Guy & Margo
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Lovelaced

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A well-hung college boy returns home and seduces his attractive Mom! Margo is torn between her natural sexual urges and the need to remain a respectable mother. But Guy's hold on his Mother slides as she gradually takes control and wants Guy to be more like a girl in bed. Guy becomes Gill who looks great in a skirt and heels - that's the way Margo likes it ! They'll be out on the town before you know it!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   CrossDressing   Incest   White Couple  

Margo had a shock upon looking in the bathroom mirror the following morning. For high up on her neck were a couple of vicious purple love-bites. Panic hit her; knowing she had to be at her desk in an hour! That careless little sod. who was still in dreamland, had also left his calling-card on her left tit!

After showering she rummaged deep in her wardrobe and fished out a high-necked top but found she still had to wear a silk scarf in an effort to hide the obvious marks of passion.

Before leaving she looked into his bedroom where lying naked on his duvet he deeply slumbered.

Even now his cock was at a full stretch; eight thick inches; his sack had a raw ring from the clamp she'd put on him in the car. He could expect some harder discipline tonight for the mess he'd made of her neck! Putting on her heels and jacket, she left with briefcase in hand.

"Good Morning Mrs Chiverton!" hailed her neighbour. "Oh Good Morning Mrs Green." "See your son's home. Hasn't he grown!" "Yes, he has rather. Sorry I cant stop; I'm rather late."

As Margo Chiverton made her morning walk to the office she recalled receiving the letter that changed things so much between herself and Guy.


6th April Dear Mrs Chiverton

I do hope you will welcome this letter.

Guy asked if I would let you know that he would like to take-up some work here at Brookfield.

He's been worried over what you might think of the idea of him leaving college.

Guy and Robert share their lives together almost like brothers.

I regard Guy as a wonderful chap and would so enjoy his company here at Brookfield.

I am thrilled at the prospect as your son could be invaluable here. But naturally that is for you to decide.

So would you accept my invitation to stay with us soon, giving you an opportunity to see for yourself if Guy is making a wise choice?

May I share something personal with you Mrs Chiverton?

With my Robert's passage through adolescence, I found our relationship altered.

Suddenly there's a man about the house, if you see what I mean.

Unsettling at first but handled carefully, can be very gratifying. Perhaps there's some common ground we could share together here?

I would so much like to meet you and it would be wonderful if you could visit Brookfield and stay with us soon.

Yours Sincerely Ruth Rendleson


At Brookfield.

Ruth and I were reclining in sun chairs, secluded by shrubs and flowers.

Here within the grounds of Brookfield life felt relaxed.

After arriving with Guy earlier, the lads had both gone off to see a match in the town.

Now we could chat about Guy's expectations of working at Brookfield.

I found Ruth an attractive woman with fair bubbly hair and hazel eyes that sparkled while she spoke. Her voice had unmistakable breeding and a baggy jumper she wore also failed to conceal her fine shapely figure.

"There's plenty for Guy to take on here Margo." Ruth was saying, "The financial crash took the last of our workers away some while ago."

As I listened, I felt naturally at ease with her and found her enthusiasm in the face of austerity infectious.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.