Guy & Margo - Cover

Guy & Margo

Copyright© 2015 by Lovelaced

Chapter 5: Confessions

Sex Story: Chapter 5: Confessions - A well-hung college boy returns home and seduces his attractive Mom! Margo is torn between her natural sexual urges and the need to remain a respectable mother. But Guy's hold on his Mother slides as she gradually takes control and wants Guy to be more like a girl in bed. Guy becomes Gill who looks great in a skirt and heels - that's the way Margo likes it ! They'll be out on the town before you know it!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   CrossDressing   Incest   White Couple  

Suddenly I knew it was confession time for me.

As I spoke I felt a surge of relief wash aside my shame.

"It wasn't Guy's fault really. I was half naked when I accidentally disturbed Guy in my bedroom; he was ... masturbating. It stunned me a little; seeing his muscular body that way."

I looked up to Ruth for her reaction.

She simply gave me an encouraging little smile with a nod to continue:

"Well; we cuddled and then kissed and ... I helped him finish ... I, I sucked him off Ruth!."

"Anything else?" she whispered.

"No, that was all at the time; I left him to cool off. The trouble was the following morning."

"Go on Margo; you'll feel better."

"Guy caught me off guard in the kitchen; became amorous again."

"He now felt I was his lover!"... "I told him that was wrong Ruth."

"Guy got overexcited; I tried to stop him but I had to give in Ruth. I felt so ashamed."

Her comforting hand came to my shoulder and then she said the unexpected, "Don't worry Margo, Robert flustered me in a similar way to start with."

"Robert seduced you too!" I gasped. "But how did you deal with it Ruth?"

Ruth said softly, " By giving Robert just enough rope Margo."

"You mean, when he became amorous towards you?" I asked.

"If I was to be his mistress then I would call the tune. Ruth said flatly. Thoughtfully she took another sip of brandy before continuing,

"When Robert began noticing me like that it felt wonderful Margo.

I felt young and sexual again and dressed to look appealing.

And the more Robert matured the easier it became to arouse him."

She took another sip saying, "But I was a real bitch to him Margo."

"But weren't you simply wrestling with Robert's desire for you?" I suggested.

"No Margo, I wasn't; I was cock-teasing Robert for all it was worth!"

Ruth giggled like a schoolgirl saying, "I loved to see him bursting in his trousers.

I think that's why he's so big there now.

Eventually I pushed him to far; the day came when Robert simply overpowered me; just as Guy did with you Margo. It was simply heavenly." She sighed.

"You didn''t feel ashamed!" I exclaimed.

"Oh Margo, ... don't you see? Once they've raped you, you've got them by the balls."

...

The week-end had passed with Ruth showing me over the rest of the old house.

It was originally Georgian with pieces added over time. The cosy flagstone kitchen was adjacent to the comfortable living room having a lovely French bay opening onto the pretty patio garden.

It was choc-full of character; once, even an old family ghost had appeared.

Upstairs had creaky corridors leading off to various bedrooms and bathrooms.

The room Ruth had for me was on the left wing over the library. "Oh Ruth, it's simply enchanting." I said in wonder, as she led me in. "I'm glad you like it Margo, it's a good shape and it has a nice feel to it somehow."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.