Guy & Margo
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Lovelaced

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A well-hung college boy returns home and seduces his attractive Mom! Margo is torn between her natural sexual urges and the need to remain a respectable mother. But Guy's hold on his Mother slides as she gradually takes control and wants Guy to be more like a girl in bed. Guy becomes Gill who looks great in a skirt and heels - that's the way Margo likes it ! They'll be out on the town before you know it!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   CrossDressing   Incest   White Couple  

You could say that Margo's life was on a roll and being summertime made the walk home from work very pleasant. It was the time of day when she usually mulled things over in her mind.

In early motherhood she'd pined for a daughter; to share with her, the world of feminine things.

A boy was rather bland. She hadn't really missed Guy when he was packed off to boarding school.

Then she became a divorcee and her career had begun in earnest.

A while back though, she'd come to realise that sex had been absent for far to long. She often read in magazines, that sex kept a woman looking young and healthy.

So; ... she had tried a bit of internet dating but quickly realised it was inherently unsafe and precarious; and had despondently dropped it.

But sex had now emerged; coming from the the most unlikely place she could have imagined. The hidden joy of a son had been revealed to Margo.

When she had seen Guy masturbating and fantasising over her, she'd suddenly felt plugged into the national grid! He was gorgeous! Lust for him had burst through like a dam...

Now as she turned into her cul-d-sac, she saw Guy, pushing the lawnmower over her front lawn. He was bare chested! Margo felt her snatch jolt as she focused on the stimulating bulge in the crutch of Guy's jeans.

On seeing her, Guy had paused to take in her office dressed elegance and watched her go indoors. They both naturally knew not to display any unnatural acts of affection in public view.

After he'd cleared away things, he'd gone indoors.

In that time she had changed into jeans and sweater and with bare feet, gave the appearance of a twenty-something busy fixing a meal for them in the kitchen. He stood behind her; his arms around her waist and nuzzling her neck kissed her neck tenderly. She turned and facing him, they embraced and kissed deeply.

"Mm, that was worth waiting for." she sighed.

Guy kissed her again and when his hands went inside her sweater, they fondled firm bare breasts and hard nipples.

"Oh yummy, they feel so good." croaked Guy.

She flushed with pleasure, "Yes, well that'll have to wait till we've eaten and in the meantime you can tell me how your day has been?

"Me? I've been trying to make myself useful. I hoovered the carpets; then found the lawnmower. That's about it really Margo."

"Well ... would you care to take me out this evening?"

"Take you out! ... Well ... yes! But where can I take you?"

Margo's hand caressed Guy's thigh and lightly manipulated his Billy.

"How about driving me out to Sailors Point?"

Guy gave a broad grin, "That's a great idea! Can you leave your bra off?!

"Well now, lets do a deal. How about no underpants under your jeans?"

"You've got it baby!" he grinned.

Her hand stroked his erection and her lips came against his.

"And so have you." Margo crooned.


Sailors Point was a well-known beauty spot; a knoll of nature that was off the road and overlooked the bay. On a clear night it was a peaceful and pretty spot that attracted copulating couples. It was ideal for Guy and Margo.

Having parked up, they tuned the radio into some smoochy music and they began sipping on little cans of gin & tonic.

After some necking and sweating they were on the back seat fucking like crazy.

The obedience training that Guy had been exposed to during their trip away recently, proved effective as Margo enjoyed multiple orgasms.

But she did want to feel him finish off inside her. To that end she released his balls from the tight clasp on his testicles.

Margo then received another teeth grinding climax from her boy.

If there was a heaven Margo felt she had found it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.