Plain Joe - Cover

Plain Joe

Copyright© 2015, 2016 by PARS001. All rights reserved.

Chapter 1

It started like any other boring day, a ton of work on my desk same old walls, same old people same everything. Jenny the office temp nodded her head as she passed by my desk in her plain, blue knee length dress, her nape long brown hair lying limp on her unblemished neck. Damn! I had to get another job, this was going to bore me to death. Oh, I'm Joe your average office worker. At 5' 8'' I'm nothing much to look at curly brown hair, somewhat large chest and stomach, a little over weight. Jenny is the most exciting person in the office and even she could put a man on stimulants to sleep. Though you know, this was the first time I REALLY looked at her that close.

So as I said, it stated out the same as usual, Jenny walks by and that's it, I go back to work thrill of the day done. I had settled into the usual routine, you know plain boredom, when maybe 5-10 minutes later Jenny walks back by my desk. Ok, this time I looked at her I mean really looked at her, holy shit! I hadn't noticed her long ass legs before OMG! They were so smooth, so perfect, shit and her ass! What a rear, suddenly thoughts of slowly undressing her appeared in my mind. As I stared like a perverted sex fiend at her retreat, she stopped short and slowly, sexily, turned to look back at me, I thought she was going to scream at me for leering at her. I was even more surprised when she looked me straight in the eyes and smiled, not just with her mouth but a smile that reached all the way to her feet.

The rest of the day seemed to fly by, especially with Jenny prancing around the office always seeming to be near my desk. Finally the agony of the job finished for the day I collected my things and headed out. I'd barely made the outer door when I felt a hand grab my arm. Thinking nothing of it, it was probably one of the guys I yanked my arm to free it. To my surprise I was yanked off my feet back into the door landing in a heap at the feet of Jenny.

"What the hell," I said looking up at Jenny's sweet expression, "what the hell hit me?"

Giggling almost like an innocent little girl, Jenny said, "I apologize Joe, I forgot that these bodies can't utilize their full strength yet."

"Uh, ok?" I sheepishly said.

Again she giggled, then an absolute serious look crossed her face, "I apologize again Joe, I had not the time to properly integrate into this body and start the briefing process, we are extremely short on time." Reaching down she jerked me off the floor to my feet as if I only weighed a few pounds.

"We have to go, as I stated before, we are extremely short on time, come," Jenny said as she started to drag me the other way deeper into the building.

Snatching my arm from her vice like grip, I stood still looking at her with crossed arms, "I'm not going anywhere till you explain, just who the hell are you? You're not Jenny she would never be this aggressive or demanding."

A short look of dismay crossed her face as she cocked her head to one side, nodding she approached me, "I've been given permission to brain load what you want to know but I warn you it is painful. I will try to not over load your brain." With that she lightly touched my forehead the next 20 or 30 seconds I wasn't here, I saw a war, billions dying slow and horrible deaths, I felt their pain, heard their screams, and saw the torture they endured. I felt the tears rolling down my face, I felt the pain in my head, then I heard a noble voice in the distance talk of a savior, the only one that could save both sides and end the 2 century old war.

Then, just as suddenly as it had started, it was gone, well except the pain. Now on the floor I looked over at Jenny, as she too had tears in her eyes, "please forgive me, there is so little time it was the only way to get everything to you as quickly as possible, I didn't want you to hurt, I ... Please never make me do something like that to you again." Tears started to fall even harder from her eyes.

"You're telling me I am this savior? I am the only one who can end this war? Pray tell how? The last thing I heard was that voice telling of this savior not what was special about him." I looked at Jenny incredulously, as she did me.

"You didn't ... but you had the fu... ," renewed tears began to fall from her eyes, "NO! I refuse!" She screamed looking at something only she could see. "No! It could kill him he's..." suddenly Jenny was quiet, her head bowed. I knew something was up, and then the pain returned though not as bad this time.

