Guy & Margo - Cover

Guy & Margo

Copyright© 2015 by Lovelaced

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A well-hung college boy returns home and seduces his attractive Mom! Margo is torn between her natural sexual urges and the need to remain a respectable mother. But Guy's hold on his Mother slides as she gradually takes control and wants Guy to be more like a girl in bed. Guy becomes Gill who looks great in a skirt and heels - that's the way Margo likes it ! They'll be out on the town before you know it!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   CrossDressing   Incest   White Couple  

Margo took delight in using the cock-ring on her boy. For that's how she regarded Guy now.

He was hers.

And Guy was content with that.

He had long yearned for sex with "Margo" and now he was getting it!

That it was on her terms and conditions seemed a small price to pay.

Her condition now was for him to wear the cruel adjustable cock-ring when he was performing his duties. She said it was good etiquette if the boy was to learn correct behaviour when fucking.

Even if he was simply performing cunni on her before she went off to work some mornings.

But in the evening she used it in various ways on the boy.

Her standard way was for it to tightly clench his balls into a plump round balloon that she could squeeze to spur him on; or as a handy handle to drag him out of her snatch suddenly.

Either way it left his balls aching for some while; which he'd come to enjoy.

An alternative use was to clip the balls up onto his shaft.

Margo said this curbed him from his "wham -bam-thank you mam" attitude; because any hard thrust from him, and his nuts would smash into her crutch.

It was just the job for a long slow fuck; while sipping a scotch. And his ejaculation would be strangled and slow; if somewhat painful. So gratifying.

But the worst of all was if she fitted it under the foreskin, behind the glans.

Although it engorged his rod to an eye-watering size; it blocked any seamen escaping; perfect for Margo to perfect her deep-throat technique.

It was also ideal for the "quicky" and saved her having to clean-up but it took it toll on the boy so she kept it as a treat.

She wasn't always mean to him; occasionally she'd give him a free-run; free of the clamp, and he would race his way to a plentiful pump-out. She'd comfort and praise his effort and let him rest his head on her naked breast like a little boy having had his fill of breast milk.

In fact it was on such an occasion as he dosed that she realised how slender his limbs were. She remembered wanting a girl baby; looking forward to a day she would share fashion and make-up styles. But she had been denied all that.

But it now occurred to Margo that her dresses would fit well on his frame at the moment.

She visualised him in various outfits and her nipples stiffened. He could look gorgeous as a girl!

She would have to conceal his cock; or maybe not – it would look like she was wearing a dildo; how sexy that would be in public!

Margo's mind span with the possibilities.

His feet though, they would never get into her heels; but she could buy him some his size!

As for make-up – their was no limit to the fun they could have together; it just juiced her up!

Margo had climaxed just at the thought of it all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.