s fucking and lust that she had no trouble inserting the phallus. However, it was very cold, and she found herself clenching against it. It was thicker than Ram, although not so thick as to be uncomfortable for a moderate ride. After a few strokes to spread her cunt’s cum across it, Ashley stopped atop the phallus to give it a chance to warm up.

In a few minutes, she was satisfied. She got up and offered the phallus to Brook.

“Fuck it nice and slow; I think it will amply stretch your cunt,” Ashley said.

Brook squatted atop the phallus and lined it up at her entrance. She slowly lowered herself onto it. Ashley watched as the head pushed against Brook’s lips and watched as the head of the phallus popped through, entering Brook.

Brook slowly allowed herself to settle. She had never been so full in her life. She’d used fingers and a few small toys, but never anything this big. It was a little uncomfortable but the discomfort was eclipsed by her excitement and the feeling of being full.

“Savor the warmth of my cunt. As you fuck, you spread our cum throughout you, taking in the fruits of our passion.” Brook clenched in excitement as she realized that she was truly sharing Ashley at a more intimate level than she’d imagined possible at her age. Ashley welcomed her as sister slut, and to a much greater extent that she would have thought possible, lover. She was excited to be marking herself with Ashley’s heat and with her cum. However, the symbolic joining was at least as exciting. She filled herself fully and began to rise.

“Imagine all the sluts that have shared your phallus as they fuck themselves. Imagine the shows they put on for their lovers. Imagine the sluts who will come after you.” Brook felt Ashley’s words as a tingle running across her skin.

“Make slut fully as you join us. Offer your pleasure to past, present, and future.”

Brook slowly began to fuck herself. She was enjoying the wetness of the phallus and her excitement. She leaned to better display herself, her hands roving across the expanse of her body. She enjoyed the sensuality of her touch, the fullness of her cunt, and the strain in her legs.

Brook supposed Ashley was right. Probably a lot of women had fucked themselves atop the phallus that even now spread her open. Those women probably all had multiple lovers. Many cunts shared her ride with the juices of even more couplings. Brook imagined herself sharing the phallus with a lady new of her lord, offering slut to help build her connection. She imagined a common wench teasingly cornered by noble sons, putting on a show while they jacked furiously. Perhaps some of them lasted long enough to fuck the wench after she quit the phallus.

Ashley sat near Brook. She breathed in the younger woman’s musk and watched Brook explore herself. She loved watching the tension grow in Brook’s muscles and the strain as Brook exerted fine control over her well-muscled legs.

Ashley was shocked at the intensity of passion she felt as her senses quested towards Brook. There was a deep well of lust and energy cycling through her, the younger girl, and as she considered, a loop involving the phallus and boundary. For a moment, Ashley wondered whether she had somehow been misweaving the web. However as she thought about it, she realized that her words to Brook had more truth than she had supposed. There was a lot of passion atop the phallus over the years, just as there was a lot of passion over the years within the boundary. That was rather the whole point of course of bounding passion, its strength harnessed for protection. The cum and physical contact atop the phallus made as much as a connection as boundary offerings. She, a nexus woven into the web by its long name, had guided one given her through a connection to that deep store of passion. There was no misweaving on her part, simply the cycling and building of strength that was her duty. Being part of that passion, bringing it Brook, and feeling it coursing through her was incredibly hot. Ashley was amazed that Brook proved such an effective conduit for the passion.

Ashley focused fully on the girl fucking before her. “That’s good. Do you think you could fuck a bit faster, slut?”

Brook nodded and increased her pace. Her legs were spread. Between that and the fullness of the phallus emphasizing her cunt, her slit was prominently displayed. Her hands ranged faster, still ranging over her body, for the first time teasing her nipples and making a brief journey between her legs.

Brook fucked faster, shouting her joy. She reached her hand to her mound and began to jill.

“Good slut. Play with yourself and come for me,” Ashley said.

Brook eagerly continued, her lust rising.

Ashley admired the younger girl’s stamina and openness. She made completely free atop the phallus, fucking, small tits jiggling, shouting her need. Over time her lust built and Brook slowly surrendered to it, nostrils flaring, blushing as her release approached. Eventually, planting the phallus deeply, she shuddered through her climax and a series of aftershocks.

Ashley helped an unsteady Brook to the ground, holding her in a tight hug. “You are wonderful to behold,” Ashley said.

“M’lady’s guiding honors me,” Brook said.

Ashley briefly left Brook to lick the phallus clean, coming as close as she might to sharing Brook. She liked the younger girl’s taste, and of course particularly liked it combined with her own.

Ashley and Brook rejoined Lord Thomas and Ram. Ashley couldn’t decide whether Brook or her brother was more radiant in the success of their passion.