Through the pain, I started to hear a voice, almost the same as the one I heard when Jenny was, how had she put it? Brain loaded me? Yeah that was it. <You are the savior, > it said, <You have an ability that is dampened even crushed on this planet of yours. When this war started we sent agents everywhere into the universe, one landed on your planet or rather crashed there, he after many, many years of loneliness met and mated with an earth female. You have all his abilities plus one that no one in the universe has, please help us to end this horrible war.>

Shaking my head I was a little bewildered, though the thought of being a hero appealed to me more than anything I could think of, I still didn't know about any of this. <If I do this, > I thought, <will I be released with all my memories? Where ever I want?>

I almost felt a sigh in my thoughts <Of course though we are at war, we aren't barbarians!>

Looking at Jenny, I took a deep breath, "Ok, I will help, the voice convinced me." Jenny looked up, a smile lit up her face in a way I thought I'd never see; it not only made her look younger but slowly spread to her entire body. Walking up to me she kissed me deeply, passionately, more like a lover excited to see their partner, than a friend or a reward. The kiss left me breathless something that had never happened to me before, separating from the kiss, from Jenny, I felt as if something was being wrenched from my soul. Jenny must have felt the same cause she nearly passed out, falling forward on my chest her eyes fluttering rapidly. Everything momentarily forgotten, I held Jenny closer, feeling her sigh then struggle to stand on her own.

"I once again apologize Joe, I was unprepared, that was part of the ability that the elder was speaking of, a small part of it, we need to go now," taking both my hands in hers the world shimmered for about 5 seconds then we were somewhere else! The few ... I guess you'd call them people, suddenly stopped and stared at us. They were extremely tall, and skinny, with large foreheads, slightly large heads with large eyes to boot, almost human looking.

Whispering to Jenny I asked, "Why are they staring? I can't be the first alien they've ever seen."

"It's not the fact that you are alien, it's who you are, they can feel it, an almost peaceful feeling when you are near," Jenny replied.

"Don't tell me another part of the ability?" I scoffed.

Jenny only nodded as she seemed to be distracted for the moment.

"Uh, hello Jenny," I asked as I gently nudged her.

"Joe! I was engaged in thoughtversation I did not mean to be rude, no one here can speak vocally, I had to be taught to speak vocally in order to communicate with you," Jenny replied a little startled. "You will be soon able to have thoughtversations with the elder."

I could only stare at her for a moment when I felt a tug at my shirt. A uh ... child? About 5 feet tall was looking at me in the most peculiar way. Jenny looked over at the tall girl (?) for a few moments, the girl looked at me with wide eyes, then Jenny shook her head yes. "This is Aberdeen, she's been calling to you for the last few minutes, she just asked me why you were so rude and refused to talk to her. I told her you couldn't hear her, she asked me if you ever would, I said yes but she'd have to be patient."

The girl bowed to Jenny, I swore I heard a voice say very, very faintly thank you. I shook my head did I really hear that? We walked for what seemed an hour to a large door in a rather impressive building. Walking in, many of the people we met were hard pressed to keep their mouths from going agape. Had I not been as worried as I was, I might have broken down and actually laughed.

Finally we met an ancient looking man sitting in what appeared to be a stone chair. Damn I thought that looks so uncomfortable <I'm glad you think so but it keeps me more alert and awake>, came the same voice as before.

<I thought I wasn't able to hear anyone?> I thought.

<You soon will, I know for a fact that you barely heard Aberdeen when she thanked Jenny, > the voice replied.

This time it was my turn to stand there with my mouth agape. The soft chuckle I heard, plus the smile on the face of the ancient man confirmed that it was indeed him talking to me.

<I wish it were different>, the ancient elder started, <Things have progressed in this war to the point that with their next attack we will be no more, as will our planet. What the enemy refuses to see is that if they put this plan into motion it will be the end of all of us.>

Many of the things Jenny had put in my head sprang up including plans for a huge particle beam weapon that was capable of destabilizing the core of a planet causing internal temperatures to rise leading to thermal explosion of the core and crust.

<Alright, now that we know the dangers, how am I to stop this war? They are on their planet I am here on yours.> I said frustrated.

Here Jenny looked down, the unpleasant look on her face had me worried for a second 'til I noticed that she wasn't mad at me but more at the idea of what was going to have to be done.

