The Lady Riding Atop
Chapter 2: The Marking of Sluts and Territory

Copyright© 2015 by Slutsinger

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Marking of Sluts and Territory - A coming of age story in a universe where people must embrace their sensuality and sexuality to raise the magical energy necessary to fight back against night shadows. Ashley, a noble's daughter away from home for the first time, finds she is ready to take on her role as woman. She guides three boys and another girl as they lend their passion to the struggle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   DomSub   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

The plan agreed, Dolphin Frolicking Unchecked wanted to get started so she could finish arranging others for the night and so the two out of Oak Leaf could dine. The Lady Celeste reclined naked on a sofa so Dolphin and Ashley could get down to their business. Dolphin removed her skirt and tossed it in disarray next to Celeste. Celeste, for her part, frowned but decided against complaint.

Dolphin went to Ashley, and pulled the younger woman into a hug. She ran her hands soothingly over Ashley’s back.

“You will do fine,” she said. “Take a moment to Relax.”

Dolphin continued, “I think you could use a bit of support and connection before we start. For the moment, I’m your lover, and I offer that.” Dolphin was right: Ashley was thinking so much about Dolphin’s role as manager and the opportunity she offered that she’d forgotten to connect, forgotten to take as well as give. She took a deep breath, held it, and released. That felt better. She leaned forward, her head nuzzling companionably against Dolphin.

“That’s better,” the older woman said, her hands continuing their soothing rhythm. Ashley relaxed into the warm softness of Dolphin’s body.

“We’ll want to do this at the front door. It’s where everyone enters so it’s our biggest boundary focus,” she said.

Dolphin considered for a moment. “I guess you’ve never been marked and woven into a web other than Oak Leaf’s?” Ashley nodded. “This will certainly be different than what they did for a permanent weaving of a young daughter for the seat. It’s very simple,” Dolphin said. “I’ll state my intent, pee, and use that to mark you as ours for the night. Then, you offer for the boundary. Throughout I’ll fit you into the web. This is important and a duty, but above all it’s lover’s work. Take pleasure in what you’re doing, yourself and me. I’ll certainly take pleasure in you.”

At this point Dolphin paused. “Although,” she said, “I’d appreciate it if you wouldn’t take too much pleasure. You serve me best later as a horny slut climbing up the walls, so I’d be obliged if you could avoid coming. Skate as close to the edge as you are able.”

Ashley shivered. “Do you have any questions?” Dolphin asked.

Ashley thought for a few moments, basking in the closeness of the other woman. She wondered what it would be like to be tied so closely into a web other than Oak Leaf. Her connection to the passion of Oak Leaf was almost impossible to directly focus on. However, she noticed its effects in greater confidence, comfort, and a feeling of safety and strength. She wondered what this would be like. “No, I don’t think so.”

“Are you ready?”

“Yes,” Ashley said with some nervousness. Dolphin patted her on the back one last time and lead her to the front door. Dolphin directed Ashley to kneel before her.

Ashley looked around. She had not paid heed to the boundary channel when entering. The channel ran along the front of the room. It was slightly wider than a person. Unlike the marble floor, the channel was carpeted. It lay a couple of inches below the rest of the lobby. Ashley supposed that would be for the best; she thought a huge puddle would make a disaster of footing on the marble. As expected, the channel was heavily stained.

Dolphin squatted slightly and grasped Ashley by the shoulder.

“For this night, you belong to The Cow and Crown Inn, Standing Brightly Against the Knight. I welcome you to our web; I welcome our web to you. I claim you. I mark you. You are ours!” With this last Dolphin’s Frolic began to spray. Her pee splashed across Ashley’s tits, across the pendant hanging between them and down her body.

Ashley breathed deeply of Dolphin’s strong musk. She felt the warmth of Dolphin’s pee running across her. She began to run her hands across herself, spreading Dolphin’s mark across her body. She reached forward, captured a hand full and began to rub it into her bush and cunt. She took three fingers covered with Dolphin’s musky pee and shove them deep into her self, stroking back and forth against the roughness of her g-spot. She began to pant.

Surprisingly quickly, Dolphin clamped off her stream and stood. She gently began fingering herself as she looked down at Ashley.

“Enjoy much?” she asked.

“Yes! So hot. To be connected with something new. And I love the smell of your pee; so animal. Yes,” Ashley said. She continued stroking herself, imagining her lust as a tiny beacon of light shining forth against the darkness of the night. Her panting was beginning to make conversation difficult.