Ashley must have drifted off, cuddled between Ram and Flow. It couldn’t have been for long, but she was startled by the door opening.

She looked towards the door to see Dolphin Frolicking Unchecked bend and enter. “Fuck, Ashley, that was a performance. Or perhaps I should say fuck, my Lady Riding Atop,” Dolphin said. Ashley stood and the older woman pulled her into a deep hug.

“As I hoped, your work here shined. I think you may have given us a week or two of relative ease. Being able to relax somewhat will be greatly appreciated.”

Ashley was delighted to hear that she had been of help. Dolphin spoke to those assembled and learned everyone was doing well and enjoyed their passion greatly. She particularly checked in with Brook Singing both to assure herself that the younger girl was well and to understand how she found her slut that evening.

“Ashley, I’m sure you’re tired by this point, but might you have it in you to accept my thanks as lover?” The thought of Dolphin as lover excited Ashley greatly; she had come to value the woman who had believed in her and challenged her. She thought she might even come at Dolphin’s hand, except that her bladder was quite full.

“Dolphin’s Frolic, for you, I can find lust even now. I need only make water and then I am yours.”

“O, I think not. After your performance in the lobby I’ll take you and your pee.”

“Now that I’ve started to think about it, I am finding I can focus on little beyond my bladder,” Ashley said.

“O, that’s excellent. Trust me; it will work out.”

Dolphin asked if anyone might assist her in offering lover’s thanks to Ashley. Everyone was eager to help. “Ashley, lie on your back, arms above your head, legs spread. Ram, take her arms. Flow, take the left leg and Thomas please take the right. Brook, you are welcome to lie between her legs and watch, although I’ll need a bit of room,” Dolphin said.

Everyone arranged themselves as Dolphin ordered. She positioned herself between Ram and Flow.

“Ashley, your job is to surrender to slut, feel your lust, the fullness of your bladder. Embrace all these; rejoice in them. Thrash, squirm, struggle against us, slut wildly, lose yourself fully in the experience,” Dolphin said.

“The rest of you are there to hold her down. You are not there to trap her but instead to give her freedom to struggle. I will play with her, tease her, work with her need to pee, and generally fan her slut.”

“Brook, you are there as witness. Enjoy everything she offers.” Emboldened by Dolphin, Brook bent to sniff Ashley’s cunt. Dolphin smiled and leaned to do the same. “Ah, what a well-fucked slut,” Dolphin said. She dipped a couple fingers into Ashley and slowly licked cum off them.

“Ashley, if you pee, by all means revel in it. I’m sure Brook would enjoy a puddle to play in, and I can turn your flood to profit. So, if you succumb to your need it is all for joy.” Brook nodded eagerly thinking of how she’d love watching Ashley pee and playing in the resulting mess.

“However, I’d rather you hold. Embrace your bladder’s need; let it focus you in your body. Let me play with it. Suffer no stress over this; I may even push you hard enough that you have the pleasure of succumbing to an uncontrollable need. However if you do hold, especially if you can hold and build lust, I have a plan. Once you start to pee, enjoy it fully; give us your full flood and enjoy that to its fullest.”

Ashley squirmed. Dolphin asked her to describe the sensations and her need. She told Dolphin of her fullness, struggling as dolphin asked her to focus on it.

Dolphin surprised her by tickling under her arms and exploring to find where she was most vulnerable. Flow and Lord Thomas joined the game and were excited to find that Ashley’s feet were quite sensitive.

Ashley thrashed trying to get away from her lovers’ assault. She screamed and bucked, but her lovers managed her struggle. Dolphin was surprised that Ashley had not made her flood. She did lose a few milliliters during the tickling, so she probably was fairly full, but she apparently didn’t consciously notice.

Dolphin began to explore Ashley’s body. She stroked the girl, bringing forth goose pimples. Dolphin pressed into Ashley above the pelvis, exerting pressure against her bladder, insisting that Ashley tell her of her increasing need as Dolphin played. Dolphin described how much fun she would have pushing Ashley past the edge, feeling her surrender to the inevitable. She vividly described how much fun it would be to feel Ashley’s waters bursting forth, focusing on the warm water puddling in Ashley’s legs until Dolphin spread it across her lover.

Dolphin thought Ashley’s response was beautiful. She clearly was affected by the image, clearly struggled to hold back. She was fully with slut, enjoying her primal moment. Once Ashley made it past the tickling Dolphin decided to try and push her as close to the edge, while trying to keep her this side of the line. Dolphin was pleased to play with such a responsive slut. Now she would see if Ashley could build lust in this state.

Dolphin decided to take her time. She returned to stroking Ashley. All sensations were intense for the girl. She enjoyed watching the goose pimples break out across Ashley’s skin as she gently stroked across her flanks and face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.