<Both of our planets are ruled by our Queens, they have never been in love, they have never shared love with anyone, and they also have no children. At present all they care for is power, you are the hope of us all, it has been foretold, long before this war, that a man of our people but not of our planet would love and be the love of both Queens and the people of both planets. At the present time till you can use your thought sling, Jenny will take you to the different planets and places.>

Here again Jenny's face showed that she was extremely upset but she said nothing.

Jenny took both of my hands again, as the world shimmered I was worried that we'd be shot as soon as we appeared. Appearing on the other planet we were near another impressive building, walking up to the fierce looking guards their hard looks softened the closer we got. Standing in front of the guards, the four men (?) looked at each other unsure what to do, finally the leader asked what we wanted, I said I want the war to stop. The four men looked at each other dropped their weapons saying if we needed help ask them, then they left going home. The scene was played out over and over all through the ... I guess you'd call it a palace, till we reached the Queen's chambers. A light skinned, normal appearing woman, about my height, with piercing blue eyes looked up from her war table. Her raven colored hair flipping over her shoulder she started issuing orders which were ignored as soon as the men approached me. Finally alone with her (Jenny had stayed outside the door) I calmly walked toward her.

<I know not who you are but I will make you pay for making my men desert me!> her thoughts washed over me. She was backing away from me almost as fast as I was advancing on her, her breath was starting to come in gasps. Her chest rising and falling in a faster succession of rapid breaths the closer I got to her, still I hadn't said anything to her. Finally cornered, she put her hands and arms in front of her a defensive action. Stopping in front of her I reached out and gently grasped her chin, a shock went through me comparable to grasping a live lamp wire. By her apparent reaction she'd also felt something akin to what I had. Her pale pink lips were a tight line on her flawless face.

<I am not here to hurt you, I am only here to end this war, not end you or your people, > I gently thought to her.

<I ... I ... don't b ... be ... believe you> she thought her breath now coming in pants.

<Then kiss me, if I am lying then nothing will happen but if I speak the truth then you'll know, is that fair enough?> I replied.

Thinking a moment, she then said, <Agreed but I must kiss you that way, I will know you use no trickery.>

Nodding I agreed and stood there with my hands on her shoulders. I could feel her heart racing, her skin felt warmer than it had been when I first touched her.

<My name is Arianna, > she said as she slowly moved her lips toward mine, I tried my best not to move. As I said I tried, Arianna pressed her inexperienced lips to mine and for the second time I felt breathless, deepening the kiss, I felt her melt into my arms, as a passion she'd never felt caused her to press harder into me. Finally both of us in need of air pulled our lips apart, again I felt as if my soul was trying to be ripped from my body, Arianna fared no better as she like Jenny passed out and fell against my chest. Holding her close I waited for her breathing to slow to almost normal. Breathing a sigh of relief I gently rubbed her back trying to get her blood circulating better.

A few minutes later her eyes fluttered open, <I have been waiting for you all my life my love, for you I will end this war but you must stop Queen Sandella.>

<I know Ari, I will, I have to. I'll return soon please stay well and remember>, I said as I lightly touched her lips with my index finger causing her to slightly shiver.

<I will always wait for you, my love, > she said also lightly touching my lips sending tingles through my body.

Walking out through the doors to the chamber Jenny was waiting for me. "You think you can show me how to use the thought sling? I feel I am over taxing you having to transport the both of us," I asked her.

"You never over tax me Joe, I will take you where ever you need or want to go," she replied almost begging.

"We need to go see Queen Sandella, if I can change her then we actually have a chance to stop this war," I said.

Taking Jenny's hands she said I needed to think of the place I wanted to go and think only of it. I thought of the chamber we'd been in before, at first nothing happened then the world shimmered it took about 30 seconds then we were there. Exhausted I looked at Jenny her mouth was agape, "I have never been thought slung before I usually do it."

"That was exhausting; you must be very strong minded." I panted out.

<No, you are far stronger than Jenny, no one has ever done their first thought sling with a passenger, you are the very first to do it. Jenny, let him rest then you need to go to Queen Sandella. Beware, she is far more strong willed than Queen Arianna, > the elder said. I nodded trying to fight the sleep that was threatening to take me over.

Jenny led me to a small bed chamber, "Is it alright if I lay with you? I am tired myself," she asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.