“If you are a sufficiently exciting slut in the next few minutes, I’ll pee for you with the rest of what I have,” she said. Ashley grinned with anticipation.

Dolphin asked, “Do you feel anything?”

“Of the web? No, nothing. But you’re so horny!” Ashley stopped mid-stroke. “Wait, how do I know that?”

Dolphin laughed. “From the web. Your sense may become a bit more clear when you’re anchored.” Ashley sighed. This was so like her experience of the web: it didn’t feel like anything had changed, except when you weren’t thinking about it, feelings or knowledge were just there in your head.

Dolphin continued, “Yes, I am horny, and I know just which slut is going to give me a nice big come once she’s finished making a mess in our front boundary channel.”

Ashley still had her fingers inside, although the start she took when she realized she felt Dolphin’s horniness had broken her rhythm. She was still quite close to a peak. “I kind of squirt a lot when I come,” she said, eyes slightly downcast. “I once did a boundary that way.”

“I’ve seen that done once,” Dolphin said. “It looked like a lot of fun. However, only one of us is going to come now and it’s not you.”

Ashley sighed. “I guess I had best apply myself to the boundary. Shall I mark the entire perimeter?”

“Fuck, no. Offer here. You want to make a connection with it; bring it into yourself and offer as much as you have from your body to it. You’re not building it. I assure you we’re quite diligent to that and every inch carefully marked very recently,” Dolphin said.

“Ah, playing with the boundary then. This will be fun.”

Dolphin smiled. “That’s the spirit.”

Ashley stood and faced the front door, proudly displaying her dripping front to anyone who might try and enter. Ashley had offered many times. With sadness, she realized that the task had perhaps become a bit routine over the years. This time was anything but. She felt the thrill and responsibility almost as if this was her first time. She thought about how every day in this building people opened themselves, offering love and connection to stand strong and shine their passion against the dark of the night. She thought about the strength of routine and of living somewhere with a long history of passion. She thought about how we embrace ourselves as animals, our sign and musk marking our places for all the world. She felt a thrill and pride to be part of weaving all these elements into a boundary that could hold the power of passion in and push the night out.

“I mark our territory,” she began softly. She continued with the slow, precise rhythm of the traditional invocation, “This is ours. Here, inside, we stand together. No shadow shall stand against the light of our passion. I offer from my body, from my passion, from my love, that we might all be strong.” As she spoke, her voice grew firm. Dissatisfied with her start, she finished, with conviction, repeating the opening line. “I mark our territory.”

She squatted. She placed her right hand under her cunt. She began to pee, the warmth of her flow splashing across her hand as it puddled under her. She cupped some of her pee in her hands and raised it to her lips. Ah, she was quite sour today. She would remember to drink more later.

Ashley rubbed her hand against her upper lip, breathing in her scent. By this point, her puddle encompassed the tops of her legs and feet. She enjoyed the warmth spreading under her.

Ashley took great joy and pride in peeing to mark her territory. It was such a primal experience, such an animal way of saying “I’m a female defending what is mine. Violate my territory, my tribe at your peril.” She sprayed her scent across what she claimed sharing that experience with all animal-kind.

As a young girl, first learning about this primal heritage, she’d wondered why it was called offering not marking. Her mother told her that any animal can mark something with urine and proceeded to try and explain the special role men and women have when they offer. Today, Ashley felt that she understood this better than ever.

She was offering from herself, from the very fluids of her body. It wasn’t that her urine was precious. She did rather like playing with her waters, although she had to admit that she made rather more in a day than she could profitably use for that purpose. However, the offering itself was precious. She offered the intimacy of the experience. She immersed herself in the moment: the warmth, her smell, her taste, the splashing of her pee against herself and the ground, the joy of her pee running over her hand. She embraced that primal female animal within herself. In this she embraced and offered herself as lover and slut, standing with every act of lover and slut that creates the light of passion. With a thrill, she realized that today she would join those acts. The animal within her roared. If anything threatened Dolphin, those boys who she would guide to know every crevice of her body, or even that imaginary commoner’s son, they’d have to get through her. And she was determined to slut and love without reservation so that wouldn’t happen -- even if she hadn’t met half the people she was protecting. It was in that sense that Ashley offered with the precious pee of her body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.