Mary's Discovery - Cover

Mary's Discovery

Copyright© 2015 by aubie56

Chapter 3

We looked at the books we had picked up when we got home. It was almost as if these guys were begging to be taken down. One book had a complete list of the locations for the various distribution points, warehouses, and headquarters for what looked to us like the entire Tornadoes drug operation. If this were true, then we had the keys to destroying the Tornadoes gang.

We talked about it and decided to send the book to the DA after we had made a copy of the useful information. This was a tedious kind of sweep operation that took a lot of people or a lot of time, neither one of which we had. The DA and the cops were the ones equipped to handle this, and they would love the chance to look so good.

Fortunately, none of us had touched the book with our bare hands, so it was safe to let it go as it stood. We decided to send the original to the DA and a copy to the Police Commissioner. Surely, one of them would make good use of it. We worked up a cover letter to go along with the book and the copy, and mailed them to the respective offices. Now, we would sit back and see what happened.

A week later, there was a joint action by the cops and the DA's office to raid 27 locations throughout South LA. Tons of drugs were found and close to $2 million were confiscated. The number of arrests were small because of the number of gunfights. The cops had moved in with some heavy weapons and quickly wiped out those gang members who had rather fight than surrender. It looked like we had made the proper decision this time. For practical purposes, the Tornadoes gang ceased to exist.

Meanwhile, I was still visiting Alonzo every day, and he claimed to be feeling better. Even his visiting nurse reported that he was not as sick as she had expected from the report from the hospital. By the end of two weeks, Alonzo was no longer using the oxygen. He was able to leave his bed by himself to go to the toilet. One more week and he was able to shower by himself. There was no doubt that his health was improving at a remarkable rate.

The visiting nurse could not explain what was going on, so she talked to the doctor handling Alonzo's case. He simply did not believe the nurse's report and ordered that Alonzo be brought in for a complete work up that included an extensive round of X-rays. The test results were absolutely amazing. Alonzo's lung was virtually healed, and there was no scar tissue to show the former damage. Even the scars on his chest from the incisions and the shrapnel wound were beginning to fade. In other words, Alonzo was a miracle in progress. The doctor predicted that he would be completely well within five weeks if the healing continued at the current rate.

Naturally, all of us could tell that this was going on because of the way Alonzo was acting at home. He had gone from needing the wheelchair for the simplest things to being able to fuck me in the missionary position, and we all knew that was the kind of progress that was needed. He no longer gasped for breath or coughed when lying flat. He still used the adjustable bed simply because it was more comfortable. I even preferred it for sex because it let me see what was going on down around my pussy, and that was always fun.

Now Alonzo was teaching me important things like foreplay, and I was usually ready to rape him by the time he quit eating my pussy or some such and finally stopped teasing me so that we could actually fuck. Just to be on the safe side, he still left his cock inside me until it fell out of its own accord, and he never washed his cock until at least an hour had passed since fucking. He had also already reached the stage at which his minor wounds healed in seconds. I was already wondering how long it would be before he made me pregnant. I could hardly wait.

One day, following an especially good sex session, he said, "Mary, will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

Well, that caught me flat-footed. Hell, it must have taken all of five seconds before I yelled, "YES!"

Apparently, I yelled it loud enough to be heard all over the house because there was soon a pounding on the door. I called for them to enter, and the whole family trooped in. Billy asked if there was something wrong, and I again shouted, though not as loud, that something was right! I then announced that Alonzo had asked me to marry him, and I had accepted his proposal.

That resulted in a general celebration. I was happiest, Alonzo was second, and I couldn't tell who was third. Oh, well, it made no difference. We were as good as married right then, but we did decide to go through the legal routine. It might be important in some legal matter for our descendents years from now, so we were going to short circuit that problem before it occurred.

On top of everything else, Billy had fucked Matilda so that she could join our little band. Alonzo was already well into his training. He could already shoot as well as or better than any of us originals, and his martial arts training was mostly along the lines of learning to coordinate with us and to become aware of what we had learned to do. His SEAL training had made him the best of our bunch in that, but he still accepted Billy as the leader.

Alonzo had taken over the training that Billy had formerly done. He was now training Carmen and Matilda. They were eager to learn, but slow to develop the killer attitude that the Gray Ghosts needed if we were to make the most of our opportunities with our small number of people. All in all, it was obvious that I had discovered a gold mine when I went after Alonzo Juarez.

After about three months of training Carmen and Matilda, Alonzo called Billy, Jenny, and me to a meeting to discuss those two women. "Frankly, I can't see either one of them developing the killer instinct that the Gray Ghosts need. I will continue to work with them to teach them what they can learn, but they never will be the kind of agents that you want guarding your back. As far as I can tell, they are best at their current jobs, and it would be doing a disservice to them and a danger to us if they ever went on a combat mission. What do you think?"

Well, the consensus was that Alonzo had to know the two women in question much better than any of the rest of us, so we bowed to his recommendation. We were not going to say anything to either of them about the results of this meeting, but we were going to do what he said. Jenny was now pregnant and I hoped to be very soon, so we were going to need a babysitter. Carmen was outstanding at that job, so she was elected. We could not have found a better cook than Matilda, so that job was filled.

Oh, by the way, Alonzo and I were married in a civil ceremony at City Hall, and the whole bunch from Phoenix came to the wedding. We did not go on a honeymoon because neither one of us really wanted to. Alonzo just moved into my room and that was the end of that.

As a condition of his Navy pension, Alonzo had to go into the VA hospital once a year for evaluation to see if he still qualified. Of course, this trip shocked the doctors, and he was declared to be fully recovered from his wounds. That got his pension cut off, but, like the rest of us, he was living off of Gray Ghost money, so it really made no difference.

The one positive result of his trip to the VA hospital was that he met four of his SEAL friends who had also been retired with war wounds. None of them were as bad as his, but they were sufficiently incapacitating that they could not find steady work and were slowly going crazy out of boredom. Alonzo was concerned about those people, and he felt that they would fit well into the Gray Ghost operation. Therefore, he brought up the possibility of recruiting them to join us.

One job he wanted to take on was to strike at ISIL at their home base. Alonzo had seen so many atrocities committed by ISIL while he was in Afghanistan that he wanted to go after them without the restrictive "rules of engagement" that he had to operate under while stationed there as a SEAL.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.