Guy & Margo
Chapter 9 : Feminisation

Copyright© 2015 by Lovelaced

Sex Story: Chapter 9 : Feminisation - A well-hung college boy returns home and seduces his attractive Mom! Margo is torn between her natural sexual urges and the need to remain a respectable mother. But Guy's hold on his Mother slides as she gradually takes control and wants Guy to be more like a girl in bed. Guy becomes Gill who looks great in a skirt and heels - that's the way Margo likes it ! They'll be out on the town before you know it!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   CrossDressing   Incest   White Couple  

The love between Margo and Gill was a passionate affair.

It had that sisterly rivalry of trying to outdo each other while wanting to impress at the same time. Like sisters they also shared a lot of stuff together; clothing, make-up, perfume, and shopping.

Saturday's they would join the throngs in the shopping malls; jostling with the crowd in that carefree anonymity. They could hold hands or even kiss if they choose; with only an odd glance of surprise. For they appeared as a striking "professional type" mother out on a spree with her classy university daughter.

For Guy's feminisation was complete, both in appearance and demeanour. And being a couple, they were free of that " available and on display " that any lone female is subject to when out in public. They were relaxed and confident; even exuding a slight superiority.

Saturday night though was to be "Lesbian Club Night" and that would be full of uncertainty.

In the shady part of town was a club for such women which Margo had known about and had longed to visit.

Now with Gill in tow, they had a mind to indulge in it as a couple.

The venue was called The Blue Lagoon, giving it a strangely erotic image yet came from an earlier era of the Lido Swimming Pool which had long been filled in with just the old restaurant building now providing a night club with a dance floor. It had also retained its original car-park; such was the elegance of the past.

For this their first visit, both had dressed down in simple dresses. Gill looked waif-like and innocent, Margo; a touch of class. But both were hoping to appear low-key and uninteresting; to blend into the background.

They approached the Art Deco entrance with apprehension upon seeing two fearsome dyke bouncers guarding the door. Gill whispered earnestly,"I want to go home." Margo replied, "They might just send us home!" But they were perfectly charming as they were ushered into the club.

It was busy with a buzzy atmosphere inside and Margo noticed they were the only ones in a dress. There were plenty of tight leather skirts and a lot of lesbian styled outfits. So much for blending in.

Margo and Gill were eyed with cautious fascination by the regular dykes. Either of them would have received approaches soon enough had they come in alone but as a pair, the regulars wondered where such a salaciously delicious couple had come from?

Gill, as a fresh youngster, was causing many dykes in the club to cream their pants with lust. How some of them would love to strap on their dildo and show that little bitch a hard time! Margo as her escort, was despised on sight: How lucky could a dyke get bagging such a sweetie?

Others were of a different persuasion. They saw in Margo as a woman of refined elegance; one that they had long dreamt off. A real quality dame who didn't fuck about with the kind of riff-raff in this joint. What they would give to have a night with her.

In fact within half an hour everyone in the Lesbian Club had seen and made a note in their mind on Margo and Gill.

The music came from a D J who was playing plenty of hen-party Gay favourites, and the dance-floor was busy with "I Will Survive" on the turntable.

But when the tempo cooled to a smooch number, Margo thought it was time for their debut on the floor; she led Gill among the dancing couples and they smooched. As Margo peered at the dancers the adjacent couple smiled and said, "Welcome to The Blue Lagoon." She nodded a smile to them, Then another said, "Hi, I'm Sandy, catch ya later!" With the tune ending four members had welcomed them whilst on the floor.

They came off and went up to the small bar; ordered a couple of white wines and with nowhere to sit lent up against a column. Within a minute or so they were in conversation with another lesbian-styled couple.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.